The Most Annoying People Of The Year 2007 Countdown Includes Mika?!?!?!

pinkunicorn123

Wheres 'here'? Mars?

Well my family is originally from Pluto. But then we were evacuated because the postal service couldn't be bothered to deliver to "just a rock" when the US government decided it wasn't a planet.

And because of the wars on the other planets, my family found Mars to be the safest. But I have grandparents and a great aunt on Earth.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my family is originally from Pluto. But then we were evacuated because the postal service couldn't be bothered to deliver to "just a rock" when the US government decided it wasn't a planet.

And because of the wars on the other planets, my family found Mars to be the safest. But I have grandparents and a great aunt on Earth.

Apparently pluto isnt even a planet these days - all of my many years of education and silly rhymes to remember planet orders are ruined - bastards!

Now, when you all first heard Grace Kelly, wasn't their one person you knew that when you said 'OMG I loove this song!!' said 'God no; it's soo annoying!"? I know I did. But then again I wasn't oringinally too keen on it myself.

I hate those people that get rude when it comes to MIKA, coz i love him soooooooooooo much and respect him coz he is never rude really, so why should they get so mean!

GGrrrrrrrr lol! Nope nope Mika is not annoying

o and nice poem Suzy :thumb_yello:

Yeah, how can people be so rude ? :blink:

I'm not suprised he was on the list of most annoying, in fact the only part that suprises me is that he was 97, I expected him to be voted more annoying than he was, at least in the top 70 :mf_rosetinted:

He calls himself the Marmite of pop, you either love him or you hate him. And if you hate him, it must get annoying to hear him played alot (depending on where you're from). He'd just become another of those artists which you get sick of hearing, for those people, and his music isn't the type of music you find to be just okay. If you don't like it, you really don't like it. So it is easy for people to find him annoying.

Mika is probably proud to be on that list, after all, at least people are paying attention to him, even if they do find him annoying. As he has said, he would hate to just be ok.

Anyways, thats my opinion :mf_rosetinted:

(And for the record, I don't find Mika annoying)

I'm not suprised he was on the list of most annoying, in fact the only part that suprises me is that he was 97, I expected him to be voted more annoying than he was, at least in the top 70 :mf_rosetinted:

He calls himself the Marmite of pop, you either love him or you hate him. And if you hate him, it must get annoying to hear him played alot (depending on where you're from). He'd just become another of those artists which you get sick of hearing, for those people, and his music isn't the type of music you find to be just okay. If you don't like it, you really don't like it. So it is easy for people to find him annoying.

Mika is probably proud to be on that list, after all, at least people are paying attention to him, even if they do find him annoying. As he has said, he would hate to just be ok.

i agree with you

Spot on!

I totally expected Mika to be much higher - I told my family to look out for him in the Top Ten :naughty: I was shocked when he limped in at 97!

I laughed all the way through the Mika bit and I just said to my husband "I'm glad he is on this list and I bet he is too". The bit about his sexuality was unnecessary but predictable, I suppose.

I don't find him annoying in the slightest but I also can understand why many people do. It just makes me love him even more, because these people DON'T GET HIM and that, to me, is their loss.

:biggrin2:

Spot on!

I totally expected Mika to be much higher - I told my family to look out for him in the Top Ten :naughty: I was shocked when he limped in at 97!

I laughed all the way through the Mika bit and I just said to my husband "I'm glad he is on this list and I bet he is too". The bit about his sexuality was unnecessary but predictable, I suppose.

I don't find him annoying in the slightest but I also can understand why many people do. It just makes me love him even more, because these people DON'T GET HIM and that, to me, is their loss.

:biggrin2:

Okay well then i will be the first to actually admit he is a little annoying.

I dont necessarily mean the songs, i mean anything, the cancelling, the working whilst ill, the choice of backup singers....anything lol

I don't find the songs in the least bit irritating, which is the most important thing.

And it's not natural to never be irritated with someones behaviour or actions IMO.

Exactly - which is why everyone is being dishonest! :thumbdown:

Ok. So maybe the annoying part about Mika is that I still find myself being so utterly smitten by him even after more than a year and that I've had to chase him through 3 countries and 2 continents and have spent time and money to feed this obsession. :naughty:

Ah guys he is like this happy guy, who smiles most of the time, even tho there are so many MIKA HATERS:thumbdown:

If you think putiing him in the annoying countdown is rude, please search Mika groups on facebook and you'll have heart attacks! thats some rude stuff! i was like really upset! :crybaby:

But i then created a "Dont hate Mika i love him" group... its a working progress:wink2: