Yep...Paul is a bit annoying with all those 'yeah yeah yeeeaaahhhhs', but seeing Bri and Roger makes anyone forget that! :naughty:

I wish I could see them again this year, but the tour doesn't include Portugal, and unfortnately I can't go to Spain... :thumbdown:

And don't forget he didn't even know the words! But it was a great gig all the same, full of energy.

Yeah! That too! :naughty: Even in Nelson Mandela's b-day gig, after touring a lot with Queen, he didn't know the lyrics! :doh: lol

Why can't you come to Spain? The gig in Madrid will be in a Saturday :fisch:

Same reason I couldn't go to Mika's gig in Madrid... Low budget!! The summer festivals and gigs this year in Portugal are killing me! LOL :naughty:

Don't feel bad, Mary. I can't go either. No US tour this time around. :thumbdown:

Oh...I don't think I feel bad at all, I've seen them once, and I feel very fortunate! I never thought I would see Brian and Roger playing live, and that was a dream come true! :wub2: Of course I'd loooove to repeat that, but at least I've seen them already! :thumb_yello:

Oh...I don't think I feel bad at all, I've seen them once, and I feel very fortunate! I never thought I would see Brian and Roger playing live, and that was a dream come true! :wub2: Of course I'd loooove to repeat that, but at least I've seen them already! :thumb_yello:

I'd love to see them just once before they stop playing live. I'm hoping that if they do tour again after this one they decide to come to Australia.

Please!!

A personal favourite of mine is Queen II. Although A Night At The Opera is amazing! :wub2:

Mine too :punk:

I think "A Night at the Opera" is just slightly overrated compared to their other albums *shields self*

Ohhh I think Night at the Opera is classic , if you want something newer Innuendo is awesome :thumb_yello:

Definately Queen II:

I think it has everything.. the rock, the insane lyrics, the incredible build up through the songs.

Happy Birthday Roger! :yay::happybday:

I think I'm psychic when listening to the radio...at around 5-6 in the morning, I turned on one radio station and "You're My Best Friend" has just started and then when it was over I flipped to another and "Another One Bites the Dust" was playing....pretty awesome :punk:

Happy Birthday Roger! :yay::happybday:

I think I'm psychic when listening to the radio...at around 5-6 in the morning, I turned on one radio station and "You're My Best Friend" has just started and then when it was over I flipped to another and "Another One Bites the Dust" was playing....pretty awesome :punk:

I did that the other day! You're My Best Friend was on one, then I changed it and The Miracle came on :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Artwork for "The cosmos rocks" & 45 sec of C-lebrity:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m6vFrwkumeA

and C-lebrity will get its first radio play today.

:)

I like the artwork. Something tells me that Brian had some input. :naughty:

Anyway, I know we've probably all seen and heard the live version but here's the new studio version of 'C-lebrity'.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hdk3Uli5lw

Rocking! :wub2: