Top Posters In This Topic

babs!!:biggrin2:

what's your fav color?

what are your fav shoes?

bassie of adriaan?

dribbel of nijntje?

:roftl:

fav colour: purple of course!

fav shoes: that's not an easy question for a shoe-addict like me, but i'd have to say my red glittery ballerina's

bassie, my brother does a spot on impression of him

i love both dribbel and nijntje actually! but dribbel is less famous so i'll support him :mf_rosetinted:

does noone else want to ask me something? :tears:

What's your favorite planet?

What's your favorite movie?

What's your favorite disney movie?

What's your favorite day of the week?

What's your favorite smiley?

What's your favorite MIKA character?

What's your favorite country?

What's your favorite city?

Did you like our meeting today?

Would you want a pink pony?:naughty:

How long did you stay after I left?

Got Mika?:naughty:

Yes I did!! I had a great time and can't wait to meet you all again :thumb_yello:

Of course I want a pink pony, but only if it's not as naughty as those three we met today!

We stayed for about an hour after you left grabbing something to eat, did you know they sell 'long chicken' at burger king for only about €3?

Wish I did! :bleh:

What's your favorite planet?

What's your favorite movie?

What's your favorite disney movie?

What's your favorite day of the week?

What's your favorite smiley?

What's your favorite MIKA character?

What's your favorite country?

What's your favorite city?

Favourite planet, that's an interesting question. Let's say venus, i'm a feminist

Fav movie: easy one, Almost Famous! Anyone who hasn't seen it should buy it right now, it's brilliant

Disney movie: Peter Pan, I was in love with him when i was a kid

Day of the week: saturday, no doubt

This is my favourite smiley: :naughty:

Fav Mika character: big girl of course!

City: Paris

favourite symbol? :roftl:

favourite site?

urm.. favourite song?

i dont know what to askk :bleh:

favourite vacation land?

Fav site: MFC and http://www.stonegods.co.uk

Fav song: of all time Rock'nRoll by Led Zeppelin, at the moment still Love Today

Fav vacation land: England!!

HIYA !!! :huglove: .... seems our hotseats are overlapping :biggrin2: .... sooooo .......... I have re-discovered JOY ... thru Mika ..... what , if you can find a word ... have you discovered ......... :wub2:

ooh that's an interesting one, well I don't know if i really discovered anything trough Mika, but I do know that he inspired me to make a lot of stuff that brought me a lot of fun, like the fishbags that were inspired by him, and all the dolls i've made lately :thumb_yello:

ooh that's an interesting one, well I don't know if i really discovered anything trough Mika, but I do know that he inspired me to make a lot of stuff that brought me a lot of fun, like the fishbags that were inspired by him, and all the dolls i've made lately :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2: YAAAYYY !!! So ..... would you say then ... that he inspired your Creativity ???!!! ...... :wub2:

What is your favourite month?

What ambitions do you have?

Do you have any piercings?

Do you dye your hair?

Whats your favourite part of the MFC?

:biggrin2:

My favourite month, hmm.. August I guess, good weather and nice festivals :wink2:

Ambitions, well I hope that I can work as a seamstress/designer for a band one day!

Yep I do have a piercing, in my lip. And the usual ear piercings, 2 in each

I do dye my hair, I've had it every possible shade of red, it's dark red/purple-ish now

My favourite part of MFC, hmm, the dutch thread and the boys kissing thread :biggrin2:

If you could be somebody other than who you are, who would it be?

What period of history would you like to have lived in, if any?

What book are you reading at the moment?

Favourite fairytale character?

Did you have any heroes as a child and if so, who?

Favourite dessert?

Sweet or savoury?

What movie most resembles your life to this point?

Is there a talent or skill that you don't have that you'd dearly love to possess? (ie my hubby can't sing and would like to be able to, but he can draw. I can sing, but I can't draw and would like to be able to).

If you could be somebody other than who you are, who would it be?

What period of history would you like to have lived in, if any?

What book are you reading at the moment?

Favourite fairytale character?

Did you have any heroes as a child and if so, who?

Favourite dessert?

Sweet or savoury?

What movie most resembles your life to this point?

Is there a talent or skill that you don't have that you'd dearly love to possess? (ie my hubby can't sing and would like to be able to, but he can draw. I can sing, but I can't draw and would like to be able to).

Hmm that's an interesting question, I don't think I'd want to be anyone but myself actually!

I would have liked to live in the dark ages, I would've been a mysterious witch living in a big castle with all kinds of sexy dark knights and stuff

I'm reading Ex drummer by Herman Brusselmans for the 5th time or so, he's a great writer from Belgium

My favourite fairytale character, hmm, can I choose Cheshire cat from Alice in wonderland or doesn't that count as a fairytale?

My childhood heroes were in fact the blues brothers :mf_rosetinted: I was addicted to that movie and destined to start a band like that myself

Favourite dessert: Benny&Jerry's icecream!! Any kind!

Sweet or savoury, can't choose

What movie most resembles your life to this point, hmm interesting, I guess my favourite movie, Almost Famous. Not that I really sleep with rockstars or anything :naughty: I mean because of my love of music

And for the talents, I would love to be able to sing too! And I wish I would have more talent for making music in general, I play guitar but I'm not exactly good, I wish I could be a great guitarist to prove that women can actually be good at it :wink2:

Favourite tv serie?

what instrument would you like to play?

where would you wanna live?

what do you plan to do on your summer holidays?

have you finished the slashy fanfic bout mikandy???:naughty:

Fav tv serie: Ugly Betty and Sex & the city :thumb_yello:

I already play guitar, but I'd like to be better at it, and I'd like to play bass too (my brother has four bassguitars so it's not a problem to just go and practise it actually)

I'd want to live in a nice appartment in the centre of Amsterdam instead of in this boring 'suburb', or I'd like to live in England, but maybe not forever

I don't really have plans for my summer holidays yet! But I hope it involves seeing a lot of amazing bands, like last summer

I have finished the fiction :naughty: but it's handwritten, I'm typing it out right now!