Mika Badges! Whoop!

Sunny Monkey

Sorry but I had to:naughty:

06gp5.png

:roll1: good one mirti!!!

Aaurora and myself are now proud parents and want to introduce you our baby...mfcbadge19.gif

but I would like to have your opinion on the typo... I would like the official MIKA typo but I'm not sure we are allowed to use it and if it would go with the rest....so what do you think, what typo is the best according to you?? and do you like it??

xxx

a lovely baby..:wub2: i like this typo, i don't think the official one would be the best for this baby

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roll1: good one mirti!!!

a lovely baby..:wub2: i like this typo, i don't think the official one would be the best for this baby

hey thank you for congratulating:blush-anim-cl: , i'm sure you want the best for our pretty baby, the more I look at "it" (ummh), the more I think this typo suits "it" better too, thx for giving your opinion!

pm@my lover, Aurie, is our baby a boy or a girl?? you decide:mf_rosetinted:

pm@my lover, Aurie, is our baby a boy or a girl?? you decide:mf_rosetinted:

pm@my darling - our baby knows no gender. It is wild and free without any boundaries!

I am glad you guys liked our offspring - we put a lot of thought into that :naughty: :naughty:

Aaurora and myself are now proud parents and want to introduce you our baby...mfcbadge19.gif

but I would like to have your opinion on the typo... I would like the official MIKA typo but I'm not sure we are allowed to use it and if it would go with the rest....so what do you think, what typo is the best according to you?? and do you like it??

xxx

would your baby like a biscuit? :das:

mfcbadge_bettasan7.png

Oh, I love the new ones too. You are all very talented. Guess I am going to have to put in another order.

lol, thank you:blush-anim-cl: well actually I cant remember if it was on the cloud or under the rainbow,lol it happened so many times you know us:naughty:

:shocked::roftl: :roftl:

pm@my darling - our baby knows no gender. It is wild and free without any boundaries!

I am glad you guys liked our offspring - we put a lot of thought into that :naughty: :naughty:

It came out very nice!

You people are making me spend more than I can afford.

:roftl: dont b shocked join us instead ;)

Sounds like a plan.:wink2:

why don't we design t-shirts and bags n such like?

Oh, that'd be great!!

But if we could do it, the process of choosing which ones to make would be much stricter. Badges are cheap and made the same way no matter what, but fabric's a different story.