Top 100 Searches of 2007

xxLollypop_girlxx

'Which celebrities, film stars, TV shows, movies and sporting heroes have got you searching over the past 12 months? Find out as Hotlist reveals the Top 100 searches of the year. Our Top 100 chart has been compiled from most popular names, phrases and search terms entered by the millions of MSN and Live Search users between January 1 and December 10 2007'

Mika is at 66-not bad at all :biggrin2:

If you click on his name it gives you lots of pictures :blush-anim-cl: like these..

1146142252_small.jpg

http://hotlist.uk.msn.com/2007/top100searches2007.aspx

Sorry if this has already been posted.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very clear that people still are interested in the diva's, drugs taking, alcoholistic, ''me wants attention'' people. That must the reason why Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are located on the first, second and fifth place... Whatever.

Don't know who/what East Enders is.

It's very clear that people still are interested in the diva's, drugs taking, alcoholistic, ''me wants attention'' people. That must the reason why Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are located on the first, second and fifth place... Whatever.

Don't know who/what East Enders is.

East Enders is another UK soap! Is that on it too? :boxed:

Who'd have known all the UK soaps would be causing such a stir between all the worldwide users of msn, ha!

Mika didn't do too bad at all either :wink2:

:lmfao:the only hollyoaks i actually get is on youtube but if it played in america i would DEFINITELY watch it :biggrin2: i love craig:wub2:

oh is there much of it on youtube? hehe I prefer John-Paul myself :wink2: Craig seriously scares me when he's angry :boxed::naughty:

Hollyoaks could well be on this list too actually!

oh is there much of it on youtube? hehe I prefer John-Paul myself :wink2: Craig seriously scares me when he's angry :boxed::naughty:

Hollyoaks could well be on this list too actually!

not much:no::naughty:

john-paul does seem nice... i agree!! he's scary at times:roftl: but he's really cute when he's nice:wub2: