Mika Badges! Whoop!

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is taking forever to get them all online but I am working hard to sort it. Hold back on any new submissions until I have all the existing ones online now

Amazing work all!

Sunny

Okies I won't post new ones untill you say so :naughty:

I already made 7 more :blush-anim-cl:

Ohhh! I want to have this!

Me to :roftl: I would love to give one to MIKA to :wub2:

omg i luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i can actually have the button part!!!!!!!

:naughty: :naughty:

no poste them!!!!!! i am trying to do mine on paint cuz i dont have any badge making soft ware:blush-anim-cl:

Sunny Monkey asked not to post any more in this thread until the existing ones are put up online :thumb_yello:

I didn't want to bombard people :blush-anim-cl: I told my boyfriend about it and how I was going to make more and he said "If you keep churning out badges one after the other they will think that you aren't putting any thought or effort into it"......so I stopped :blink:

EXCITING NEWS EVERYONE! :)

I now have RSI in my left and right hands along with a bad neck after the number of clicks, copies, pastes, covers, formatting changes, then adding to forms, entering info etc etc etc.

phew!

But the great news is that the badges are now online in a funky new shop....

http://www.yumbadges.com/mika-fan-club.html

IMPORTANT!!

I think I have all of them in there now. Let me know if anything is missing that you want to see in there.

IMPORTANT 2!!

There is currently only shipping to the UK. If you want to get any and are not in the UK please get in touch via the YumBadges contact form on the site and let us know where you wish to ship to. We will get back to you with shipping costs and add that country to the system for you to proceed.

IMPORTANT 3!!

YumBadges is run by myself and the missus as a mini venture for her to get into more craft stuff... just so you know that its not going to any strange third party folks not associated with the MFC. :)

IMPORTANT 4!!

Until the end of January we are also going to offer 10% off all orders of any number of badges just to Mika Fan Club Members! When you head to the checkout enter the coupon code of MIKA MANIACS and apply it. You will then get 10% off your order! :)

So, I hope they all look as good as you expected! We can start to add more soon too! :)

Amazing work everyone! :)

I now have RSI in my left and right hands along with a bad neck after the number of clicks, copies, pastes, covers, formatting changes, then adding to forms, entering info etc etc etc.

phew!

IMPORTANT!!

I think I have all of them in there now. Let me know if anything is missing that you want to see in there.

IMPORTANT 2!!

There is currently only shipping to the UK. If you want to get any and are not in the UK please get in touch via the YumBadges contact form on the site and let us know where you wish to ship to. We will get back to you with shipping costs and add that country to the system for you to proceed.

IMPORTANT 3!!

YumBadges is run by myself and the missus as a mini venture for her to get into more craft stuff... just so you know that its not going to any strange third party folks not associated with the MFC. :)

IMPORTANT 4!!

Until the end of January we are also going to offer 10% off all orders of any number of badges just to Mika Fan Club Members! When you head to the checkout enter the coupon code of MIKA MANIACS and apply it. You will then get 10% off your order! :)

So, I hope they all look as good as you expected! We can start to add more soon too! :)

omg u r the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am soo excited to get mine! i have to first ask my parents though:thumbdown: but hopefully i can get some i will stick them all over my back pack hehehe!

Oh my GOD! They all look AMAZING together!!! THANK you, Sunny Monkey, for all the effort you put in to get them up online. And thanks to all the people who put in the effort to make so many beautiful badges :)

*massages your RSI inflicted digits*

....now.....which one do I want???

phew!

IMPORTANT!!

IMPORTANT 2!!

IMPORTANT 3!!

IMPORTANT 4!!

Looks great:thumb_yello:

I'm going to check it now :wub2: