The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

Ok I have Galaxy, aero bubble s and cadbury nut but no fruit - too healthy!!

OOoh, Aero! Love it :wub2:

any way perople -I have a hot date on the sofa with my boy - a load of choc and Bruce in Die hard 1!! bit arse about face - die hard 4 last week and 1 today!!

sooo - Sara = can I just say again - I LOVE YOU

and to the rest of you - tara - catch u p later x x x x x

Ta ta, Carri -- btw, I see we get the season premiere of Torchwood

on the 26th! :thumb_yello:

Oohh....I don't know whether we will get that close to him.... I might try and remember to take the DVD with me...but, it got wet ib Glasgow and all the pages are crinkled. Can I really justify getting another one on the off chance I might meet him and get him to sign it....?

Mine got all crinkled at Glasgow too. :(

Of course..can't miss an opportunity like that! I am the same with my LICM CD booklet..it is knackered from being carried to too many gigs..and I have never asked him to sign it...maybe I just like carrying it!

Yours as well? What is it with us? Why did we not ask him to sign? I

think we were all delirious... plus I know I was jet-lagged... :(

dcdeb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you listening to MIka??

Sadly no! I think it has a life of it's own..it is just sitting at the side of me...mind you, I was going to say, on the table but it isn't actually a table..it is an African drum so maybe that is why it is jumping!

OOoh, Aero! Love it :wub2:

Ta ta, Carri -- btw, I see we get the season premiere of Torchwood

on the 26th! :thumb_yello:

Mine got all crinkled at Glasgow too. :(

Yours as well? What is it with us? Why did we not ask him to sign? I

think we were all delirious... plus I know I was jet-lagged... :(

dcdeb

I don't think I had it at Glasgow Deb....in fact I didn't...but sometimes I just carry it....I probably had it in my pocket at Donny and I asked him to sign my hat.............whatever!!

Is it just me, or is the forum being a bit weird?? Posts keep reappearing......:blink:

No, for some reason my last post posted itself again and I had to delete

it. It's typical for a Friday night, isn't it?

:sneaky2:

dcdeb

Maybe it's your ghostly picture...

Well actually...........since you mention it...I had my photo taken when I was about ten...stood in front of a suit of Armour with a spear type thing...it was a polaroid pic..and when it came out all you could see was an outline of me..I wasn't really there at all...but the spear which went right behind me was fully visable..as if stright through me! It was in a castle..very spooky!

I think it is deb's hair in that pic that is causing the problems!:naughty:

:roftl:

The best part? My hair actually looks just like that today!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Well actually...........since you mention it...I had my photo taken when I was about ten...stood in front of a suit of Armour with a spear type thing...it was a polaroid pic..and when it came out all you could see was an outline of me..I wasn't really there at all...but the spear which went right behind me was fully visable..as if stright through me! It was in a castle..very spooky!

oooOOOooo You're haunted! A vampire! :shocked:

We always knew there was "something" about you...:blink:

dcdeb

I wasn't sure if this really required a new thread, but with the "Mid-Life Crisis"

I was feeling nostalgic for my pre-kids body. So, I thought maybe oldlings/Moms would like to post a photo of what they looked like back in the day.

This could flop but hey nothing tried nothing gained right.

Jamie1988-5.jpg[/img]

Oh my: You look(ed) great! I've never looked that good:shocked: :boxed:

Perhaps I will look in my old photobooks and if I find a nice one I will post it.

Check out my signature......:shocked:

i'm stuck at 10 pages back...

me me mememe!!!! I'VE SEEN IT!

YOU ARE GOING TO THE FIAT 500 EVENT!!!

congrats sarah! how did yoy get the ticket?

hallo oldlings!

how are you?

i read about wendi...how unlucky she is lately!:shocked:

Check out my signature......:shocked:

i'm stuck at 10 pages back...

me me mememe!!!! I'VE SEEN IT!

YOU ARE GOING TO THE fFIAT 500 EVENT!!!

congrats sarah! how did yoy get the ticket?

hallo oldlings!

how are you?

Hi Robi! (and others ofcourse:punk: )

I was to ask the same question to Sarahlou: How did you get that tickets? You are a lucky girl:thumb_yello:

Hello again, Hi AMP and Robi! good to see you..I should not have been so smug earlier, the forum has REALLY slowed up for me now!

OK Last night we were talking about pics etc of Mika in our homes so I am hopefully about to post a pic of what Dave calls my 'Mika shrine' It is a bit embarassing really as it resembles a teenagers bedroom wall...but I like it!

lucky londoner....:naughty:

i think it will be a nice evening, quite enjoyable (of course if mika is aroud!) and i hope fiat will send thousands of small 500!

a busy day today...i'm quite tired!

and i need to update the poster thread! :shocked:

see you soon.....:biker:

Hello again, Hi AMP and Robi! good to see you..I should not have been so smug earlier, the forum has REALLY slowed up for me now!

OK Last night we were talking about pics etc of Mika in our homes so I am hopefully about to post a pic of what Dave calls my 'Mika shrine' It is a bit embarassing really as it resembles a teenagers bedroom wall...but I like it!

You make me very curious!

The only Mika-thing I have on the wall is his autograph with the GK-cd and cover. I bought a red frame for it and now it's hanging in our hallway. I look at it everyday and try to bother all our guests with it...:naughty: