• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, lol, this one is hilarious :naughty:

Here's my chickeny thing:

How can I get rid of the annoying edges? I thought saving it as png would accept the transparency :blink:

This is the thing: If you save it as a png and you have a transparent background, it saves without the edges, but only people with internet explorer 7 or above (if such a thing exists....) can see it without the edges. People with a lower IE like myself, see grey edges. In order for everyone to see it without edges, you should of course make it with a transparent background and save it as a .gif file :thumb_yello:

This is the thing: If you save it as a png and you have a transparent background, it saves without the edges, but only people with internet explorer 7 or above (if such a thing exists....) can see it without the edges. People with a lower IE like myself, see grey edges. In order for everyone to see it without edges, you should of course make it with a transparent background and save it as a .gif file :thumb_yello:

But if I save them as gif files the quality of the picture will go down the drain :blink:

2 more:

mikabage25.pngmikabage26.png

MFC in cartoon motion:

mikabage24.png

i used the wallpaper that i made for my Sims for this one

You have mikafied your sims???? That's freaking brilliant :punk:

I've got the game but after I found out that you can spend aaaaages and aaages just sitting there while it is loading and aaaages again with everything else, I decided to find it just time consuming and boring. Boring on a high level, admittedly :mf_rosetinted:

Hm, but now I might consider giving it another chance :naughty:

I love that design, the contrast is just great, makes the colors look even brighter :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the tips, thick as I am it might take me some time to figure out how it works with my software - LOL

But I'll be back :naughty:

I say again, WOW! I think some of you have found your true calling! Button

makers! :naughty:

Love the "Who is Billy Brown?" one, Starrats. But still they are ALL

quite impressive! Thanks! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

I am TOTALLY blown away but what you have all come up with. Never did I expect so many amazing designs to pop up in this short time. Crap, I have a lot of work to do to get this all listed online... will get it done tonight if I am lucky! :)

Also, some of you may be in line to be contacted by the badge making business to be paid to design more badges.... not MIKA ones, but just badges in generally as there is some really great work here! :)

Anywho I best get on with loading these all up :)

AMAZING work you have all done! But then again, I guess we can't get anything less from the Mika Maniacs! :)

Sunny

I am TOTALLY blown away but what you have all come up with. Never did I expect so many amazing designs to pop up in this short time. Crap, I have a lot of work to do to get this all listed online... will get it done tonight if I am lucky! :)

Also, some of you may be in line to be contacted by the badge making business to be paid to design more badges.... not MIKA ones, but just badges in generally as there is some really great work here! :)

Anywho I best get on with loading these all up

AMAZING work you have all done! But then again, I guess we can't get anything less from the Mika Maniacs!

Sunny

and there are even more coming :roftl:

I read a view pages back that Mirtilla made a view to :naughty:

and here are 2 more from me :roftl:

mikabage31.pngmikabage32.png