The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uggh, that would drive me crazy. I thought I was just allergic to a family of antibiotics called tetracyclines, but apparently there's something else, and it entered the house recently. I finally got some Benadryl this morning. It controls the sneezing, but I'm all muzzy in the head now.

I'm used to it now.... But I still have bad days, weeks, months when it gets on my nerves (it's getting bad lately)

This lazy as Arts talk(and that A did NOT need to be capital, Soy.) must stop.

It won't stop as long as I'm a lazy Arts student (and yes it does need to be a capital, actually the Arts/Education should have been capitalised. Its the name of the course :naughty:)

They shouldn't be sleeping at half past 8 in the morning.:naughty:

*bangs pots and pans to get all the aussies up*

Yes we should... I know I was, quite nicely.

I'm still on holidays, for another month :naughty:

I can read a fantasy discussion going on....*interested*

Hi Aaurora, I have a share your (nonchickeny) mika fantasies thread going. It has to be nonchickeny so the mods won't be all over it, cos otherwise the words Mika and fantasy in the same sentence? Forget about it!

Oh, lol, ok it's a thread about our Mika's fantasies....wow , good idea, I start...Mika and I are in a Magic forest i 've dreamt about all my life...we are both bunnies and we run wild and free and have bunny actions endlessly:naughty: , you turn now..

pm@a....g pas pu m'en empêcher, c'était vraiment trop tentant

???? are you into bestiality my darling??*not that surprised*

LOL actually, I am not into beastiality!!! But when He is there in His animal costumes, I am strangely attracted to giant, fluffy animals......

Hi Aaurora, I have a share your (nonchickeny) mika fantasies thread going. It has to be nonchickeny so the mods won't be all over it, cos otherwise the words Mika and fantasy in the same sentence? Forget about it!

I cannot join that thread as I don't have any non-chickeny fantasies with Meeks.....except fanasising that he will one day grace our shores and do another gig here.....but not one piddly show in Sydney, thanks very much :D

LOL actually, I am not into beastiality!!! But when He is there in His animal costumes, I am strangely attracted to giant, fluffy animals......

I cannot join that thread as I don't have any non-chickeny fantasies with Meeks.....except fanasising that he will one day grace our shores and do another gig here.....but not one piddly show in Sydney, thanks very much :D

:lmfao: Oh dear lord.

:roftl: Aaurora, I thought I was the only person who could have that kind of fantasies@animal costumes,lol and i'm not joking for once, the giant fluffy stuff turns me on, do you think we are mentally ill or sthg? i suggest we should realise our fantasies...make them come true...are u in?

lol@you not having non-chickeny f about The lord? HOW STRANGE ME NEITHER, and honestly i suspect people who have those non-chickeny fantasies about the Sexiest Bunny Ally Squirry Male alive to LIE

:roftl: Aaurora, I thought I was the only person who could have that kind of fantasies@animal costumes,lol and i'm not joking for once, the giant fluffy stuff turns me on, do you think we are mentally ill or sthg? i suggest we should realise our fantasies...make them come true...are u in?

lol@you not having non-chickeny f about The lord? HOW STRANGE ME NEITHER, and honestly i suspect people who have those non-chickeny fantasies about the Sexiest Bunny Ally Squirry Male alive to LIE

I told the girls on this thread about our last day of work last year....and we had a secret santa and someone came out ina giant squirrel costume, it was just like one that Mika wears and I was so excited to see....All I could think of was imagining HE was inside that costume hahahahahah! it was so funny, and exciting.....but I am just strange.....

and yes, we are mentally ill, my dearie.

And about the non-chickeny fantasies, some people are not as corrupted as you and me.....Mika and chicken just go together like peas and carrots.....LOL

I told the girls on this thread about our last day of work last year....and we had a secret santa and someone came out ina giant squirrel costume, it was just like one that Mika wears and I was so excited to see....All I could think of was imagining HE was inside that costume hahahahahah!

Mika and chicken just go together like peas and carrots.....LOL

WOW i understand you SO SO much, damn the squirrel one is SO SO WOW u no...that's so sexy really:naughty:

And you and I go together...maybe like guns and ammunition go together

*bangs head on desk*

:bleh: Not really I just sort of think people are having me in mind (Which it should be.) when they post stuff... lol *waits patiently for artsy to get her ass on msn before she pms)

For the THIRD TIME, I was IN CLASS. *msn slap*

It won't stop as long as I'm a lazy Arts student (and yes it does need to be a capital, actually the Arts/Education should have been capitalised. Its the name of the course :naughty:)

*changes her name to Beulah Von Olga-Schmit, Bewie to her friends*

Yes we should... I know I was, quite nicely.

I'm still on holidays, for another month :naughty:

SHADDAP.:thumbdown: