Happy Birthday mandilambi!!!

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...substitute for "people I know from the MFC that aren't my friends, but strangers..."

I'm your friend! Sort of!

In a "I don't really know you, but if you're exactly whom you portray, we don't got beef." kind of way.

LOL!!! that's too funny. She's gonna have wilder names that Michael Jackson if she isn't careful. ;)

I bet she even has the name picked out now. I read that she and Gavin chose Kingston when No Doubt was making Rock Steady in Jamaica. They just kept the name a secret all those years.

That's so sweet.:wub2:

My mom loves Gwen. She calls her 'Gwenny', and she says she wants to adopt her. why does my mom want to adopt every celebrity she likes?

She said she wants to adopt Mika and make him eat, because he looks "hungry" (which is why I've been obese since like... age 10.) And now she wants to adopt 'Gwenny'.

Not to mention when my brother in law makes fun of Gwen, my mom screams "STOP PICKIN' ON MY GWENNY!"

LOL it sounds like your mom and I would get along quite well! That's so cute that she calls her "Gwenny." She def has good taste in celebs....first Mika...now Gwen. ;)

My mom likes:

Gwenny

Mika

Keane

Rooney

Tom from Plain White T's

Noel Fielding

and others I can't think of right now.

Very nice line-up. The three of us should have a slumber party where we just talk about our fave celebs. LOL ;)

I was wondering, do you just like Gwen or have you ever been a No Doubt fan too??

I used to be a somewhat big No Doubt fan. I don't know all of their names or anything anymore, but I really used to love most of their songs. And I used to do interpretive dance to 'Don't Speak' when I was like... 12.

But I'm a Gwen fan, now. I don't own any of her CDs, but I have the MP3s on my computah.