The Australian Thread: Seventh Heaven

Rainbow Sky

Yeah, sure !! What pressie did you give ?? I heard you sent him photos from the Verandah .... anything else ... :das:

Aha ... aha ....... :naughty:

Yeah, I made a scrapbook with pics from the weekend... like the Saturday night ones... and I wrote his name in hte sand and took a pic of it...

No... I left the naked pictures out of it...

:das:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sounds like a plan...

I was going to put some in my scrapbook... I'll have to get some printed out first...

But now, I'm going to watch GNW...

Bye all!

I printed out a heap of photos over the weekend. And conviently, my SS got me a pretty photo album to fill, with space for memos about the pics (I love those spaces)

So this shall keep me occupied a while :wink2:

Have fun Teegs, chat later

I rather think if Mika ever got a bad impression of Australia, it was because of this interview. I really really dislike that one by the way.

Oh, I agree. I cringed my way through that one once and swore never again. If I knew for a fact that it was a set up that he was in on, I prob wouldn't mind, but it would still make me cringe.

And if you find a way to contact Mika's management directly (without resorting to asking FD for contact details) I'd like to hear! :thumb_yello:

Actually, that is precisely what went through my head when I wrote that.... that if I ever did want to complain to his management, I would ask FD!

I printed out a heap of photos over the weekend. And conviently, my SS got me a pretty photo album to fill, with space for memos about the pics (I love those spaces)

So this shall keep me occupied a while :wink2:

Have fun Teegs, chat later

Nice SS.

I'm gonna post-whore cos you've all declared you're going out... *swoon* I love the new pic in my siggy... he is soooo f*!!*ing gorgeous in it. I know I say I'm not interested in him in a chickeny way, but........... this shot almost makes me change my mind.... *swoons again*

I'm gonna post-whore cos you've all declared you're going out... *swoon* I love the new pic in my siggy... he is soooo f*!!*ing gorgeous in it. I know I say I'm not interested in him in a chickeny way, but........... this shot almost makes me change my mind.... *swoons again*

Yes. It's very nice.. :wub2:

GAH.

Can't sleep. Stress-induced insomnia.

How are all of you? (or whoever's still on)

I was the same last night. But it was because of the heat, not because of stress. So I came on here, posted a bit and made a new signature and avatar. Then I went back to bed and slept until 1pm.

If you don't mind me prying, why are you stressed artsy (let's try the Dr. Phil approach)?

I'm pretty good thanks. I think I might watch a DVD tonight.

I was the same last night. But it was because of the heat, not because of stress. So I came on here, posted a bit and made a new signature and avatar. Then I went back to bed and slept until 1pm.

If you don't mind me prying, why are you stressed artsy (let's try the Dr. Phil approach)?

I'm pretty good thanks. I think I might watch a DVD tonight.

I have too many things going on at the moment.

Trying to get a job, starting a new semester at school, trying to pass a test so I can get into a particular class so I can transfer to the school of my dreams after this semester, going to a Mika concert, trying to convince someone's parents that she should come with me to the Mika concert, a trip to London in March, trying to save money for the trip in March, applying for housing at the college that I don't even know if I can attend yet, taking care of the little brother, who's teenage life is apparently falling apart right now, trying to keep my own relationship going at this point, even though if I get to go to the college I want, it will mean a long distance relationship that he doesn't want, worrying that I'll miss my classes tomorrow because of a job orientation and if I miss the first day of class, I'll be kicked out and then I REALLY can't go to the college I want, AND my skin won't stop breaking out.

*whew*

And now a friend just called crying about her boyfriend, so I have to go. Thank you for the listening ear, I hope you have a better time sleeping tonight. Goodnight.

GAH.

Can't sleep. Stress-induced insomnia.

How are all of you? (or whoever's still on)

Hey.... wow, you do have a lot on your plate lately *sends relaxation vibes your way*

I hope things work out for you, I really do.

Trying to get a job, starting a new semester at school, trying to pass a test so I can get into a particular class so I can transfer to the school of my dreams after this semester, going to a Mika concert, trying to convince someone's parents that she should come with me to the Mika concert, a trip to London in March, trying to save money for the trip in March, applying for housing at the college that I don't even know if I can attend yet, taking care of the little brother, who's teenage life is apparently falling apart right now, trying to keep my own relationship going at this point, even though if I get to go to the college I want, it will mean a long distance relationship that he doesn't want, worrying that I'll miss my classes tomorrow because of a job orientation and if I miss the first day of class, I'll be kicked out and then I REALLY can't go to the college I want, AND my skin won't stop breaking out.

*whew*

And now a friend just called crying about her boyfriend, so I have to go. Thank you for the listening ear, I hope you have a better time sleeping tonight. Goodnight.

:shocked:

That is certainly too many things.

I do hope that everything works out positively for you. At times it can seem as if the World has turned it's back on you, but you just have to keep believing that everything will eventually be alright. This can be very hard, especially in such trying circumstances as yours, but you have to try and stay positive. I know what it feels like to suddenly have so many things on your plate and feeling unable to cope with it.

I hope that after getting that off your chest you are able to have a good night's rest.

Goodnight and good luck!

OG, you all talk so much. *MSN slap*

I'll be back home in a few days so I'm running around like a headless chook with a million things to do and buy and news to break. :tears:

...is scut performing ... monkey surgery in her display pic? :bleh:

No, that's not me in the pic, I'm the monkey. I am definitely not a tall and blonde Dutch surgical nurse, I'm the opposite: short, fat, tan, with evil frizzy hair. :naughty:

Supporting him does not mean we give up our right to criticise him when we feel disappointed in him.

I completely agree. :thumb_yello:

Oh yes... I said damn straight in response to something we were talking about (might've been lesbnobabies)... and Scut said that wasn't quite right...

Damn queer! :biggrin2:

When is Kelz going to carry my lesbnobabies, btw? I think I have a donor ready. :mf_rosetinted:

*whew*

Wow, Arts. All I can say is that I empathise and for what it's worth I hope that your circumstances will turn out as best as possible. :huglove:

*whew*

long distance relationships can work,ppl usually say they dont work coz they seen it on tv, me and my boi had 1200 kms between us for 12 months and we are still together

What on earth is wrong with you :shocked:

I know! I've wondered the exact same thing myself! I've tried but he just doesn't appeal to me in that way. Ha ha! I'd only just joined this forum when I discovered that and had my "epiphany" about not finding him sexy in a want-to-bed-him way and that I wanted to mother him. It threw me for a while, then I got over it. (I actually explained all this to somebody else in the elevator thread this morning!)

*whew*

Wow! Artsy, I don't think we've ever talked so I'll say "hi" briefly and then move to this... this..... I don't know what to call it...... mammoth post above.

I don't mean that it's long obviously, just mammoth/big stuff going on in your life, with lots of little/annoying things squeezed in there for good measure (or not in your case). I'd be putting my head between my knees and screaming like a psycho personally... Just wondering if all of these are YOUR problems or if you're taking on other people's? (Don't mean to sound like a therapist, but I know how easy it is to do when you're a nice, decent, kind, generous person. People take advantage of you.)

I know! I've wondered the exact same thing myself! I've tried but he just doesn't appeal to me in that way. Ha ha! I'd only just joined this forum when I discovered that and had my "epiphany" about not finding him sexy in a want-to-bed-him way and that I wanted to mother him. It threw me for a while, then I got over it. (I actually explained all this to somebody else in the elevator thread this morning!)

:roftl::naughty: Finally CD !!! You've seen the light !!! :das:

Wow! Artsy, I don't think we've ever talked so I'll say "hi" briefly and then move to this... this..... I don't know what to call it...... mammoth post above.

I don't mean that it's long obviously, just mammoth/big stuff going on in your life, with lots of little/annoying things squeezed in there for good measure (or not in your case). I'd be putting my head between my knees and screaming like a psycho personally... Just wondering if all of these are YOUR problems or if you're taking on other people's? (Don't mean to sound like a therapist, but I know how easy it is to do when you're a nice, decent, kind, generous person. People take advantage of you.)

Awwwwwww .... good insights .... :wub2::thumb_yello:

:roftl::naughty: Finally CD !!! You've seen the light !!! :das:

Awwwwwww .... good insights .... :wub2::thumb_yello:

No, but I haven't! I think. Which light? The yes-I've-changed-my-mind-and-would-seriously-like-to-give-him-one light or the it's-ok-to-just-find-him-attractive-without-wanting-to-have-chicken light?:blink: :blink: Me puzzled.

No, but I haven't! I think. Which light? The yes-I've-changed-my-mind-and-would-seriously-like-to-give-him-one light or the it's-ok-to-just-find-him-attractive-without-wanting-to-have-chicken light?:blink: :blink: Me puzzled.

:roftl: :roftl: Hahahahahah ..... you're great !!!! :thumb_yello:

Well ... for me .... I languish in the former ... hehehe ..... & accept the latter !!! (sort of) :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Hahahahahah ..... you're great !!!! :thumb_yello:

Well ... for me .... I languish in the former ... hehehe ..... & accept the latter !!! (sort of) :roftl:

O.K. well I'm still in the latter at the moment. I mean, the lad is growing on me but... Maybe I need to personally experience his charm or something?