This Week Will Be Hell...

I need someone to tell me that I'm not alone here...

I have finals starting tuesday..two a day... the worse subjects, chem and pre cal on that last two days.

I havn't studied...I've been on break...no excuse, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm not interested in hearin about the things I should have done... I want to know what I can do to fix it.

I'm going to cram... I have half days from tuesday to friday to buy me more study time... SO, hopefully that will help.

I'm a great student, I don't care what anyone here says. I just have no interest in the subjects like pre cal and chem. NONE and I find it hellish to try and understand it.

BUT, I WILL

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, I WILL WORK HARDER THAN I'VE EVER WORKED THIS WEEK. I WILL STUDY, CRAM...DO WHATEVER I NEED TO DO TO PULL MYSELF BACK UP...

ONE THING: I HAVE TO LET YOU GUYS GO FOR A WHILE :(... SO, I'LL ONLY CHECK MYSPACE AND PLEASE, IF THERE'S SOMETHING BIG OR IMPORTANT THAT GOES ON THIS WEEK, LET ME KNOW...

IF MIKA ASKS ME TO MARRY HIM LOL...LET ME KNOW:roftl:

Ok, at this point I need words of wisdom and encouragment...

Oh yeah, I've got to finish my application to NYU and do the essays. I will rock those essays, but I do need some proof readers. So, let me know if you are interested...IT would be a great help:thumb_yello:

Thanks you guys!!!

Sure, I'll proof read if you want someone to do so...

And I know exactly what you're going through... All I can say is, read through your notes, make little rhymes with the formulas or to remember info (in yr 9 we made a song about finding areas of shapes to We Will Rock You), get lots of rest, and remember: You know your stuff, you can do it!

Oh, and aparently water helps you think... so keep the grey matter well hydrated! :thumb_yello:

And if you wanna talk, I'm usually floating around...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i stay away from it, but can't avoid hearing about it. but, then again, that's a small town for you. everyone knows each other's business.

I know what you mean...I think we found this in common before because we're both from small towns. Rumor and gossip spreads like wildfire. Seriously, something will happen, for example, this huge party bust last year, and not even 10 minutes later, someone called my brother to tell him about it.

hahaha yeah my town is like that to! if you type my town on urban dictionary my town is chappaqua (not sure if you know about it where u live but its way popular here though not as popular as the mfc in my mind hehehe) here is what u get:

A town in Westchester that everyone who lives there should be embarrassed to say they're from there. All the girls are bitchy and if you think you have friends you don't. You're friends from there most likely dont like you and will never keep in touch with them when you leave because you will leave, and gladly. All the guys are ugly and even if they aren't on the football team they still act like a classic football player in all those movies. The people who realize it's the worst place ever are desparate to move and try to wake up their friends and show them how terrible it is but if you haven't realized by high school, you won't ever realize and are a real JAP. Even the kids that are only half jewish or even a quarter tell their friends they're really only a little christian are really more jewish because they're so desparate to be jewish. Everyone has at least one coach thing, and numerous juicy outfits. No one is origional and think its strange when someone is origional. Everyone shops at the same stores and has the same clothes. This place is terrible, once I leave I am never ever going to come back and I am positive I won't ever miss it or the people here.

every one is basically a back stabber in my town:roftl: except me:blink:

Sorry to rub into faces..... But i am so free. no school till Feb 12......... right after i see Mika 3 times. hhmmm yay

Jeez...3 times?

Wasn't it enough to say that you didn't have to go back until Feb. 12? :roftl:

I feel your pain. I have two major essays to do this month, on topics that I'm certainly not 100% on.

But, don't make your tests bigger than they are. They're just exams. If you start fretting about how much of your final grade they're worth, they grow into monsters. Then, if you're like me, you'll extrapolate to convince yourself that if you do less-than-stellar on any one test you'll have a crappy average and won't get into a decent college and won't get an education and will flip burgers your whole life and eat cat food since you can't afford real groceries. :bleh:

So. One day at a time, one test at a time. Soon it will be Friday. In fact, soon it will be Mika's Chicago gig, and your exams will be ancient history. :thumb_yello:

My exams start in a week.

The first one is 'Law 1' aka Satuatory Interpretation and Judicial Precedent.

And god i hate it, passing the exam would be simple some, you just need to memorize two 2 parter essays because so long as it is written correctly, you can work it into any exam given.

Trouble in im seeing a neurologist for memory problems, i forget things 20mins after doing them.

So i am 'pooing' myself.

College reopened today so i will now be spending almost every night of this week there writing it out and out and out.

I have written one of them out 53 times - i remember none of it - this is NOT good.

I am so glad my school's exams were before Christmas. I don't have to worry about them again until May :)

hahaha yeah my town is like that to! if you type my town on urban dictionary my town is chappaqua (not sure if you know about it where u live but its way popular here though not as popular as the mfc in my mind hehehe) here is what u get:

A town in Westchester that everyone who lives there should be embarrassed to say they're from there. All the girls are bitchy and if you think you have friends you don't. You're friends from there most likely dont like you and will never keep in touch with them when you leave because you will leave' date=' and gladly. All the guys are ugly and even if they aren't on the football team they still act like a classic football player in all those movies. The people who realize it's the worst place ever are desparate to move and try to wake up their friends and show them how terrible it is but if you haven't realized by high school, you won't ever realize and are a real JAP. Even the kids that are only half jewish or even a quarter tell their friends they're really only a little christian are really more jewish because they're so desparate to be jewish. Everyone has at least one coach thing, and numerous juicy outfits. No one is origional and think its strange when someone is origional. Everyone shops at the same stores and has the same clothes. This place is terrible, once I leave I am never ever going to come back and I am positive I won't ever miss it or the people here.

[/quote']

My town is exactly like that! At my school some kid got in trouble because the principal said that had too much personality and wore too many bright colors. I didn't know you could type in a town on urban dictionary..this was mine...

The gayest town in all the land. Known for growing sweet onions.

"Yall had any vidalia onions? There sweet tasing"

"Yall been to that town of vidalia? Its so gay there"...that makes me sad :(

I have exams too... Last year in college, normally they should be my last exams ever but no:thumbdown: Still have to take exams from last year in june and september :sneaky2:

Anyway, they started today and the first one already was a complete disaster... curious what's next...

So to anyone in the same situation: bon courage!