The "I-don't-know-what-to-do-for-my-16th-birthday" thread

Fmbm

Catchy title, eh?

So, my birthday is in like 4 days and I have no idea what to do. First of all, I'm not one who likes to party, I don't have many friends, and I'd like to save as much money as possible. The only thing I want to do for my birthday is to be alone with everyone in the house gone :naughty:but, I know my mom won't let me have that so I need a few suggestions. Wow, my life sucks.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help you there... I may have worked on my b'day... *thinks*

Wait... that was in 2006... I had the day off and I think I stayed at home... prob got on the forum and harassed people about my b'day...

Hahaha, that's most likely what I'll be doing, seeing as it'll be MFC's birthday too and I won't want to miss the par-tay

Catchy title, eh?

So, my birthday is in like 4 days and I have no idea what to do. First of all, I'm not one who likes to party, I don't have many friends, and I'd like to save as much money as possible. The only thing I want to do for my birthday is to be alone with everyone in the house gone :naughty:but, I know my mom won't let me have that so I need a few suggestions. Wow, my life sucks.

I was exactly like this.

I got so disheartened watching those prats on the sweet 16 show on MTV, that it made me feel like 'Whats the point?'

So instead i went to the theatre one night then the next night i went to this posh restaurant (that i can never normally go to).

I would rather have had a party though!

I was exactly like this.

I got so disheartened watching those prats on the sweet 16 show on MTV, that it made me feel like 'Whats the point?'

So instead i went to the theatre one night then the next night i went to this posh restaurant (that i can never normally go to).

I would rather have had a party though!

There's been a marathon on tv of that show. It makes me want to kill those girls haha

There's been a marathon on tv of that show. It makes me want to kill those girls haha

The girls on it are bad enough but have you seen the BOYS???!!

Don't mean to stereotype but they're so camp but really bitchy with it. And their bitchiness makes me not want to see. They're worse than the girls!

Catchy title, eh?

Well I turn 18 in 20 days... I don't know what I will do but I think I invite my best friends and we eat spagetthi together and then just talk a bit and eat cake... no big thing just a relaxing birthday with the people I love :wub2:

Fmbm?!?!? Your 15?!?!?! No way!

I thought you were an oldling, well, not an olding, but in the 18-30 sector.

Thats the third time ive been wrong this week.

I thought you were like, 20!! :eek:

You guys really need to check profiles more often :naughty: This is too funny :lmao:

How about you hire a performer to come to your house.. What's that.. you don't wanna spend too much? SIMPLE!

Get your sister Nat to perform her smash hit single "I Bruise Easily"..

I know, I'm a genius... :mf_rosetinted:

*pokes u*

Genius! I knew you'd be able to help me :huglove: You're invited by the way:wink2:

im strange.

i dont know what you should do either. sorry for wasting your time. :bleh:

hahaha

you're actually making use of my time (???) :lmao:

I have nothing better to do:bleh:

Well homework, but screw that

:roftl: hahah wow. everyone thinks you're so old!

Well...

you can have an mfc party! the californians can get together or something!

What do you have in mind?

We're not gonna get to hang out are we? :sad:

And I have nothing in mind, hence the asking hhaha

My 16 birthday day was thanksgiving, so I cooked most of the day...

but I had a murder mystery tea party birthday thing that was soooo fun! (granted, it was two days short of being a month late, but...:biggrin2: )If you're interested i can send you the link to the one I used(it was a free one and was pretty good)