New MFC Header Image

deano

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried messing around with a new banner but I can't get it to save the same brown that's on here.

banner11.jpg

It's not the greatest because I'm trying to get ready to go somewhere. I really bite at cutting out pictures and he doesn't look crystal clear because I put a blur on all three to soften it a little. But whatever it was fun and has a little bit of color.

I like the idea of maybe changing the banner and the new one is fine with me. It'll take a few days to get used to because I'm used to the old one. :original:

i like ur banner. especally the one where he's wearin yellow..........neva seen it b4:thumb_yello:

im liking the new banner alot betta than the old one. like sum1 already sed he looked stiff and a bit unnatural. plus im kinda obsessed with top hats :naughty:

I somewhat agree.

Anyway, as requested... :naughty:

mfch5yp5.jpg

I had to make him smaller to fit all his hair and such...

If you want, I can brown-ize him.

mmmmm niiiiiice ( I also like the ringmaster one that's up there now too).

I somewhat agree.

Anyway, as requested... :naughty:

mfch5yp5.jpg

I had to make him smaller to fit all his hair and such...

If you want, I can brown-ize him.

I LOVE IT!!! Don't sepia tone him or brownize him. It's just gorgeous as it is. Thankyou so much! *bows down on knees in humble adoration*

i like ur banner. especally the one where he's wearin yellow..........neva seen it b4:thumb_yello:

im liking the new banner alot betta than the old one. like sum1 already sed he looked stiff and a bit unnatural. plus im kinda obsessed with top hats :naughty:

Thanks! :original:

Here's the pics where I got the yellow one from: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=959451#post959451

I proved that the other day by accident you can miss stuff. You don't even have to be lazy. BTW Savage Beauty, where is the clip in your siggy from? I dont think I've seen that before (but then I'm relatively new and haven't yet caught up with absolutely everything).

It's a clip from when MIKA was a guest on Graham Norton back in April last year, and it's his reaction to Dustin Hoffman attempting to sing Lollipop :naughty:

You can see the whole thing here:

Graham Norton Part 1

Graham Norton Part 2 (Cooldown)

It's a clip from when MIKA was a guest on Graham Norton back in April last year, and it's his reaction to Dustin Hoffman attempting to sing Lollipop :naughty:

You can see the whole thing here:

Graham Norton Part 1

Graham Norton Part 2 (Cooldown)

Thankyou! That was funny! He didn't know what to do when Dustin accused him of looking at Lisa's cleavage!!! So cute.

Have you all noticed the new MFC header image at the top of each page?

Do you like it? Prefer it?

Feel free to make versions of your own, they must be under 20kb and the exact same size as this:

ringme_headerArt.gif

I like it! :thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...