Happy Ending - Alarmschijf @ Radio 538 (NL)

Blue

The Radio 538 newsletter just told me Happy Ending will be this week's Alarmschijf. :thumb_yello:

What is an Alarmschijf? See THIS thread (Big Girl was one of the Alarmschijven in October).

http://www.radio538.nl/web/show/id=85913

MIKA - HAPPY ENDING

2007 was toch wel het jaar van Mika. De Libanees/Britse zanger zette zichzelf in Europa in één keer op de kaart met zijn eerste single ‘Grace Kelly’. Maar daar bleef het niet bij. Zijn tweede single ‘Relax’ behaalde in Nederland de nummer één in de Top 40 en ook het nummer ‘Big Girl’ werd een dikke hit. Zijn nieuwe single ‘Happy Ending’ is een stuk rustiger dan zijn vorige singles en is een ideale plaat voor de donkere winterse dagen. Mika kennende wordt ook zijn vierde nummer een grote hit, maar dat blijft natuurlijk toch nog even afwachten. Je hoort ‘Happy Ending’ in ieder geval een week langs als Alarmschijf of Radio 538.

Short translation/summary: 2007 was Mikas year. His first single Grace Kelly became huge all over Europe, Relax reached the #1 position in the Dutch Top 40 and also Big Girl became a big hit. His new single Happy Ending is a quiet song, perfect for the dark winter days. As far as we know Mika his 4th single will become a big hit too - it remains to be seen though. Happy Ending will be this week's Alarmschijf anyway.

Go Mika! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Radio 538 newsletter just told me Happy Ending will be this week's Alarmschijf. :thumb_yello:

What is an Alarmschijf? See THIS thread (Big Girl was one of the Alarmschijven in October).

http://www.radio538.nl/web/show/id=85913

Short translation/summary: 2007 was Mikas year. His first single Grace Kelly became huge all over Europe, Relax reached the #1 position in the Dutch Top 40 and also Big Girl became a big hit. His new single Happy Ending is a quiet song, perfect for the dark winter days. As far as we know Mika his 4th single will become a big hit too - it remains to be seen though. Happy Ending will be this week's Alarmschijf anyway.

Go Mika! :thumb_yello:

Well done Mika! I really hope Relax will be a huge success, at present, it's at number 49 in the UK chart, prior to it's official release today.

I'm going into Manchester to buy my copy. I don't know how to download stuff.

Love today, from Marilyn

Well done Mika! I really hope Relax will be a huge success, at present, it's at number 49 in the UK chart, prior to it's official release today.

I'm going into Manchester to buy my copy. I don't know how to download stuff.

Love today, from Marilyn

Relax is already released in Holland. It was 7 weeks #1.:blink:

Or didn't you mean that?

:bleh:

• 3 weeks later...