Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got my pie and dead horse.. yum yum..

I had watermelon before.. I couldn't resist looking up the benefits of it.. (cos I'm a google whore) It's high in vitamin C, A, B6 & B1.. And it is packed with some of the most important Antioxidants.. :thumb_yello::naughty:

The beach sounds nice.. I wish there was one near here..

I had watermelon before.. I couldn't resist looking up the benefits of it.. (cos I'm a google whore) It's high in vitamin C, A, B6 & B1.. And it is packed with some of the most important Antioxidants.. :thumb_yello::naughty:

awesome @ watermelon! I have a huge one in my fridge, we have eaten half already :thumb_yello:

*gloats about living on gold coast* :naughty: :naughty: but I will not be going to the beach, too many people :sneaky2: Although I wouldn't mind going out in the boat to stradbroke island for a swim at a secluded part of the island :blush-anim-cl:

I take the beach for granted, and I decided not to go. I have work later, don't want to be all salty.

Have my pie and dead horse. Was upset the servo was out of four n twenty though (so I have a mrs mac pie)

Close..... noon was the correct guess (OkD got it with her post noon )

:naughty:

I got up at noon today, and then ... organised my highschool work into files. LOL. Pointless much? And also wrote name /subject on all my school supplies. And opened all the packaging :punk:

Went to spotlight today to look for a curtain rod and such.

Asked a lady for help and looking for a hook for a curtain...

"We don't really sell a lot of those things. What did you want to hang on the rod?"

UM....It's SPOTLIGHT home of habadashery! And DUH I think I might like to hang a curtain on the curtain rod LOLOLOLOL

*roll eyes*

I left empty handed.....

LOL! That is brilliant :roftl:

*runs in, trips and then falls on the massive Australia Flag, causing it to fall and compleately cover her*

Hello deary doos

Its Australia Day!

*puts out meat pie and sauce and vegimite and cheese sandwitchs (EW!)*

How are you all today, if there are any of you here today...

Happy Australia day! :bleh:

Happy Australia Day!

You guys getting up to anything special?

I asked all of my friends if they wanted to do something and I got a mixture of these replies:

*pulls up msn message history*

"We are celebrating the day we invaded a country and claimed it as our own and teh opression of the indigeous people began"

"it's too hot to go outside!"

"i hate the beach"

"I'm working"

Happ Australia day. I might dip down to the shops soon to pick up some Aussie merchandise for the mika mail thing

Lol, I need to do the same, but I figured it will all go on sale tomorrow? :naughty:

Oh yes... yon is adorable.. but I much prefer Scod and Gatesy..

My even-more-tripod-obsessive friend is totally on talking terms with Scod. She has his private email :mf_rosetinted:

I got 318m! It's so theraputic!

LOL! Good work! It really is :naughty:

I had watermelon before.. I couldn't resist looking up the benefits of it.. (cos I'm a google whore) It's high in vitamin C, A, B6 & B1.. And it is packed with some of the most important Antioxidants..

*has been trying to fiure out the dead horse refernce, but is still stumped*

I looove watermelon. Now I love it even more. Hmmm .... I want watermelon.

Hmm, well apart from the fact I'd have to go by myself, I think it looks like it's a bit windy today for the beach. Well, I obviously haven't been outside or anything, but I have been staring transfixed at the curtain blowing into the room ... then sucking up against the flyscreen ... into the room ... against the fly screen ... in the the room ... against the fly screen ....

I take the beach for granted, and I decided not to go. I have work later, don't want to be all salty.

Have my pie and dead horse. Was upset the servo was out of four n twenty though (so I have a mrs mac pie)

Good thing though, seeing as if it wasn't a Mrs Mac you'd have had to bring it back :thumb_yello:

Good afternoon all,

Happy Australia Day! It's bloody hot in Melbourne (I had to throw in a 'bloody' somewhere, otherwise it would have been un-Australian. I'm at work, but can't work out how to put the air-conditioning on (Mon-Fri office building, and everything else comes on with sensors, but so far no air con - and do you think there are switches - NO).

Anyways... not sure if you've already seen, but on the home page of iTunes (Australia) there is MIKA single (Big Girl) & exclusive track (Sweet Dreams from Hong Kong). It's also got Instant Martya, which we haven't been able to buy in Aus before (legally), and a Tom Middleton remix of Big Girl.

Not a fan of the remixes, but the 4 songs are $3.99, so why not.

Love B.

xoxo

I asked all of my friends if they wanted to do something and I got a mixture of these replies:

*pulls up msn message history*

"We are celebrating the day we invaded a country and claimed it as our own and teh opression of the indigeous people began"

"it's too hot to go outside!"

"i hate the beach"

"I'm working"

*has been trying to fiure out the dead horse refernce, but is still stumped*

I looove watermelon. Now I love it even more. Hmmm .... I want watermelon.

Thanks for reminding me that I have to ring my ex's mum and say "happy invasion day":naughty:

Dead Horse:

what do you put on your meat pie?

what colour is it?

what does 'dead (tomato) horse' rhyme with?

The watermelon was yumm.. now I'm having Potato Salad..

homemade family recipe :thumb_yello:

Good afternoon all,

Happy Australia Day! It's bloody hot in Melbourne (I had to throw in a 'bloody' somewhere, otherwise it would have been un-Australian. I'm at work, but can't work out how to put the air-conditioning on (Mon-Fri office building, and everything else comes on with sensors, but so far no air con - and do you think there are switches - NO).

Anyways... not sure if you've already seen, but on the home page of iTunes (Australia) there is MIKA single (Big Girl) & exclusive track (Sweet Dreams from Hong Kong). It's also got Instant Martya, which we haven't been able to buy in Aus before (legally), and a Tom Middleton remix of Big Girl.

Not a fan of the remixes, but the 4 songs are $3.99, so why not.

Love B.

xoxo

Bloody Nice detective work there B!! :thumb_yello: Do you have to work all day?

Happy Aussie day to you all! :biggrin2:

How is everyone?

Happy British invasion Day!!!! :naughty:

I'm good! how are you?

Thanks for reminding me that I have to ring my ex's mum and say "happy invasion day":naughty:

Dead Horse:

what do you put on your meat pie?

what colour is it?

what does 'dead (tomato) horse' rhyme with?

The watermelon was yumm.. now I'm having Potato Salad..

homemade family recipe :thumb_yello:

Lol!:naughty:

Oh .. yep I see it ... not? lol. :naughty:

I have potato salad too. It's my mum's 'lazy food', she makes a huge batch and then we have to for breakfast lunch and dinner for the next few days. :naughty:

Happy Aussie day to you all! :biggrin2:

How is everyone?

I am happy that youtube has finally accepted:

Hey Artsy, bye Artsy

I just saw Sweeny Todd and loved it. it was very bloody though, but otherwise bloody brilliant :naughty:

Am now eating dads fried rice (probably my favourite dish of his) before contemplating going to work

Heya, Soa

Glad to hear Sweeney Todd is good... Just out of curiousity what is it rated?

So annoyed. My computer got one of those viruses which open up 2 IE windows for everyone you close, and then procceeded to shut down when I went to open my anti virus and now won't turn on (first it wouldn't work in safe mode and now it won't even get to that part, apparently a cable is loose which dad blames on me throwing it on the couch)

So no I am on my bros comp, glaring at my laptop, which at the moment is just an expensive box of junk.

Hello everyone. Thankfully work wasn't too busy today and I was on the express checkout all day which is always a lot easier than the normal ones. :thumb_yello:

There's a lot of different companies, but the best are JellyBelly jelly beans, they're world-famous and the factory is in Fairfield, California. It's about two and half hours from my city by car.

I love Jelly Belly jelly beans!

I just saw Sweeny Todd and loved it. it was very bloody though, but otherwise bloody brilliant :naughty:

You're making me jealous.

I WANT TO SEE SWEENEY TODD!!! :crybaby:

So annoyed. My computer got one of those viruses which open up 2 IE windows for everyone you close, and then procceeded to shut down when I went to open my anti virus and now won't turn on (first it wouldn't work in safe mode and now it won't even get to that part, apparently a cable is loose which dad blames on me throwing it on the couch)

So no I am on my bros comp, glaring at my laptop, which at the moment is just an expensive box of junk.

Oh expensive boxes of junk are my favorite sort of boxes of junk :roftl::naughty::wink2:

OMG :( Thats awful............how did you get the virus?

Oh expensive boxes of junk are my favorite sort of boxes of junk :roftl::naughty::wink2:

I know, always the best kinds

OMG :( Thats awful............how did you get the virus?

I don't know, but I think I got it today. We think its wiped the harddrive, because the harddrive is no longer registering on the comp. Hopefully its not that though