1 Million MFC Posts

deano

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever it is will be too fed up with internet congrats pop-ups to take it seriously lol

ha, probably. xDDD

i remember when i first started going on the internet, i got a pop up that said i won a cruise, and i had to call their number in the next 20 minutes, i made my parents call but it was a hoax. :(

You know, it probably will be a n00b.

Congrats! YOU ARE OUR 1,000,000th POST! YOU WIN A CAR!

Um. No, wait. Its going to be me :) Bring it Alexandra, BRING IT.

:lmfao:

I am he definiton of brought it.

or something!!:naughty:

Whoever it is will be too fed up with internet congrats pop-ups to take it seriously lol

LOL. And i will find them and scream bring it in my scary orang coloured font.

i really hope it's a newbie :naughty: that or deano since he's practically the ringmaster of the mfc

I really hope it'll be me. Definitely not Nika :fisch:

So I figured out that the difference between the two counters - (one that includes the deleted posts in the total and the other counter which is displayed on the front page) - is 21, 840.**

Therefore, when the Moderators and Deano determine the 1 millionth poster from the front page, then it should be the exact same person who posts the

1,021, 840** post.

You can try this yourself to see if we get the same number. Just make sure you 'refresh' when you jot down the number displayed at the front, then go to the most recent post on the forum and see if the difference between both numbers is 21, 840.**

* I know... I'm a nerd *

**EDITED JAN 5th (changed number from 21,818 to 21,840)

ha ha this is gonna keep ppl posting like crazy lots of random nothingness just in case.

Now remind me how on earth do you find out how many posts in total have been posted cos if I click up there top right on the #blah blah, it just makes the page bigger. :blink:

And I think the best prize ever would be tea and tiffiin with the big M, I am sure that can be arranged he aint THAT busy is he. :mf_rosetinted:

Now remind me how on earth do you find out how many posts in total have been posted cos if I click up there top right on the #blah blah, it just makes the page bigger. :blink:

See this post that I'm making now - it's gonna have it's own number at the top right hand corner. When you click that number - it will open another box and you will see at the top address bar of your computer, a number like 995,000. :thumb_yello:

hey look at me soon I will be passing my 2,000th post :thumb_yello: I'm more of a lurker and reader than a poster most of the time though. I shall have to make a big song and dance about it and not forget to look as it draws closer.:naughty:

So I figured out that the difference between the two counters - (one that includes the deleted posts in the total and the other counter which is displayed on the front page) - is 21, 818.

Therefore, when the Moderators and Deano determine the 1 millionth poster from the front page, then it should be the exact same person who posts the

1,021, 818 post.

You can try this yourself to see if we get the same number. Just make sure you 'refresh' when you jot down the number displayed at the front, then go to the most recent post on the forum and see if the difference between both numbers is 21, 818.

* I know... I'm a nerd *

i wish i was a nerd like that :naughty: i still can't find the post number on the first page let alone know that..

i wish i was a nerd like that :naughty: i still can't find the post number on the first page let alone know that..

I know...I'm still trying to understand what Suzy is talking about. :blink:

how do u find out how many posts there are?!?!?!:blink:

One way you can easily find the total number of posts is on the front page under "stats". The last time I checked (10 seconds ago)' date=' the "total posts" was 974, 417. :thumb_yello: [/font']