Mika Badges! Whoop!

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for that. Will try and sort that out and add the missing ones soon.

No, you are never too late.

Always feel free to add new badges to this thread, just be sure to PM me a link with your badge so I know you added it and I can then move it into the shop :)

I went through the site, picked out all my badges, entered my credit card info, address, etc. Then it tells me at the end...

...that it doesn't ship to Canada! :boxed:

Oh, well. I saved $28 and holes in my shirts.

I went through the site, picked out all my badges, entered my credit card info, address, etc. Then it tells me at the end...

...that it doesn't ship to Canada! :boxed:

Oh, well. I saved $28 and holes in my shirts.

IMPORTANT 2!!

There is currently only shipping to the UK. If you want to get any and are not in the UK please get in touch via the YumBadges contact form on the site and let us know where you wish to ship to. We will get back to you with shipping costs and add that country to the system for you to proceed.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Thanks Starrats for letting them know ;)

Yes, that is a rather important part, only because it either

a) takes AGES to send to a country outside the UK on cheap rate

or

B) it costs LOTS to send to another country at a fast speed.

When ordering things of this value the postage can start to seem stupid for anywhere outside the UK. I am investigating costs at the moment and we will be adding more countries by default, though at the moment we need you to contact us so we can work out custom shipping rates for you. For all I know it would cost $10 to send it to Canada! :)

Sunny

I love them!!:mf_lustslow:

the site doesn't work with me...well it works...but not 100%

I see the picture of the button en then the letters

MF

De

Pri

Ad

I think the first means mfc..and ad..means add...but I can't see the prices ore any info :boxed:

and does anyone know which free trial I should try? cause at adobe.com when you click on downloads you see so many trials...:boxed:

...help?

I love them!!:mf_lustslow:

the site doesn't work with me...well it works...but not 100%

I see the picture of the button en then the letters

MF

De

Pri

Ad

I think the first means mfc..and ad..means add...but I can't see the prices ore any info:boxed:

It looked that way for me as well, but when you click on the button, then it takes you to a larger version of it and all the info that you need will be there.:thumb_yello:

Im not saying it is $10, just that it might be. I am looking into international delivery tomorrow. :)

Secondly, can someone please take a screenshot of the page how you see it with the letters etc cut off please? Sounds like a layout issue that we need to fix in another browser? Perhaps you could tell us what browser you are using? EDIT: DONT WORRY, I see the issue and am working on it now :)

Finally, here is a picture of some of the badges that have already been ordered :) The picture does not do them justice :)

post-1-142983673678_thumb.jpg