The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

I don't know, but I think I got it today. We think its wiped the harddrive, because the harddrive is no longer registering on the comp. Hopefully its not that though

damn, I hate that....having to get everything all over again....it's not just photos, it's favourites, downloads, music.....it just makes me cry when my computer dies :tears: hopefully my current pc's will be around for a while....

Hope you get it sorted :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes!, I had been worried that it would be R18+, but alls I need to do is get an adult to get em for me!

Lol! Okay then.

So annoyed. My computer got one of those viruses which open up 2 IE windows for everyone you close, and then procceeded to shut down when I went to open my anti virus and now won't turn on (first it wouldn't work in safe mode and now it won't even get to that part, apparently a cable is loose which dad blames on me throwing it on the couch)

So no I am on my bros comp, glaring at my laptop, which at the moment is just an expensive box of junk.

:thumbdown:

damn, I hate that....having to get everything all over again....it's not just photos, it's favourites, downloads, music.....it just makes me cry when my computer dies :tears: hopefully my current pc's will be around for a while....

*runs off to get some DVDs to burn copies of photos*

So I've just returned/given up from trying to learn the begining of GK (pre-lyrics and pre da-na na bit), I was using this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=512uwh8R9m0 and tried to write the first half of that tutorial down as sheet music, 'cause I work better that way ... but then got frustrated when I ended up with the right hand having two beats too less. :thumbdown:

Tried playing it anyway, but can't get hand to do the f# chord, and fingers/hand hurt from stupid octave-sized chords. :original:

Hope you get it sorted :thumb_yello:

Okay so my hardrive was wiped entirely by the virus, meaning reformat. While all or most of the photos were on photobucket, all my stories etc are gone (if anyone has any copies can they please email me)

And, at the moment, we're not even sure if the reformat willwork. The computer is being a useless piece of junk at the moment.

And I know HK(when you get online) I wouldn't have this problem with a mac :naughty:, I plan to get a Mac in about a years time though, I can't afford it yet :naughty:

I want to get the new MacBook Air! But it's too expensive and I know that as soon as I get it something so much better will come out (it happens everytime I buy one of Apple's products)!

Yep. Happens every time. What happens less than a month after I buy my laptop? Dell releases the same model ... but you can choose the colour! And now I'm stuck with a lousy silver laptop. :thumbdown:

*gloats about living on gold coast* :naughty: :naughty: but I will not be going to the beach, too many people :sneaky2: Although I wouldn't mind going out in the boat to stradbroke island for a swim at a secluded part of the island :blush-anim-cl:

Well that's not fair...

I did swim at the pool though..

Anyways... not sure if you've already seen, but on the home page of iTunes (Australia) there is MIKA single (Big Girl) & exclusive track (Sweet Dreams from Hong Kong). It's also got Instant Martya, which we haven't been able to buy in Aus before (legally), and a Tom Middleton remix of Big Girl.

Not a fan of the remixes, but the 4 songs are $3.99, so why not.

Love B.

xoxo

Hmmmm... if I hadn't already gotten those on the single I ordered from the UK, I'd consider downloading them...

Happy Australia Day, darlings!

How is my adoptive family?

Tired as all buggery...

But I did think of you when I was playing in the band...

and I bought you and Freds an Aussie flag... and got a sticker too!

I'll need to find sme more stuff to send with it, it's kinda pointless sending just that...

My even-more-tripod-obsessive friend is totally on talking terms with Scod. She has his private email :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

Oh. My. God.

How did she get that???

Did it involve chicken?

Oh, I have to show you my b'day pressie from my brother, when he decided to go to the ARIAs on my b'day instead of spending it with his fave sister..

They were slightly intoxicated at this stage...

post-3813-142983673901_thumb.jpg

Done...

Check your hotmail Bec...

Alrighty people... I'm going to bed cause I have to work tomorrow morn...

FY & GN!

Thanks Teegs.... my laptop is still out of order, so may be looking into getting another one tomorrow (not that I can afford one, but I need it for uni, so annoyed)

:shocked:

Oh. My. God.

How did she get that???

Did it involve chicken?

Oh, I have to show you my b'day pressie from my brother, when he decided to go to the ARIAs on my b'day instead of spending it with his fave sister..

They were slightly intoxicated at this stage...

That picture is GREAT! :roftl: :roftl:

Well, it's a little less fantastical... but she was already on myspace comment/message conversing terms with him through his SE & the Universe page, and she has ordered all the things from SE&tU, which Scod totally does himself, handwritten envelopes and such. And then just recently she ordered some badges from him, but instead he sent a CD, which she already had, so she messaged him, and he was all "omg, let me fix it" and gave her his email so they could sort it out. Like any good friend, she immediately shared it with me, and then, like any good stalker, she myspace searched it ... and it came up with a private page :naughty: It hasn't got anything on it .. 'cept his real age :naughty:

Alrighty people... I'm going to bed cause I have to work tomorrow morn...

FY & GN!

Nighty night :thumb_yello:

Thanks Teegs.... my laptop is still out of order, so may be looking into getting another one tomorrow (not that I can afford one, but I need it for uni, so annoyed)

:thumbdown: Is it not under warranty anymore?

*crashes through the window via spiderman*

Hello fellow... people

How are you on this generally nice looking night...

I expect most of you are partying and such, unlike me who when having a social life is acceptable, of course doesn't have one...

So I spent the night, reading old MSN history and getting hyped up on grape juice and lemonade (I know that's not at all as exciting as drinking myself to the extreme of unconsciousness, but I am only 13, 14 in 28 days, therefore not allowed to drink... much)

So that was my ever so NOT exciting night

How was all of yours?

How did everyone spend Australia Day?

I ate free food (but stayed clear of the free beer), listened to Silverchair and Powderfinger (:wub2:) blasted on the stereo and avoided the bogans. :naughty:

Oh and I finally got around to watching "10 Things I Hate About You" and "Two Hands". Awww!

How did everyone spend Australia Day?

I ate free food (but stayed clear of the free beer), listened to Silverchair and Powderfinger (:wub2:) blasted on the stereo and avoided the bogans. :naughty:

Oh and I finally got around to watching "10 Things I Hate About You" and "Two Hands". Awww!

I need to watch two hands, as well as Brokeback Mountain. I also want to see Candy :wink2:

And Aussie day for me was chilling at home watching torchwood, browsing the shops and buying a new bra (the purple one scut), movies to see Sweeny Todd, a cancelled work shift and the laptop dying and causing me stress..... an interesting day to say the least :naughty:

I need to watch two hands, as well as Brokeback Mountain. I also want to see Candy :wink2:

And Aussie day for me was chilling at home watching torchwood, browsing the shops and buying a new bra (the purple one scut), movies to see Sweeny Todd, a cancelled work shift and the laptop dying and causing me stress..... an interesting day to say the least :naughty:

Oh, Candy sounds good, that's next on my list but first I'm going to watch "Wake" (with Gale Harold :wub2:) which I finally found.

Congrats on the purple bra. :naughty:

It does. But hopefully buying a laptop means I can qualify for a loan from monash (which will stop some problems)

A loan from monash? :blink:

*crashes through the window via spiderman*

Hello fellow... people

How are you on this generally nice looking night...

I expect most of you are partying and such, unlike me who when having a social life is acceptable, of course doesn't have one...

So I spent the night, reading old MSN history and getting hyped up on grape juice and lemonade (I know that's not at all as exciting as drinking myself to the extreme of unconsciousness, but I am only 13, 14 in 28 days, therefore not allowed to drink... much)

So that was my ever so NOT exciting night

How was all of yours?

MSN histories are fun. I was reading my MSN histories earlier today. After I dug up those comments about Australia day. It's so much fun, getting to re-live old jokes over again, because your life is so boring that no one will help you make new ones :naughty:

And now may I present Random Raffa Art

(I nor anyone I know made this, I found it online :naughty:)

How is that picture anything to do with Raffa?

*doesn't get art*

It's funny to see it written out like that though. I remember I went for months thinking that she was saying that someone named "Bom" came and gouged out her eye ... before I realised she meant an actual bomb. :blink:

It's funny to see it written out like that though. I remember I went for months thinking that she was saying that someone named "Bom" came and gouged out her eye ... before I realised she meant an actual bomb. :blink:

:roftl:

I used to think that she said "I was sent up on Palconny" thinking that Palconny was some town in Lebanon or something like that! :naughty:

One day I had a sudden revelation and realised that she actually said Balcony.