Sunny Monkey

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening all!

If there is anyone on here that is feeling a bit arty and knows their way around photoshop perhaps you might like to get involved in this project? :)

One of the things that I have now is hardware for 25mm badge making. Proper button badges that you can wear!

Aside from standard 'mika fan club' badges, I was wondering if anyone would like to have a go at designing some others? They don't have to be MIKA related, but that is certainly the main theme ;)

As the equipment and indeed the materials are not free I wont be able to just put an unlimited number together and give them out for free, but I will be happy to put them all online at a 'shop' so that all Mika Maniacs can buy as many as they like for gigs, showing off etc. I know that the first set last year were a success, but we were limited in what could be offered due to using a third party producer... now that I have the equipment right here it means lower costs and any design you want! :)

You will obviously be handing over 'commercial' reproduction rights so that we can produce and sell them to fans of Mika, but obviously you can still do what you want with your designs, sell them yourself, etc etc

I have attached the 25mm badge PSD template to this post for anyone that is interested. I have also attached a JPG of the template now. Just design within the circle and keep it at the size that is set (300dpi) as it will be shrunk down this end to fit on the 25mm badge with high resolution printing) I will also be putting some new designs online soon (along with a link to the mini shop) so that you can all have a look :)

Perhaps we could also have a quick competition to vote for the best design(s) that could then be given to Mika one of the gigs?

Open to all ideas, thoughts and suggestions.

Really look forward to your designs! :)

Sunny

i cant photoshop but i am currently making mika rosetts from duct tape! :das: not that that helps you any!:roftl: