This Week Will Be Hell...

I need someone to tell me that I'm not alone here...

I have finals starting tuesday..two a day... the worse subjects, chem and pre cal on that last two days.

I havn't studied...I've been on break...no excuse, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm not interested in hearin about the things I should have done... I want to know what I can do to fix it.

I'm going to cram... I have half days from tuesday to friday to buy me more study time... SO, hopefully that will help.

I'm a great student, I don't care what anyone here says. I just have no interest in the subjects like pre cal and chem. NONE and I find it hellish to try and understand it.

BUT, I WILL

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, I WILL WORK HARDER THAN I'VE EVER WORKED THIS WEEK. I WILL STUDY, CRAM...DO WHATEVER I NEED TO DO TO PULL MYSELF BACK UP...

ONE THING: I HAVE TO LET YOU GUYS GO FOR A WHILE :(... SO, I'LL ONLY CHECK MYSPACE AND PLEASE, IF THERE'S SOMETHING BIG OR IMPORTANT THAT GOES ON THIS WEEK, LET ME KNOW...

IF MIKA ASKS ME TO MARRY HIM LOL...LET ME KNOW:roftl:

Ok, at this point I need words of wisdom and encouragment...

Oh yeah, I've got to finish my application to NYU and do the essays. I will rock those essays, but I do need some proof readers. So, let me know if you are interested...IT would be a great help:thumb_yello:

Thanks you guys!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we all are... this is like a drug, the mfc:mf_lustslow:

so true so true!!!!!!!! i get withdrawal symptoms when i leave it more for 12 hours! i am having my finals in a month! i know lucky me right but i probably will end up doing the same exact thing ! C R A M I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

we all are... this is like a drug, the mfc:mf_lustslow:

i know :shocked:

my family says i choose the mfc over them but whenever i'm with them they act as if i'm not there :lmfao: i just tell them you all are my second family

anways back on topic :bleh: i have a HUGE project for this stupid class that i haven't even started yet and if i fail i have to pay $100 so i'm a bit nervous about that :naughty:

Good luck! I know how stressful it is I had so so many deadlines that were due in before xmas, and had many late nights to finish on time! But, jus think how relieved u will feel when its all finished and u walk out of ur last final!

So once again, good luck with the exams, although I am sure u dont need it!! :wink2:

I know how you feel. I'm a senior, too. I had those classes my Junior year (I think my school is just set up differently), a very similar, heavy, heavy courseload and boy was I STUH-RESSED. You know what's really awesome? After your test is done, THROW WITH FORCE your notebook into the (recycling bin- be healthy, wooot). It feels amazing. I always look forward to that. Haha. Seriously though. Do it!

blegh, i've got math and english finals this week. >.<

granted, i'm not a senior yet, but it's still gonna suck.

so, good luck!

i know you'll do great!

I thought you were in college! I'm apparently very delusional about everyone's ages here...

Best of luck with your exams, everyone. Just remember that this is just one week of your life, so you'll get through this just fine.

Heck, life could be much worse! You could be out on the streets with no home or something equally as horrible, right?

Just try not to stress! You waste valuable brain space doing that.

Hey, I went through almost exactly (scarily so) the same thing like a month ago. Exams, (even the two hardest on the first day) no where near enough study/attention paid during semester, and having to write my application at the same time. And everybody telling me I should have studied earlier, etc.

I made it through, though. But omg, I did fail one, but I passed the rest, not as well I really needed though. Anyway, you will make it through and over it.

Tips: I think studying past exams is the most important thing (if your exams are as repeditive as ours are), rather than futile-ly trying to cover all the stuff you don't really get, which is what I did...

Oh, and I will happily help you with your essay if you like. I feel like I should help someone else, seeing as I whined to a million different people to fix every second word on mine. :bleh:

Good luck! :original:

Hey, I went through almost exactly (scarily so) the same thing like a month ago. Exams, (even the two hardest on the first day) no where near enough study/attention paid during semester, and having to write my application at the same time. And everybody telling me I should have studied earlier, etc.

I made it through, though. But omg, I did fail one, but I passed the rest, not as well I really needed though. Anyway, you will make it through and over it.

Tips: I think studying past exams is the most important thing (if your exams are as repeditive as ours are), rather than futile-ly trying to cover all the stuff you don't really get, which is what I did...

Oh, and I will happily help you with your essay if you like. I feel like I should help someone else, seeing as I whined to a million different people to fix every second word on mine. :bleh:

Good luck! :original:

aww thanks! I'll make a note of that:thumb_yello:

Hah, lucky you. Glad I'm done with my finals.

I had finals the week before Christmas and four a day. School is crazy.

You're definitely not alone. Good luck!

Edit: And Kate, I always throw all my notebooks away the minute the bell rings on the last day of school. You're right, it is definitely very satisfying. And my school must be set up the same as yours because I am taking the same classes as a junior too.

Thanks everyone!!!

I'm really going to try to focus... :blink:

I love everyone here, you really are a second family... anyone else's club would have been like..."oh that sucks... k bye."

You all are genuinly sweet like the big M lol

Oh, :tears:

im Oliver Twist you know, an orphanage child labour for my catatrophe auntie

Big M is Fagin, hahahahaha :chair:

Good luck with your application BTW ! It's easy if you r overseas students, they just want the tuition fees

me to and i am only a freshman! so far i have one ex friend and like 5 friends that have changed for the worse and i am still friends with them cause i hope me staying friends with them will keep them at bay with all the parties!:thumbdown: i still have 3 and a half years left