Mika Badges! Whoop!

Sunny Monkey

true dat true dat but i cant minimize my cart from 13 to 4!!! i dont know which 4 to choose!!!!!!

Hehe' date=' well that is a good problem to face, rather than not finding 4 that you like ;) Perhaps go for the bright bold ones first so people can read your thoughts from a distance? I just added 4 more to the site:

[img']http://www.yumbadges.com/images/product_images/thumbnail_mfc105.jpg[/img]thumbnail_mfc106.jpgthumbnail_mfc107.jpgthumbnail_mfc108.jpg

hope that doesnt make things harder ;)

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe, well that is a good problem to face, rather than not finding 4 that you like ;) Perhaps go for the bright bold ones first so people can read your thoughts from a distance? I just added 4 more to the site:

thumbnail_mfc105.jpgthumbnail_mfc106.jpgthumbnail_mfc107.jpgthumbnail_mfc108.jpg

hope that doesnt make things harder ;)

o no now i really dont know which ones to choose!!!!!!!!:roftl:

Yes Marianne - I hope you are able to add to the collection too! I love your artwork! :thumb_yello: I've already ordered, but I know I'll definitely order more.

Aw, thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

No you are not too late! Go for it whenever you get time. Be sure to PM them to me too though so I don't miss them ;)

Sunny

All right then, I will definitely design something. This is going to be fun! :glasses3:

wow, I love badges and design.... I regret i wasnt here before!!!

I hvae four badges of mika from the dodgy h tour, the black one with the little girl is really classy and sober with beautiful colours...I love some of the new ones, great idea :thumb_yello:

My dream would be to have a bone shaped badge with MIKA written on it... I dont think it's possible though since badges are only in circles...isn't it? I bought a bone for dogs (a real one I mean) but it's not the right size, I need a smaller one and then I will write Mika on it...I think that small cute bones would be cool to sell if there would be an industrial wya to produce them

I hope you will do this forever (the badge design) so next time I can participate...

Lvrxx

wow, I love badges and design.... I regret i wasnt here before!!!

I hvae four badges of mika from the dodgy h tour, the black one with the little girl is really classy and sober with beautiful colours...I love some of the new ones, great idea :thumb_yello:

My dream would be to have a bone shaped badge with MIKA written on it... I dont think it's possible though since badges are only in circles...isn't it? I bought a bone for dogs (a real one I mean) but it's not the right size, I need a smaller one and then I will write Mika on it...I think that small cute bones would be cool to sell if there would be an industrial wya to produce them

I hope you will do this forever (the badge design) so next time I can participate...

Lvrxx

I have only seen badges in squares and circles, but you never know!

For our purposes, I think we can only do circles, but I'm sure one of the designers could make one with a bone on it! Actually......hmmm....*goes off to make her own design*

Lvrxx

Why wait until next time? People are still submitting badges :) And they get uploaded to the site by Sunny. Don't wait - do it now!!

Does anyone want me to make any more badges?

Why wait until next time? People are still submitting badges :) And they get uploaded to the site by Sunny. Don't wait - do it now!!

Well because i would probably need to scan (depends on the idea) and my scanner is installed on my steady pc with my drawing stuff and my steady pc is not here, I'm on a laptop and it will take me ages to find back all my drivers and install them right now etc etc plus i'm not a technical person (as you can read it) plus I'm not sure I'd be able to post them here or to put a drawing perfectly in a circle since I love squares..blah blah... but i love your positivity,lol...which ones rae yours btw?

xxxx@you