The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blush-anim-cl: Ahhh yes .... time zone thingy again .... :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

It's getting towards 2am here... I really need to get a life I think...

Woah, is there that much difference? I thought it was 1, max 2 hours difference across Australia.

Yeah, lives ... meh :bleh: I was on till 3-ish when I had to get up at 6 for my dad's ridiculous leaving time. That was pretty stupid. I think I might go to bed early tonight, didn't sleep greatly in the tent either. :bleh:

Woah, is there that much difference? I thought it was 1, max 2 hours difference across Australia.

Yeah, lives ... meh :bleh: I was on till 3-ish when I had to get up at 6 for my dad's ridiculous leaving time. That was pretty stupid. I think I might go to bed early tonight, didn't sleep greatly in the tent either. :bleh:

We're in daylight savings...

Night OkD!

:thumb_yello: OK OKD ........ :wub2: Sweet Dreams ..... :wub2:

We're in daylight savings...

Night OkD!

But we are too...

Okay, this time I am going.

Lol. I've been obsessively checking the ticket site for them to release more Chaser shows, and merely out of habit thought I'd check before logging off AND THEY ADDED TWO SHOWS! So in a frenzy of excitement I had to contact my friend and arrange to get the the outlet at opening time. We are getting tickets this time! :naughty:

Nighty nights :original:

But we are too...

Okay, this time I am going.

Lol. I've been obsessively checking the ticket site for them to release more Chaser shows, and merely out of habit thought I'd check before logging off AND THEY ADDED TWO SHOWS! So in a frenzy of excitement I had to contact my friend and arrange to get the the outlet at opening time. We are getting tickets this time! :naughty:

Nighty nights :original:

But we're always 2 hours ahead of WA... in normal time 1/2 hr in front of SA...

*dragging noises*

*pause*

*more dragging noises* (something heavy is being relentlessly dragged through the bush towards the verandah)….

*Thump* as a few heavy somethings land on the verandah (and don’t even ask how I got them up the steps…)

Ok mates, I reckon you should have a gander at this little lot of bewdies!

Now I heard that some of you slackers (glares) have been too busy to go out hunting for yourselves! So you just get busy with this lot, and we’ll say no more about it, right!

Mika live @Oxygen Festival, Dublin 7 July 2007

http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=DIOXTL7U

http://www.4shared.com/file/33131803...al_Dublin.html

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=CF8DUJ6E

courtesy of Slavaniet

Mika in Berlin on 9 April 2007 courtesy of Byronmarco

http://www.mediafire.com/?evu35xg31mm

http://rapidshare.com/files/25562290/Berlin.zip.html

Mika at Lowlands Festival Netherlands.

Recorded on 17/08/2007 courtesy of Diana

http://www.zshare.net/download/5619951ef8919d/

Mika live in Bologna 20 October 2007

courtesy of Matt1984

http://www.sendspace.com/file/onz8tv

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6V2CZ6QG

Mika live in Milan 12 April 2007

courtesy of Matt1984

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=46PZUEMQ

The nice thing about this hunting expedition is that the Dublin and Lowland recordings are new to me too! WOOT!

Hello!

Well now you simply need that record player. Good work! :thumb_yello:

Yep. But.. I already did! I'm currently listening to the radio on it and hoping that the record will work when it arrives (which will not be all that soon. I ordered it from the UK!).

Thanks for the videos mouselle!

Greetings AUS,

Thanks for your welcome messages (Walks in to the room...).

Just thought I'd say hello.

I live in Melbs (although am a QLD girl), and my friends don't share the same enthusiasm for Mika as I do (they like his music, but not so obsessed with repeating every song as I am), so I thought I'd find-a-friend online who speaks fluent Mika.

I'll be working in London from December 08, so surely I'll cross paths with a Mika concert at some stage this year (V Festival ticket has been filed in the bin).

B. xo

nico_collard, I know that we are both fans of one Severus Snape, so here's something I just found. I hope it makes your finger feel better. :naughty:

thbohemianrhap.gif

I don't know why, but I found it hilarious.

I had to watch that like, four times to see what the other person was saying.:naughty: Me and my inability to read tiny, fast-moving fonts...

Glad to hear you got your record player!!

Oh no! If only you didn't care about marks, and didn't need to get into your new school/etc...

Title: The effects of academic stress on college students.

*first page* Academic stress can be so severe on college students that they find themselves unable to write eight-page papers.

*followed by seven blank pages*:naughty:

Woah! You are super fast! I average about 2 hours to a paragraph. (consisting of about 1:58 hours staring at a screen, 2 minutes writing)

I love that idea for a paper. Pure genius, that's what you are.:naughty:

I do my fair share of screen-staring as well, but when an idea hits, I can usually get down a page or two before my mind runs into the blank wall again.:thumbdown:

Are all of the Aussies having lives? :shocked:

Lives? What are those?

Greetings AUS,

I live in Melbs (although am a QLD girl), and my friends don't share the same enthusiasm for Mika as I do (they like his music, but not so obsessed with repeating every song as I am), so I thought I'd find-a-friend online who speaks fluent Mika.

I'll be working in London from December 08, so surely I'll cross paths with a Mika concert at some stage this year (V Festival ticket has been filed in the bin).

B. xo

Hi there! How are you?

Are all of the Aussies having lives? :shocked:

What is this thing called a life you speak of?

Greetings AUS,

B. xo

Welcome... hope you enjoy it here

I

Lives? What are those?

?

My question exactly

And hey everyone, no I was not out having a life. I was emersed in the world of stargate for some time, whilst considering whether to engage in said life sometime next week.

I also got a letter from the dental hospital telling me I'm at the top of the waiting list (after only 6 months, I'm impressed) so get to arrange all that that entails.

And now I am cooking my own dinner. Yes, me, cooking. Still you're shocked glances, I can cook, when I have the mind to do it

:woot_jump:

I just got an email and ... I got into Vet! Yayyyy.

*nervous anxious stage, over.*

*excited elated stage, begun.*

Yep. But.. I already did! I'm currently listening to the radio on it and hoping that the record will work when it arrives (which will not be all that soon. I ordered it from the UK!).

Haha, good work. :thumb_yello:

I think I shall go and practice my keyboard again soon, better make it a worthwhile purchase :bleh:

Are all of the Aussies having lives?

Lives? Is waking up at 2pm a life? Nope, no lives here :thumb_yello:

Greetings AUS,

I live in Melbs (although am a QLD girl), and my friends don't share the same enthusiasm for Mika as I do (they like his music, but not so obsessed with repeating every song as I am), so I thought I'd find-a-friend online who speaks fluent Mika.I'll be working in London from December 08, so surely I'll cross paths with a Mika concert at some stage this year (V Festival ticket has been filed in the bin).

B. xo

:welcomeani:

Ahoy! Welcome!

Lol, we're in the same boat there.

Moving to London? Awesome! What are you going to do there?

I had to watch that like, four times to see what the other person was saying. Me and my inability to read tiny, fast-moving fonts...

Phewph, I'm not the only one.

Took me about 6 though.

I love that idea for a paper. Pure genius, that's what you are.

I do my fair share of screen-staring as well, but when an idea hits, I can usually get down a page or two before my mind runs into the blank wall again.

Thanks, I already knew that though :naughty::bleh:

I sure do hate essay writing. And my inability to not leave them until the night before.

How was your finished essay?

hey everyone, ive been in ballarat for a couple of days, my bf is a qlder and has never been there and i havent been since yr 5 so we thought we would venture to sovereign hill, we had a great time, my boi was like a child while panning for gold tho, he would look up and grin everytime he got a bit and then when i said i wanted to go he was all "just one more go"

anyway we spent sometime in melb and got home last nite, once i got home i had an email from a girl i was BEST FRIENDS with in yr 7 till yr 9 when we both moved towns and lost contact, i have been spending 6 yrs tryin to find her and managed to find one of her friends on myspace, and then in her email she tells me

she is a beauty therapist in frankston

i nearly died, not only had i just been in melb, but im studying beauty therapy, we have both moved 3 times

its like we are still exactly the same(just like we used to be) even tho we have had no contact since 2000

im just so excited!!!

anyway how is everyone, i hope u have all day a good few days??

*nervous anxious stage, over.*

*excited elated stage, begun.*

Thanks, I already knew that though :naughty::bleh:

I sure do hate essay writing. And my inability to not leave them until the night before.

How was your finished essay?

YAY VET!!!! (what's Vet?)

That's a handicap I also suffer from, procrastinating. It's why even though I could've done the paper at anytime in the next five months, I signed up to do it this week so that it would be done and over with. (and because it wouldn't have gotten done the last week of semester; by then I've got no willpower left and am just counting down the days until break.)

The finished product wasn't my best work, but it is 8 pages and the bibliography and grammar are flawless. The instructor can't mark off points just for being dull.:naughty:

*displays a plate of food with pride*

Ta da, I cooked. A rather simple meal, I'll give it that, but cooking none the less. Alfredo pasta, a salad and chicken skewers.Yummo

Very yum. I'm quite proud of you. *eats all the food*

hey everyone, ive been in ballarat for a couple of days, my bf is a qlder and has never been there and i havent been since yr 5 so we thought we would venture to sovereign hill, we had a great time, my boi was like a child while panning for gold tho, he would look up and grin everytime he got a bit and then when i said i wanted to go he was all "just one more go"

anyway we spent sometime in melb and got home last nite, once i got home i had an email from a girl i was BEST FRIENDS with in yr 7 till yr 9 when we both moved towns and lost contact, i have been spending 6 yrs tryin to find her and managed to find one of her friends on myspace, and then in her email she tells me

she is a beauty therapist in frankston

i nearly died, not only had i just been in melb, but im studying beauty therapy, we have both moved 3 times

its like we are still exactly the same(just like we used to be) even tho we have had no contact since 2000

im just so excited!!!

anyway how is everyone, i hope u have all day a good few days??

:yikes: WOW, that's so cool!! Sounds like you've had an interesting few days!!

I'm alright, just a tad sleepy.

*displays a plate of food with pride*

Ta da, I cooked. A rather simple meal, I'll give it that, but cooking none the less. Alfredo pasta, a salad and chicken skewers.Yummo

Good girl :) I have been cooking some beautiful meals this week since my partner and I are eating healthy. Tonights menu is...

Marinated fish (fresh from Coles haha)

Steamed Vegies - corn, cauliflower, beans, sweet potato.

Woohoo!!!!! What does this mean :roftl: