The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scarilly enough, I'm wearing my yr 12 jumper too.. and it says Igor (my M*A*S*H nickname) on the back... :punk:

We can't play anything but Mika on the turntable... except maybe Queen... :wub2:

What about bands/artists that Mika has put in his playlist on the radio or bands/artists that he has covered songs of?

i have earth shattering news :bleh: as of thursday i will no longer be blonde :shocked:

oh and speaking of armande, i havent seen more than one or 2 random posts from her lately, has she dissapeared or am i not paying enough attention?

OK. what colour will you be?

And you're right. I haven't seen Armande around much lately either...

Oi, you guys are posting too much for my internet/me to keep up! :bleh:

I'm bored. Oakie Doke, add me on myspace! :sneaky2:

Please.

I can't! I thought we established the importance of first impressions, and my layout is in the rejected trials stage. :naughty:

We never get snow here, shame. But I am also wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a jumper (my large year 12 jacket to be precise)

I miss the hot, want to die, nights

No snow here either :crybaby:

Jeans? Jacket? Woah. I'm wearing boardshorts and a tshirt, the coolest clothes (unfortunately also most dementedly coordinated) outfit I can put together, and have all the fans on full. :bleh:

I don't like hot nights :thumbdown:

I'm happy that you guys want to see my slightly demented movie!... *jumps around like a moron*

Of course its Mika... there may be a few other things hidden in there as well...

*rolls in glitter* OWWW I got glitter in my eye!

Haha, it sounds great.

Uh-oh! Glitter doesn't make eyes better, you know!

*stops rolling in glitter*

What about bands/artists that Mika has put in his playlist on the radio or bands/artists that he has covered songs of?

OK. what colour will you be?

And you're right. I haven't seen Armande around much lately either...

oh a brunette again, i naturally have dark brown hair but since i was bout 13 ive wanted to be blonde like all my pretty blonde friends, so i spent a lot of money and time in the hairdressers all of last yr making me blonde. I wanna quit my job tho coz it makes me sad and ive put up with it even tho its **** for 2 yrs (and 2 have more time to study) so i need to save money, imagine how much money ill save when im not spending $130 every 5 weeks

I had SUNfest... which was the film, I also caught up with my friends... however having that real life caused me not to have enough time for my cyber life :(

Ohh, so that's what you were doing. Well, film making is a good enough excuse for neglecting your cyberlife. :bleh:

Scarilly enough, I'm wearing my yr 12 jumper too.. and it says Igor (my M*A*S*H nickname) on the back... :punk:

Lol, my yr 12 jacket isn't really wearable. Around the end of year twelve was a stage when my friends and I thought it was hilarious to excessively swear at each other. And my friend's wrote all over my jacket ... :naughty:

SD, I've just realised which one you are! The one who's online now, as opposed to the two who are in England and probably asleep!

Lol! You must be some kind of genius!

oh a brunette again, i naturally have dark brown hair but since i was bout 13 ive wanted to be blonde like all my pretty blonde friends, so i spent a lot of money and time in the hairdressers all of last yr making me blonde. I wanna quit my job tho coz it makes me sad and ive put up with it even tho its **** for 2 yrs (and 2 have more time to study) so i need to save money, imagine how much money ill save when im not spending $130 every 5 weeks

I'd imagine you'd save $130 every 5 weeks :naughty:

Oi, you guys are posting too much for my internet/me to keep up! :bleh:

I can't! I thought we established the importance of first impressions, and my layout is in the rejected trials stage. :naughty:

No snow here either :crybaby:

Jeans? Jacket? Woah. I'm wearing boardshorts and a tshirt, the coolest clothes (unfortunately also most dementedly coordinated) outfit I can put together, and have all the fans on full. :bleh:

Haha, it sounds great.

Uh-oh! Glitter doesn't make eyes better, you know!

*stops rolling in glitter*

I have an idea for a first impression... just be yourself in the bestest brightest way possible!

I'm going between hot and cold here

We have aboviously established here as a health risk you must now where safety goggles while glitter rolling *puts on safety and starts rolling in glitter*

I'm happy that you guys want to see my slightly demented movie!... *jumps around like a moron*

Of course its Mika... there may be a few other things hidden in there as well...:naughty::wink2:

*rolls in glitter* OWWW I got glitter in my eye!

*pats JJL*

You poor thing!

I added you on MySpace BTW...

I need to add SD I think...

We have been speed limited on our comp so I only caught up with the rest of that thread today. I have to admit, I sat there with my hand over my mouth gasping and cacking myself laughing for a lot of it. My son kept coming out and asking what was so funny and I couldn't explain it to him, but some of it was faaaarrr too out there.

I agree... Honestly, if I wasn't sleeping cause I had to work early the next day then I would've told then to give it a rest...

I remember my red cheeks when I was reading that thread, I was sorta there thinking that its sort of rude to talk about someone like that, famous or not... but that could just be me

I had SUNfest... which was the film, I also caught up with my friends... however having that real life caused me not to have enough time for my cyber life :(

It is rude... I wouldn't like complete strangers talking about my boobs...

If someone I like talks about them, well that's another matter...

:mf_rosetinted:

Yes. It costs a fortune to get your hair coloured at the hairdressers so i don't bother. If I want to colour my hair i buy a box of something. I don't have to impress anyone, so for me colouring my hair is just a bit of fun and if it's not quite perfect so what?

Ohh, so that's what you were doing. Well, film making is a good enough excuse for neglecting your cyberlife. :bleh:

Lol, my yr 12 jacket isn't really wearable. Around the end of year twelve was a stage when my friends and I thought it was hilarious to excessively swear at each other. And my friend's wrote all over my jacket ... :naughty:

I'm glad I have a good excuse... cause I felt bad for a few minutes there :naughty:

[quote=Oakie Doke;1061834

I have 3 MySpace friends all called Sarah and the Aussie Sarah wasn't on her Myspace before and I couldn't remember which avie was hers! I'm not really that stupid. Well, much.:mf_rosetinted:

hahah i laughed so hard when i read this even tho it was obvious

*pats JJL*

I agree... Honestly, if I wasn't sleeping cause I had to work early the next day then I would've told then to give it a rest...

at least ppl say good things about your boobs, i was out one nite and these guys totally bagged me out and my bf was to drunk to stick up for me (coz he was bout 1km ahead riding an imaginary motorbike)

i agree bout the mika thing tho, i dont like hearing/ reading that stuff

*pats JJL*

You poor thing!

I added you on MySpace BTW...

I need to add SD I think...

I accepted you

I'm glad someone sees it my way with the rudeness thing

And yes if its someone you like its a compleatly different thing :naughty:

Oh nice!

I got mine on the last day of year 12... sorta pointless by then cause we couldn't even wear them to school... not that we would've been allowed to...

I have an idea for a first impression... just be yourself in the bestest brightest way possible!

I'm going between hot and cold here

We have aboviously established here as a health risk you must now where safety goggles while glitter rolling *puts on safety and starts rolling in glitter*

Or close your eyes... :wink2:

Lol, but I can't find the right onnnee :bleh:

LOL *puts on safety goggles and resumes glitter rolling*

I'm glad I have a good excuse... cause I felt bad for a few minutes there :naughty:

:naughty:

I have 3 MySpace friends all called Sarah and the Aussie Sarah wasn't on her Myspace before and I couldn't remember which avie was hers! I'm not really that stupid. Well, much.:mf_rosetinted:

:bleh: suure

hahah i laughed so hard when i read this even tho it was obvious

LOL, well I thought it was a pretty silly thing to ask us to imagine :naughty:

i agree bout the mika thing tho, i dont like hearing/ reading that stuff

Yeah, me either. I'm not even going to venture into those threads...

:

That's coincedental that you're wearing yours as well :naughty:

Come to think of it, neither do I, when we have one. But that doesn't mean I still can't miss them. They should be what we're havin now

I'm glad someone sees it my way with the rudeness thing

And yes if its someone you like its a compleatly different thing :naughty:

As someone who was involved in some of that convo, I do agree it went to far, but at the same time, it was a spur of the moment thing, and totally not meant to be taken seriously (after all, I was talking about detachable organs myself :naughty:)

And I did walk away from it at a certain stage

Oh nice!

I got mine on the last day of year 12... sorta pointless by then cause we couldn't even wear them to school... not that we would've been allowed to...

Or close your eyes... :wink2:

That could work... but knowing me I'd open them

Lol, but I can't find the right onnnee :bleh:

LOL *puts on safety goggles and resumes glitter rolling*

:naughty:

:bleh: suure

LOL, well I thought it was a pretty silly thing to ask us to imagine :naughty:

Yeah, me either. I'm not even going to venture into those threads...

*feels special about being quoted twice* :roftl:

Come to think of it, neither do I, when we have one. But that doesn't mean I still can't miss them. They should be what we're havin now

As someone who was involved in some of that convo, I do agree it went to far, but at the same time, it was a spur of the moment thing, and totally not meant to be taken seriously (after all, I was talking about detachable organs myself :naughty:)

*Laughs remembering the cleanshaven zipper* (I left when it hit that point)

Can someone tell me how to post a pic in my msg? i've just learnt how to add pics to comments on MySpace (yeah, I know, I'm technologically challenged) and the html thingy I tried didn't work in my msg on here. (I previewed it in case it didn't work)

Oh nice!

We got ours midway through the year, and were complaining because they were delayed (we were worried we wouldn't get them until september, which is when the previous year got theres)

The company my dad worked for being taken over by another company and thus delaying the delivery of the fabric to the manufacturers of the jumpers may have contributed

And you wouldn't have been able to wear to school ?:shocked:

Can someone tell me how to post a pic in my msg? i've just learnt how to add pics to comments on MySpace (yeah, I know, I'm technologically challenged) and the html thingy I tried didn't work in my msg on here. (I previewed it in case it didn't work)

Erm... I have nooo idea, sorry

I'm just wanting to know if the detachable organ theory originated with the song "Detachable Pe%^s" or what?