The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

:blink: Okay, so the dog gets the bone ... the the cat gets the door .... the darling the coffee ... so, why are you giving the vacuum cleaner the wall? Or are you helping him not hit it, lol.

Robotic vacuum cleaner BTW, LOL, lazy! My dog/cats would go balistic over a robotic vacuum cleaner.

The robotic vacuum cleaner (Buggy Beast) gets the wall which is a virtual wall to block him from leaving the room before he finishes cleaning it. I have to pick up all the chairs and miscellanea and blockade him in a room until he is done... :thumbdown: The virtual wall is a gadget which shoots out an infrared beam so Buggy Beast won't go past it...:sneaky2:

My cat leaves the room, and my dog lies in the middle of the room and winces when she is bumped in the tummy or the tail,:shocked: but not enough to move!:roftl:

If I have to vacuum this house, it gets done once a week. Buggy Beast does it daily! Lazy is good!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't seen it.. It's rated R18+ here so I personally wouldn't recommend it to you based on that.. it has a good story line.. it must be really graphic in certain parts.. especially the ending.. Can I ask why you want to watch it?

ahhh ok.

i wanted to see it cause i saw it at blockbuster, and i read the back and it was so intriguing. i dont remember what it said exactly, but it was something about how at that time all of their lives changed. *shrugs*

oh well i wont watch it then :bleh:

ahhh ok.

i wanted to see it cause i saw it at blockbuster, and i read the back and it was so intriguing. i dont remember what it said exactly, but it was something about how at that time all of their lives changed. *shrugs*

oh well i wont watch it then :bleh:

I nearly forgot to say that the thing that happens at 2:37 is the suicide and from what I can tell it's disturbing and graphic.. I read something about organisations worry it will wrongly influence teenagers.. and that's why it got slapped with the R18+ although others disagree with that... *shrugs* I guess it depends on your maturity and how you perceive these tragedies.

*pretends to be ahsamed of the tackle but ends up groping kelz instead*

KKKEEELLLZZZYYYY!!!! :snog:

*is shocked by the kiss* I hope there's no tonsil hockey going on there..

EDIT:: I better go now.. *waves* back in an hour!

lmao. Yes i like to randomly snog. HAHAHA.

OK bye my llama rider :wub2:

I don't mind a random snogging.. llama rider??? Ok if you say so!

It's 3 in the afternoon. I don't sleep this late even during the summer.:naughty:

I don't get up this early .. ever..

*wonders if test was negative or positive* :wink2::naughty:

It was positive.. I guess we'd better start picking out names

Morning All. This is my fourth morning in a row :shocked:

Seems they still do exist

they do indeedy (or indeady)

This is weird.. it's not yet afternoon and I've eaten two meals already.. Now I know why I get up later.. It's a dieting technique I had no idea I was doing..

Danusha Gretushka Halliwell-Jones Jr., III :punk:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'mma get a cheeseburger.. or as Medaniel C2k4 would say, Cheeseburgerrghhhh!!!

You wanna name it that? Including the typo?..

Bec will have to be godmother..

Or as Melzy Corkis would say GodMotherrrggghhhh!!

I'll have a choc sundae:wink2: extra choc on the bottom (zhhz)

You wanna name it that? Including the typo?..

I'll have a choc sundae:wink2: extra choc on the bottom (zhhz)

:naughty: What typo? *hides the fact that I edited my original post* :mf_rosetinted:

Bec will be godmotherrgghhh anyway! Ok. I'll get you a chocolate sundae. I'll send it express post so that means you'll prob never get it.. :sneaky2::thumb_yello:

*fades out*

*waves good morning*

I am at work (as per usual) and I'm soooo sleepy. (fr)eddie, you kept me awake last night :lmao: what about the g*ddamn jaffa cakes, a$$wipe! Sooo much swearing in Bottom, I have to censor everything LOL

:naughty: What typo? *hides the fact that I edited my original post* :mf_rosetinted:

Bec will be godmotherrgghhh anyway! Ok. I'll get you a chocolate sundae. I'll send it express post so that means you'll prob never get it.. :sneaky2::thumb_yello:

*fades out*

*sends you to work for Australia Post*

*receives multiple copies of each bill*

Damn, bad idea...

Are you driving to maccas just for a cheeseburger and nothing else? you could at least make it a happy meal and get a toy..

Hey Aaurora!!!

Hey guys, I was just wondering have any of you seen a Mika concert in Aus?

And I was wondering how big the crowd was.

All the talk about meeting Mika in the other threads have got me wondering whether i'll get the chance! lol. IF HE COMES!

they do indeedy (or indeady)

This is weird.. it's not yet afternoon and I've eaten two meals already.. Now I know why I get up later.. It's a dieting technique I had no idea I was doing..

I use the same technique it seems. I eat so much more when I'm up mornings

Oh can I teach the kid all sorts of bad habits?:naughty: