Mika Badges! Whoop!

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could I take part in this project if I manage to do something during this week, or is it too late? I only heard about this today. :blink:

Yes Marianne - I hope you are able to add to the collection too! I love your artwork! :thumb_yello: I've already ordered, but I know I'll definitely order more.

Hey, I got my order today (very fast!!):punk::thumb_yello:

:wub2: They're lovely, I'm really pleased with them and will get some more I think- But I was wondering if you could also maybe offer them in a slightly larger size?

Like the "old" MFC ones?

These are very cute but for some of the designs I think that they feel a little too small.....and would look better on a larger surface:wink2: .

:blush-anim-cl: Would that be possible?

At present only the one size is possible. I hope to buy the extra machine equipment to make larger sizes soon though! I will let you know and indeed the site will update to offer both sizes when it's possible! :)

Glad they got to you quickly. That is the aim! :)

Will go and have another look into the price of the parts for making large badges. ;)

Sunny

Hey, I got my order today (very fast!!)

They're lovely, I'm really pleased with them and will get some more I think- But I was wondering if you could also maybe offer them in a slightly larger size?

Like the "old" MFC ones?

These are very cute but for some of the designs I think that they feel a little too small.....and would look better on a larger surface:wink2: .

:blush-anim-cl: Would that be possible?