Pictures of your face!!

findingmywords

You can do whichever you want! they're all easy for me! so do whichever is easy for you :wink2:

aww come on norwalk!!! You know we're just gonna keep on nagging till you actually do it :naughty:

come on! do it!!

haha sure!!

It's your face! do whatever you want with it :wink2:

oooooh thanx!!! pink or red????? well cant find any red so i ges its pink 4 now.

cheers, ill send u my pic soon (please dont laff i havent had a showa yet)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOOYA!!! u r now my hero!!

soooooooooooo can we rite on our face????

:lmfao: you are really into this!

norwalk u can just delete the pic after u loaded it just as a reminder but there is no such thing as ugly in this world:wink2:

well OF COURSE i'm going to delete the picture!!! :naughty:

aww come on norwalk!!! You know we're just gonna keep on nagging till you actually do it :naughty:

come on! do it!!

way to promote peer pressure :naughty:

i finally figured out norwalks name!!!!!!!!! now i dont have to feel like an idiot by calling someone norwalk174 her name is ...-honk honk * big truck passes by and blocks out my voice*heheeh:roftl:

oh sorry i forgot to tell you XD haha it's *hoooooooooonk* :lmfao:

i know wat it is its on your myspace *goes to myspace loading loading 99 percent loaded... computer powers down*hehehe:lmfao:

:lmfao: that woudl be hilarious!

lol lovely name!!!

i no this sounds crazy but i need help (ok thats obvious). i dont no wat to rite???

any ideas

i would just write mika across my forhead :naughty: or something like suckin too hard on your lollipop lol

or do u mean a bra!hehehehe

I was specifically thinking of his last show in Toronto when an MFC member threw a big pair of holey granny panties at him. :naughty:

I thought Mika might recognize me' date=' so I wanted to do something else fun for him. I managed to steel of my mom’s silk panties (this woman’s got a 36 inch waist ok), signed my name on them, and threw them to Mika, appropriately, during “Big Girl You Are Beautiful”. I didn’t realize until just before throwing them, a strange hole\flap in the middle area, that I thought only existed in men’s underwear. I soon learned that this was NO pee flap….. don’t judge me Mika, I didn’t know. I hope Mrs. R isn’t missing them come anniversary night. God bless.

[/quote']

It happens here at 2:03

thats a different idea ;) Sure, why not.

Questions about the pic: do you want certain positions or angles, e.g. do you prefer front on or does it not really matter? Are you going to crop our faces yourself? Will you show us the finished project?

:D

thats a different idea ;) Sure, why not.

Questions about the pic: do you want certain positions or angles, e.g. do you prefer front on or does it not really matter? Are you going to crop our faces yourself? Will you show us the finished project?

:D

they are all easter eggs to me though, hahahahaha

photos, hmm ...... good suggestion, i nearly forgot

definitely, it's A class pop film ! i love it, not the underwear though, hahahaha

i was watching the kite runners the other day, it was painful :tears:

nanny's diary is much btter in my view, hahaha

the kite runner!? *cries*

"There's a way to be good again..."

* cries some more*