LiveICM DVD - Hidden Material

LnrdToxic

Hey guys, I got my DVD a while back, and I was not really active here on MFC around the time it came out, so sorry if this has been discussed before...anyways..

I just now realized that there are hidden things in the DVD when you click on random things on the menu screens, and i was wondering if there's something I missed! ahha, here is what I found:

If you click on like the middle top part in the LIVE FROM PARIS menu theres a Big Girls animation video thing *or on your TV you have to wait till the wheel spins to "green" than click on it, hehe

If you click on the apple under the A LONG WAY FROM HOME menu there's a thing about the music industry

If you click on the sheep on the EXTRAS menu its an animation of Love Today

...that's all I noticed/found, is there anything else I missed? lol...

again sorry if this was talked about 100 times and I'm the last one to know! teehee! :bleh:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool! thanks

i had found one, but not the sheep one

and i also found a big girls animation on the screen where there is a thing that spins around, and then if you click on 'green' when it stops at the time where there is only one 'green'

i'm not sure if that is the same one you mentioned

cool! thanks

i had found one, but not the sheep one

and i also found a big girls animation on the screen where there is a thing that spins around, and then if you click on 'green' when it stops at the time where there is only one 'green'

i'm not sure if that is the same one you mentioned

Yeah its the one I mentioned! On your computer you don't have to wait till it spins to green! :naughty:

Are you watching it on your computer?

yes! hehe

I think thery talked about it in that big thread about the DVD, and then I made a thread when I found them because like you, I was ridiculously excited to find these hidden "Easter Egss." That's the term I think a lot of DVDs use for it- goofy, isn't it? :naughty:

:bleh: yeahh...I knew I couldn't be the first to notice and create a thread about it, but luckily other people had not noticed it either so i didn't look that silly! :naughty:

So im guessing I found all the "eastern eggs" ? :roftl:

You don't need a computer to play it, just keep pressing the "right" button on your remote on those menus until the apple, stripe, or sheep is highlighted.

:bleh: yeahh...I knew I couldn't be the first to notice and create a thread about it, but luckily other people had not noticed it either so i didn't look that silly! :naughty:

So im guessing I found all the "eastern eggs" ? :roftl:

Totes, you don't look silly! Yeah, that's all 3 of them. I was disappointed that this video wasn't on there...

th_5dff076d.jpg

It's from the Blink Gallery, and the Big Girl clip was the other video played at the Blink Gallery, so I'm sad this one of LG wasn't.

Hey guys, I got my DVD a while back, and I was not really active here on MFC around the time it came out, so sorry if this has been discussed before...anyways..

I just now realized that there are hidden things in the DVD when you click on random things on the menu screens, and i was wondering if there's something I missed! ahha, here is what I found:

If you click on like the middle top part in the LIVE FROM PARIS menu theres a Big Girls animation video thing *or on your TV you have to wait till the wheel spins to "green" than click on it, hehe

If you click on the apple under the A LONG WAY FROM HOME menu there's a thing about the music industry

If you click on the sheep on the EXTRAS menu its an animation of Love Today

...that's all I noticed/found, is there anything else I missed? lol...

again sorry if this was talked about 100 times and I'm the last one to know! teehee! :bleh:

O thanks for telling us, this is one more reason to watch the dvd once again. :bleh: