Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

God I can't believe this British invasion :naughty: :naughty: !

How long do you plan to come for then FD?

Kath: Ryan Air lands in Beauvais' date=' so it will take a while to get from/go there. You will have a special bus who will arrive/depart from Porte de Maillot (should take 1hour and a half I think). When departing to the airport, they ask you to be 3 hours before (this is what happened to me when I went to Stockholm a couple of years ago).[/quote']

Hiya sunshine

I think 3 or 4 days :thumb_yello:

Arrive Thursday . back sunday ish :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya sunshine

I think 3 or 4 days :thumb_yello:

Arrive Thursday . back sunday ish :thumb_yello:

Honey, if I may, you won't see much of Paris as it's a short time and there is a lot to see. If you have some vacation days left, you might consider to add a couple of days more.

Honey' date=' if I may, you won't see much of Paris as it's a short time and there is a lot to see. If you have some vacation days left, you might consider to add a couple of days more.[/quote']

Ok ... :thumb_yello:

Ill look into it and speak with elfie

My vacation time is going fast ... :shocked:

Thanks for the offer of accomodation btw .. most thankful

Im thinking in on the Thursday back on the Sunday :punk:

Sataday can be sightsee / drinkies :wink2:

You'll have to chose what you wanna do then honey cause you'll just get a feel of the city. No way you can do Eiffel Tower/Montmartre/Notre Dame all in one day... You'd be more than knackered by the end of the day, without enjoying anything cause you'd be rushing...

Unless you can do a sightseeing bus tour actually that could help you see the most important stuff real fast, that's an idea...

You'll have to chose what you wanna do then honey cause you'll just get a feel of the city. No way you can do Eiffel Tower/Montmartre/Notre Dame all in one day... You'd be more than knackered by the end of the day' date=' without enjoying anything cause you'd be rushing...

Unless you can do a sightseeing bus tour actually that could help you see the most important stuff real fast, that's an idea...[/quote']

You know I love buses flying around cities .. that could be perrrfecttt :punk:

Ill get you an answer asap EM :thumb_yello:

The supermarkets are as appealing as the Mika concert :naughty:

You know I love buses flying around cities .. that could be perrrfecttt :punk:

Ill get you an answer asap EM :thumb_yello:

The supermarkets are as appealing as the Mika concert :naughty:

Great I'll send you for my grocery shopping :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: !

God I can't believe this British invasion !

How long do you plan to come for then FD?

Kath: Ryan Air lands in Beauvais' date=' so it will take a while to get from/go there. You will have a special bus who will arrive/depart from Porte de Maillot (should take 1hour and a half I think). When departing to the airport, they ask you to be 3 hours before (this is what happened to me when I went to Stockholm a couple of years ago).[/quote']

Thanks Em, that is very useful. It is GREAT that wherever we go with MFC there are always local people to help :thumb_yello:

We're 99% getting ;Eurostar

Splendid! When are you coming/going?

Still dunno If I'm going...I'm trying to convince people :naughty:

Anyway,I was thinking, maybe another day than the concert day,but we could do some kind of MFC meet up!

(sorry if that idea was already suggested,I haven't read the whole thread!^^)

Still dunno If I'm going...I'm trying to convince people :naughty:

Anyway,I was thinking, maybe another day than the concert day,but we could do some kind of MFC meet up!

(sorry if that idea was already suggested,I haven't read the whole thread!^^)

Oh for sure we gotta do that!

But the question is, where ? I mean,it's gonna be tough to find a place where we could all meet and all... I mean, I be we'll be more than what we are now!

We should manage... As the dates gets closer and we know how many we are we should be able to come up with something...

We should manage... As the dates gets closer and we know how many we are we should be able to come up with something...

Yeah, I think so too! But even If I'm not going to the gig, I soooo want to go and meet MFCers !

Just a lil idea for the place where we could do it, it might not be good,but maybe le château de Versailles ? It could be great for ppl coming from foreign countries and it's free! (not sure about the gardens though...) Plus, it's huge so we could all go there but there might me a lot of people with the holidays and all...

Yeah, I think so too! But even If I'm not going to the gig, I soooo want to go and meet MFCers !

Just a lil idea for the place where we could do it, it might not be good,but maybe le château de Versailles ? It could be great for ppl coming from foreign countries and it's free! (not sure about the gardens though...) Plus, it's huge so we could all go there but there might me a lot of people with the holidays and all...

Ohh just checked on the net looks well cool :thumb_yello:

Ohh just checked on the net looks well cool :thumb_yello:

Yeah,but I realized it was only free for the under 18-s... But it's really really worth!It's huge and there are many things to see! Like the galerie des glaces which is just wow! :roftl: But you have to queue up a lot to get chickets though

Yeah,but I realized it was only free for the under 18-s... But it's really really worth!It's huge and there are many things to see! Like the galerie des glaces which is just wow! :roftl: But you have to queue up a lot to get chickets though

Ok .. well Ive never been before but would really like a list of a few things that are really worth seeing and doing :thumb_yello:

Also maybe we can all meet for a nice meal on the night time .. ohh and drinkies:punk:

Ok .. well Ive never been before but would really like a list of a few things that are really worth seeing and doing :thumb_yello:

Also maybe we can all meet for a nice meal on the night time .. ohh and drinkies:punk:

For me, the places where to go are :the champs élysées,Le louvre (for the italian renaissance section, the best one with La joconde and all the classics),le petit palais/grand palais are also good, but greedies, one of the best "shop" (but expensive) is La Durée!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: They make the best macaroons and they have loads of very orginal flavours like rose or fleur d'oranger (don't know how to say it in english ^^)

I like the meal idea!:punk:

For me, the places where to go are :the champs élysées,Le louvre (for the italian renaissance section, the best one with La joconde and all the classics),le petit palais/grand palais are also good, but greedies, one of the best "shop" (but expensive) is La Durée!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: They make the best macaroons and they have loads of very orginal flavours like rose or fleur d'oranger (don't know how to say it in english ^^)

Yeh I think it will be great all of us having food and drinks

I will leave the sightseeing to my french friends :thumb_yello:

Macaroons :wub2:

So expensiveeeeee but so goooooooooooood :D