Mika Badges! Whoop!

Sunny Monkey

Sorry Sunny Monkey - I tried to order again, except it is not recognizing my Canadian postal code. My postal code is :

letter, number, letter, number, letter, number. (ie. L6T2E5):blink:

it is because you didn't put a space between the first and second set ;)

I am going to look at changing it so you don't need to put a space, but for now, whack it in and it works...

e.g. L6T 2E5

:)

Sunny

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is probably a stupid question.. but what's with the cute baby? hehe

That's Robertina! And you just posted in her thread "MFC Poster to Celebrate 1 year"! - Her avvie! :naughty:

Sunny,

Would it be possible that you guys make simple badges with a coloured background, where we can get our freetext on?

I mean that we "design" all the text on it?

For example I'd like a few with my username on (sariflor) and maybe in pink, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would like to have one where all the text is customised.......

Like the one that you have with "I LOVE ..." just that you could make it all your own?

Consider it done. They will be in the customised badges category on the site in the next 10 mins.

PM me with any colour / design requests that don't end up there :)

Sunny

Sunny,

Would it be possible that you guys make simple badges with a coloured background, where we can get our freetext on?

I mean that we "design" all the text on it?

For example I'd like a few with my username on (sariflor) and maybe in pink, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one who would like to have one where all the text is customised.......

Like the one that you have with "I LOVE ..." just that you could make it all your own?

ATTENTION!

We have been made aware of a techical issue with some orders for locations outside the UK with Google saying that we do not ship to those locations. We in fact do. I have send a support request to Google for them to fix this issue and it should be fine in the next 24 hours or so, until then please let me know if you have any issues so I can add it on to the support ticket with them ;)

Thanks

Sunny

Just FYI.. I don't think that will print too well once it gets shrunk down, well, it will print fine, but it might be hard to read. :)

just so you know ;)

yeah i know it's because it turns out fine on the program I use but then i have to switch it to paint so i can get it on photobucket and it turns out crappy :thumbdown: