Diana from Canada

DlANA

Hey guys, my name is Diana and I am from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I first was introduced to Mika on Perez Hilton's website. It was a good day.

I have come to love every one of his songs. Its all I listen to in my car. I have a 2.5 year old who knows almost every chorus to every song.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Nice to see there are so many other people out there with such exceptional taste in music. ;)

I am going to his concert in Vancouver on February 15th. Does anyone know who opens for him?? I cant seem to find any info on that.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, my name is Diana and I am from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I first was introduced to Mika on Perez Hilton's website. It was a good day.

I have come to love every one of his songs. Its all I listen to in my car. I have a 2.5 year old who knows almost every chorus to every song.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Nice to see there are so many other people out there with such exceptional taste in music. ;)

I am going to his concert in Vancouver on February 15th. Does anyone know who opens for him?? I cant seem to find any info on that.

welcome to the MFC, diana!!

i don't like perez, but I'm thankfull to him for spraying mika's name to the world.

have a nice day in Vancouver!!!! =)

Hey Diana! Glad you found us. Sorry, at this time, I'm not sure if any one yet knows who's opening. But I'm sure this will be the place to get that info soon enough.

wel_ani4Tay.gif