1 Million MFC Posts

deano

That is how many posts have been made on MFC.

Only a select few forums ever get to one million posts, so it begs the question, who will write the 1 millionth post? And what will that post be? And how should we celebrate? :thumb_yello:

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm still a fair bit to go yet BUT curious to find out who it will be when it happens :biggrin2:

wow one million eh the site has come along way from its roots now i remember when 100 posts put you up as the 5th top poster :roftl:

Wow...:shocked:

So that means:

1,000,000 divided by 361 days (MFC's life) = 2770 posts per day

1,000,000 minus 968,766 = 31, 234 posts left to get to 1 million

31, 234 divided by 2770 = 11 days (approximately) to get to that goal!

Everyone should be posting on January 13th! :naughty:

**Edited** - since writing this information above, I have made more recent calculations so this is definitely not accurate anymore. :naughty:

Dear Mika,

The forums at http://www.mikafanclub.com are nearing one million posts in the space of a year. Suzy has kindly done the math and determined that we will reach the millionth post on or about January 13th.

Please sign in and make the millionth post letting us all know how fabulous we are.

Signed with love,

lollipop_monkey

:naughty: :naughty:

also worth noting that the forum was not very popular for the first few weeks, and it has NEVER been as popular as it is right now. In fact, December was the busiest month ever.

So my guess is Jan 8th or Jan 9th

also worth noting that the forum was not very popular for the first few weeks, and it has NEVER been as popular as it is right now. In fact, December was the busiest month ever.

So my guess is Jan 8th or Jan 9th

I think it would be fitting if it happened on January 5th.:biggrin2:

* Suzy looks at her stats*

I've only posted an average of 9 a day.:blink:

Dear Mika,

The forums at http://www.mikafanclub.com are nearing one million posts in the space of a year. Suzy has kindly done the math and determined that we will reach the millionth post on or about January 13th.

Please sign in and make the millionth post letting us all know how fabulous we are.

Signed with love,

lollipop_monkey

:naughty: I fully support that

Only a select few forums ever get to one million posts, so it begs the question, who will write the 1 millionth post? And what will that post be? And how should we celebrate? :thumb_yello:

Oh dear.

*Feels trouble brewing with her super human senses*

Long way off yet kids - calm down.

Dear Mika,

Signed with love,

lollipop_monkey

hahahahha :lmfao::roftl:

It would be funny - and great at the same time - if this millionth post would be made on 5th of January, the MFC birthday. That would be a double celebration!!

Wow...:shocked:

So that means:

1,000,000 divided by 361 days (MFC's life) = 2770 posts per day

1,000,000 minus 968,766 = 31, 234 posts left to get to 1 million

31, 234 divided by 2770 = 11 days (approximately) to get to that goal!

Everyone should be posting on January 13th! :naughty:

Yes, Suzy, but I think it will be earlier as probably in the very biginnings there were less posts.

Dear Mika,

Signed with love,

lollipop_monkey

Yes Mika, please do it for us.