Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*apperates into the room, Harry Potter style*

How are we all today my little darlings (keep in mind I'm am still one of the youngest in here)

I am hoping you are all having a Miktastic day... I just had my mum intorgate me for like two hours about what I liked about Mika, Not fun at all! Very embrassing as well.........

Oh I'd LOVE to talk about him for 2 hours non stop :mf_lustslow:

I would too, If it were anyone else, but mum doesn't like Mika that much, she doesn't like his songs and thinks it's funny to tease me about him, not good

So she interogated me and I was there blushing the whole time!

my mom luuuurves mika it was so random

I put on licm and she was like "I try and be like Grace Kelly! MMMMM but all her looks were a fad ahhhh so i tried to do a diddy MMM"

And i was like "mom, shut up."

and she was like "Mika's not THAT bad looking he's kind of cute. Everybody's going to loooove to-day"

and i just kind of slowly turned it off as she went on to lollipop :doh:

I would too, If it were anyone else, but mum doesn't like Mika that much, she doesn't like his songs and thinks it's funny to tease me about him, not good

So she interogated me and I was there blushing the whole time!

That is soooo cute, but you are only very young :blush-anim-cl: it's only natural to be embarrassed. Thats so funny how your Mum doesn't like him. Tell her to get better taste in music. She probably likes Queen, just say 'but Mum, he's the next Freddie Mercury!" :naughty:

How are we all today my little darlings (keep in mind I'm am still one of the youngest in here)

I am hoping you are all having a Miktastic day... I just had my mum intorgate me for like two hours about what I liked about Mika, Not fun at all! Very embrassing as well.........

Try being 27 and explaining to your mum why you have a Mika concert poster (framed) on your loungeroom wall. My explanation was that it added distinct colour to the room, not sure if she bought that though.

I put on licm and she was like "I try and be like Grace Kelly! MMMMM but all her looks were a fad ahhhh so i tried to do a diddy MMM"

and she was like "Mika's not THAT bad looking he's kind of cute. Everybody's going to loooove to-day"

and i just kind of slowly turned it off as she went on to lollipop :doh:

Haha, I would rather that anyday :)

That is soooo cute, but you are only very young :blush-anim-cl: it's only natural to be embarrassed. Thats so funny how your Mum doesn't like him. Tell her to get better taste in music. She probably likes Queen, just say 'but Mum, he's the next Freddie Mercury!" :naughty:

Me: But mum hes the next Freddie Mercury

Mum: Hmm...

Mika after hearing this convastion via sercret webcams in every house: Damn it, this kid is using the comparision to her adventage to get her mum to stop her blushing... damn shes good, I wonder if shes an MFC-er...

10mins later

Mika at his computer on MFC: Whoa I think I found her, and it wasn't her idea *gasp*, well I guess the moral of this story is, all MFC-ers are smarter then people give them credit for

*curtain goes down*

Try being 27 and explaining to your mum why you have a Mika concert poster (framed) on your loungeroom wall. My explanation was that it added distinct colour to the room, not sure if she bought that though.

Ohhh, fun, *wants a mika poster framed for her bedroom wall*

I'm 27 too :thumb_yello: but my mum is used to me and my obsessions by now :naughty:

It was sooo funny. My friend larkin, lucy, emma and I all had a heath ledger sleepover. Larkin brought oatmeal and pie So naturally we added lotion to our oatmeal and smuthered it all over our faces. Lucy made us a fort with like..christmas lights in it and we sat in there and ate the pie with our fingers (lucy fed me pie ) and listened to piece of me by britney spears and Dane cook's drowning. After we had eaten 2 really big bags of chips, one pie, and 2 litres of coke and granola bars we watched The brothers Grimm while eaitng ANOTHER bag of doritos and then onto A Knights Tale but no time for Candy or 10 things I hate about you. We had a bitch fest about things/people we hate and then we had a major pillow fight complete with butt pinching.

here's the whole story

LOL LOL! That sounds awesome! And bitch fests are always good fun :naughty:

you have such funny, cute photos on your myspace

Hahaha! Thanks, I find great joy in taking stupid photos. My dad has even given in and does it too when we go out together (re; the Pemberton pics with scarecrows/metal kangaroos/metal cows/etc) :naughty::thumb_yello:

LOLLLLL! That is hilarious! I can just imagine it! :roftl: :roftl:

and i just kind of slowly turned it off as she went on to lollipop

Ohhh noooo, that sounds horrible! I think I'd prefer Ju-ju's mum to this! :naughty:

LOL! I'm sure it does, though. They should sell them in decorating shops "adds instant joy to any room!"

plasticmik.jpg

RAWR!

Lol! It looks like a chocolate mould. Mmmm ... chocolate Mika .....

LOL LOL! That sounds awesome! And bitch fests are always good fun

Hahaha! Thanks, I find great joy in taking stupid photos. My dad has even given in and does it too when we go out together (re; the Pemberton pics with scarecrows/metal kangaroos/metal cows/etc) :naughty::thumb_yello:

LOLLLLL! That is hilarious! I can just imagine it! :roftl: :roftl:

Ohhh noooo, that sounds horrible! I think I'd prefer Ju-ju's mum to this! :naughty:

LOL! I'm sure it does, though. They should sell them in decorating shops "adds instant joy to any room!"

Lol! It looks like a chocolate mould. Mmmm ... chocolate Mika .....

A CHOCOLATE Mika.... *passes out*:wub2: :wub2:

Me: But mum hes the next Freddie Mercury

Mum: Hmm...

Mika after hearing this convastion via sercret webcams in every house: Damn it, this kid is using the comparision to her adventage to get her mum to stop her blushing... damn shes good, I wonder if shes an MFC-er...

10mins later

Mika at his computer on MFC: Whoa I think I found her, and it wasn't her idea *gasp*, well I guess the moral of this story is, all MFC-ers are smarter then people give them credit for

*curtain goes down*

LOL! I'm relatively sure he does actually have secret webcams in every house. That sneaky boy :sneaky2:

Ohhh, fun, *wants a mika poster framed for her bedroom wall*

So do IIIIIIIII! :crybaby:

*wishes they were actually sold in stores*

I'm 27 too but my mum is used to me and my obsessions by now

:roftl::naughty:

My brother has been trying to come up with a name for me + my laptop for a while now, and has finally settled on one ... I am now officially known as "Sister-top", and will be addressed as such by my brother whenever I am with my laptop (ie. always). :thumb_yello:

LOL! I'm relatively sure he does actually have secret webcams in every house. That sneaky boy :sneaky2:

So do IIIIIIIII! :crybaby:

*wishes they were actually sold in stores*

:roftl::naughty:

My brother has been trying to come up with a name for me + my laptop for a while now, and has finally settled on one ... I am now officially known as "Sister-top", and will be addressed as such by my brother whenever I am with my laptop (ie. always). :thumb_yello:

Oh he would have the secret webcams...

Sister-top!... I love it, How old is your brother?

Hi Guys!

I am back from an awesome holiday, on one hand I didn't want it to en, on the other I am really enjoying being back in my own house and being able to relax a bit!

How is everyone, and has anything exciting been going on?

Oh he would have the secret webcams...

Sister-top!... I love it, How old is your brother?

22 :naughty:

Hi Guys!

I am back from an awesome holiday, on one hand I didn't want it to en, on the other I am really enjoying being back in my own house and being able to relax a bit!

Welcome baaaack :thumb_yello:

How was it? What was your favourite part?

Nothing too exciting ... just talking about chocolate Mika's at the moment :naughty:

Hi Guys!

Hey Jolene, Nothing that exciting has happened, I think..........

22 :naughty:

Welcome baaaack :thumb_yello:

How was it? What was your favourite part?

Nothing too exciting ... just talking about chocolate Mika's at the moment :naughty:

22!, He seems to be such nice, sarcastic brother

Hey Jolene, Nothing that exciting has happened, I think..........

22!, He seems to be such nice, sarcastic brother

Yes, he is a particularly pleasant boy :naughty:

As your mother, he enjoys going to great lengths to tease me about my obsessions. And also eating habits :sneaky2:

For my friends I email out a weekend update (my life seems to be remarkably eventful). Here is my update from 2 weekends ago... you guys would at least appreciate the 'Over My Shoulder' part of the story... enjoy.

Saturday. 38 degrees. Went to friend’s birthday party at her house in Abbotsford. No air con. No fan. Decided it was a fabulous idea to re-visit 1992 and purchase a six-pack of West Coast Coolers from Vietnamese dodgy bottleshop (six-pack possibly in bottleshop since 1992). Consumed many Westies and also 4 smirnoffs and at least a bottle of wine from 7pm-11pm. Was trolleyed. Midnight: walked to tram stop. Admired orange knit dress in the Vinnies window whilst waiting for tram. Got off tram at Spencer St & walked rest of way home. Sang “Over My Shoulder” at the top of my voice whilst walking (lyrics changed to hot... drunk....late...tired) and stopped at docklands park for a go on the swings. Wobbled the rest of the way home, and it is very possible that I took my dress off after getting off the lift at home, before getting to my front door.

For my friends I email out a weekend update (my life seems to be remarkably eventful). Here is my update from 2 weekends ago... you guys would at least appreciate the 'Over My Shoulder' part of the story... enjoy.

Saturday. 38 degrees. Went to friend’s birthday party at her house in Abbotsford. No air con. No fan. Decided it was a fabulous idea to re-visit 1992 and purchase a six-pack of West Coast Coolers from Vietnamese dodgy bottleshop (six-pack possibly in bottleshop since 1992). Consumed many Westies and also 4 smirnoffs and at least a bottle of wine from 7pm-11pm. Was trolleyed. Midnight: walked to tram stop. Admired orange knit dress in the Vinnies window whilst waiting for tram. Got off tram at Spencer St & walked rest of way home. Sang “Over My Shoulder” at the top of my voice whilst walking (lyrics changed to hot... drunk....late...tired) and stopped at docklands park for a go on the swings. Wobbled the rest of the way home, and it is very possible that I took my dress off after getting off the lift at home, before getting to my front door.

Oh, My.... You certainly have more interesting weekends then mine (of course there may be the fact I am once again only 13, nearly 14)

Oh, My.... You certainly have more interesting weekends then mine (of course there may be the fact I am once again only 13, nearly 14)

Trust me, you have many enjoyable weekends ahead. My advice though is to stay away from the West Coast Coolers. Oh, and alcohol in general, come to think of it.

I loved this story - you seem to be a very naughty girl - you'd better be careful you don't get told off here :naughty: :naughty:

I think I could easily be friends with you, I'd be singing right along beside you :thumb_yello: