Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll finally see ya in london.. :wub2:

let's see if ya can still look forward to paris after that... :roftl: seriously, I'm not that bad.. :naughty::wink2: ask em :bleh:

Yeh you will seee me :wub2: , its taken a year for you to meet me :wink2:

Things will never be the same again!

Em was great fun in Doncaster , she brought some amazingggg french food with her

we should stick together, fred, kath and abby, virtually non speaking french mfc'ers.. so we can smile blissfully and pretend we understand when mika speaks french to the crowd all throughout the gig... :roftl:

good idea! :roftl:

it reminds us what we did last time in Paris! :naughty:

we had no idea what he was talking about when he left venue after the gig..

we're just standing there with a big, silly smiles at our faces when he was speaking to some french mfc'ers..

and we're laughing at jokes which we coudln't undertand at all! :roftl:

we felt like an idiots, but we had a lot of fun :punk:

good idea!

it reminds us what we did last time in Paris! :naughty:

we had no idea what he was talking about when he left venue after the gig..

we're just standing there with a big, silly smiles at our faces when he was speaking to some french mfc'ers..

and we're laughing at jokes which we coudln't undertand at all! :roftl:

we felt like an idiots, but we had a lot of fun :punk:

I smell such atmosphere for me also in july... :roftl: should be enterteining to watch... :roftl:

at least when we call him, hey mika, dear.. he'll immediately turn his head to us, the only one who speaks a different language.. :fisch:

*tries to justify herself her complete lack of understanding of what will go on at the gig* :insane:

i have no-one to fight with :tears: ... obviously :tears:

would be good to have ma bez there though to rock wiv :wink2: x

if not over boos that at least over who is driving :mf_rosetinted:

Love the fighting,gives it a very married flavor (stereotypical I kno,but hey) :naughty:

at least when we call him, hey mika, dear.. he'll immediately turn his head to us, the only one who speaks a different language.. :fisch:

We should always look for positive things:thumb_yello:

Yesss!!! :naughty:

So maybe it's better for us that we can't speak french :naughty:

if not over boos that at least over who is driving :mf_rosetinted:

Love the fighting,gives it a very married flavor (stereotypical I kno,but hey) :naughty:

they could always fight over WHICH SIDE OF THE ROAD they should drive.. that should prove to be interesting... :mf_rosetinted:

I think it's just going to depend on the city. It doesn't seem he's that popular in Ireland so you'll probably get him in a smaller venue.

I don't even know if he's popular overlall here, because he never comes here!

He could have sell out shows, but we'll never know unless he comes here...

I can't understand why he hasn't in the last tour...loads of similar artists play here, so why not Mika?

Ah well...someday hopefully.

But I really do wonder if he'll be more of a stadium filler the next time around...:( That'll be the end of intimacy...(or maybe not)

I don't even know if he's popular overlall here, because he never comes here!

He could have sell out shows, but we'll never know unless he comes here...

I can't understand why he hasn't in the last tour...loads of similar artists play here, so why not Mika?

Ah well...someday hopefully.

But I really do wonder if he'll be more of a stadium filler the next time around...:( That'll be the end of intimacy...(or maybe not)

He played Dublin during his first tour of the Uk and Ireland of 2007............during Feb I do believe :thumb_yello:

I think that the venues will get progressively bigger,....depending where he is playing.

That is what happened during the course of 07 wasn't it..although they will still relatively small :thumb_yello:

I will be staying in a hotel in Paris...........not sure which one yet though. Am still waiting to see if anyone else is coming before I book. Abby and i will be staying for a few days :thumb_yello:

God I read all your posts :roftl: .

So my place is officially fully booked... We'll be:

Me (obviously :naughty: )

Niki27

Cath85

Avoca

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Mikas_gal07 (honey, I have a ticket for you too :wink2: ).

Bring on the partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!

Kath, I'm sorry I don't have more place :boxed: ... I'll already have to make two of us sleep on an inflatable mattress... They will be a total of four sleeping in the lounge :roftl: !

God I read all your posts :roftl: .

So my place is officially fully booked... We'll be:

Me (obviously :naughty: )

Niki27

Cath85

Avoca

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Mikas_gal07 (honey' date=' I have a ticket for you too :wink2: ).

Bring on the partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!

Kath, I'm sorry I don't have more place :boxed: ... I'll already have to make two of us sleep on an inflatable mattress... They will be a total of four sleeping in the lounge :roftl: ![/quote']

Em...........no worries! :thumb_yello:

Your place sounds like it may be overflowing...maybe some people may end up on MY floor :naughty:

champagne tonight(or wine for some of you...)!!!

i'm really happy for freddie,avoca,kamiva,you're all of your tix and i'm really happy to see you again,in my country now....hope i can help you if you want,feel free to ask,or to pm me!

sweet dreams!!!

We're very excited about Paris! Can't wait! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

and guess who will be there with us..? Ivas Mum!!! LOL

She didn't let us go to see Mika without her! So we have three chickets :roftl:

We're happy that we'll meet You again..:wub2: and if we'll have any problems we'll let you know of course..

thank you very much for everything!

He played Dublin during his first tour of the Uk and Ireland of 2007............during Feb I do believe :thumb_yello:

I think that the venues will get progressively bigger,....depending where he is playing.

That is what happened during the course of 07 wasn't it..although they will still relatively small :thumb_yello:

I will be staying in a hotel in Paris...........not sure which one yet though. Am still waiting to see if anyone else is coming before I book. Abby and i will be staying for a few days :thumb_yello:

wasn't oxygen festival in ireland too..? :blink: stipe was there to see mika either...

michael, what's going on here..? :sneaky2: does your partner know about this..? :sneaky2:

:roftl:

wasn't oxygen festival in ireland too..? :blink: stipe was there to see mika either...

michael, what's going on here..? :sneaky2: does your partner know about this..? :snearky2:

:roftl:

Yes indeed it was...........I had forgotten about that! :roftl: Twice in 2007...better than in some countries. :thumb_yello: