• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

85aed88.jpg

I love his hair on this one. Perfect.

Can you imagine if Mica wasn't Mika, but just a model, and you saw these pics in a magazine? What would you think? Personally I'd be phoning up the mag to ask about him. He's so stunning. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Can you imagine if Mica wasn't Mika, but just a model, and you saw these pics in a magazine? What would you think? Personally I'd be phoning up the mag to ask about him. He's so stunning. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Haha yeah I'd probably do that too

That photo is one of my favourites.

I have 2 pictures of Mika in my room, this is one of them.

transparentps8.gif

1199459848.gif

I hope it works! If it doesn't work, I will try another time.

Do you remember the yellow chinese (?) slippers? This is another pic in the same room on the same day

It doesn't work for me !:boxed::thumbdown:

transparentps8.gif

1199459848.gif

I hope it works! If it doesn't work, I will try another time.

Do you remember the yellow chinese (?) slippers? This is another pic in the same room on the same day

Well I can't see any pic....:sneaky2:

EDIT: But when I quoted I saw there are quiet a lot URL and IMG codes...

Do you need help maybe?

he definitely could be a male model... that's for sure.

i'm not sure if he would enjoy it, but he really takes nice pictures.

whatever he'd be selling, i'd be buying!

Noooo! Not again:tears: I don't understand what I'm doing wrong! I mean, in the past I posted a lot of pics in previous parts of this thread, and they always worked:boxed:

Just upload them somewhere...I dunno about imageshack, I have photobucket...Well I think thats a lot easier and faster...you should consider a sign up!:thumb_yello:

Anyway...just take the link somehow...we may can help!

Well I can't see any pic....:sneaky2:

EDIT: But when I quoted I saw there are quiet a lot URL and IMG codes...

Do you need help maybe?

Yeah! When I posted it the first time, I did it just like I did a few months ago, and that time they worked! But now there was just: Space. There wasn't even a link in my post! So I tried some other codes, but they didn't work either!:thumbdown: Or I'm just stupid:naughty:

Yeah! When I posted it the first time, I did it just like I did a few months ago, and that time they worked! But now there was just: Space. There wasn't even a link in my post! So I tried some other codes, but they didn't work either!:thumbdown: Or I'm just stupid:naughty:

Well...take the link only...like...http//:http://www.imgeshack.com/imgblablablaaaa

So like this!:D

Then, go on Reply, and it this window look up and check out the grey part (Fonts,Sizes, etc.)

And theres an icon...its yellow with a mountain maybe?But you will find...click on it, and pit your link into the pop-up window that appears.

Or just simply use .

. = link

Or maybe you already knew that..I dunno...I really suggest Photobucket!:biggrin2:

Well...take the link only...like...http//:http://www.imgeshack.com/imgblablablaaaa

So like this!:D

Then, go on Reply, and it this window look up and check out the grey part (Fonts,Sizes, etc.)

And theres an icon...its yellow with a mountain maybe?But you will find...click on it, and pit your link into the pop-up window that appears.

Or just simply use .

. = link

Or maybe you already knew that..I dunno...I really suggest Photobucket!:biggrin2:

I did that and I used photobucket! It dissapeared:roftl:

GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING????? :lol3:

YOU MUST BE REALLY GOOD!!! You made it dissappear!

hahaha :lmao:

I dunno. I guess there's something wrong with my internet or something:roftl: