Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

me too. a bit flashy, in the real sense of the word, but really cool... :thumb_yello:

I also read only about the facebook account, which was a notorious thing. he also said it at some gig to fans.

as for my space, could it be (if what posted in the french version is true..) he had some other account we didn't know of..? :blink:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where's the pic from??

it's one of the pics posted on perez' blog a while back. correct me if I am wrong. perez' picturing him while he's having his hair done, and in another shot, he tries and cover himself to avoid being pictured.

it's one of the pics posted on perez' blog a while back. correct me if I am wrong. perez' picturing him while he's having his hair done, and in another shot, he tries and cover himself to avoid being pictured.

You're totally right:thumb_yello:

these are cute

i love the facial expressions:wub2:

O yeah...they are from Wetten Dass. I posted them in part 5 (when I had no problems with pics posting), they were also used in the picture captions thread:naughty:

In the English article he talks specifically about Facebook. I don't think there's anything in the actual quote about MySpace, non?

i didn't think he mentioned myspace either, just facebook

wait mika has a facebook i am in the facebook mika fan group but i didnt know he had a facebook! if he doesnt someone please explain to me wat is going on !:naughty: you lost me when you put up the article in french!heheheh

wait mika has a facebook i am in the facebook mika fan group but i didnt know he had a facebook! if he doesnt someone please explain to me wat is going on !:naughty: you lost me when you put up the article in french!heheheh

jeez, your lips are enough !! i mean this "<3" now you r calling yrself his wife !!! :shocked: well, you can !!

my facebook is intruded by horrible tiny applications and i haven't log on for around 1 month :roftl: bit crap now, im in a group called am i the only one listen to Mika or sometyhing !! long time ago ! people don't talk there

He doesn't have a personal Facebook account. Someone created one and pretended to be him. They had so much inside information it even fooled some of Mika's friends and he thinks it may have been a journalist trying to scam more information about him.

Right now there is an artist page for Mika and you can join as a fan. It works more like his official MySpace page and isn't personal. I doubt he ever uses it and it's probably run by his management.

Catching up over 20 posts! :shocked: Damn sleeping.....

I FOUND IT

and it has writing :thumbdown: i came down off of that high quickly...

mika1002.jpg

THANK YOU so much Norwalk :D Thats beautiful!!!

Well..maybe I shouldn't ask about that...but...you wrote and e-mail to him?

I remember you were talking about it..because it wasnt on his site...you did?

Yes, I did email him - he did not write back though but my email may have made him hurry up and put the piccies on his site :naughty:

What is that bird's nest on his head?

I love it!

Oww...

I love it when it's all bird-nesty :mf_lustslow:

Omg, it took me an embarassingly long time to figure out what was going on in this picture, i thought he was like impaled on some kind of pole, and you were all going yummmm...

and i was like omg that looks painful! :shocked:

...then he realised it was his braces.

I thought this too *kinky*

nobody on myspce or facebook is the real mika !

He has a personal, private Myspace.

wait mika has a facebook i am in the facebook mika fan group but i didnt know he had a facebook! if he doesnt someone please explain to me wat is going on !you lost me when you put up the article in french!heheheh

He doesn't have a Facebook any more, unless it is in a name that doesn't show up in the searching. I am in the "Fan of Mika" group, which is the official Mika fan group, same as the MIKA group on Myspace.

Ooh, you need some conditioner and good care of your hair, mika's wife !!

don't use hair dryer and products too often !! :roftl: they will damage your hair !

ooo trust me i cant even straighten my hair or blow dry it never have my hair is naturally like it i had an afro but it kindo grew out but i have had since i was a baby, my mom jokes saying that i stole my dads hair cuz he doesnt have any!heheeh

wow :mf_rosetinted: thats cool :thumb_yello:

He hasn't logged on in a month :naughty:

I think he used to use his personal and official MySpace pages quite regularly once upon a time but he's been too busy and it looks like someone took over the official one on his behalf in the summer.

I doubt that he's ever used Facebook because he was too busy when it started taking off and I'm sure everyone that Mika's ever known in his life has come out of the woodwork this year. He doesn't need Facebook to find them.