Happy Birthday mandilambi!!!

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, a tiara...thanks! *prances around in the shiny tiara* :wink2:

I love it how people even tell me that I don't look my age over the internet. Hmmmmmmm! :sneaky2::roftl:

you don't like it when people say that? :blink:

Oooh, a tiara...thanks! *prances around in the shiny tiara* :wink2:

I love it how people even tell me that I don't look my age over the internet. Hmmmmmmm! :sneaky2::roftl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!

Can't wait to see you in Chicago on the 5th!

People say we don't look our age either and we'll be 22 in July.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

cath85, I just hear that a great deal. It's the same with my height - people can never resist to comment on it, so I guess the comments get a little old very quickly. But it's all good in the end. :)

Well, I just got back from seeing Chris! He spoiled me rotten and when I say that I really mean it! He gave me the L fragrance box set, which completely blew me away. I don't deserve him at all!

It's been a wonderful day thus far and your all's well wishes and pictures have made it all the nicer. Thank you.

:)

cath85, I just hear that a great deal. It's the same with my height - people can never resist to comment on it, so I guess the comments get a little old very quickly. But it's all good in the end. :)

Well, I just got back from seeing Chris! He spoiled me rotten and when I say that I really mean it! He gave me the L fragrance box set, which completely blew me away. I don't deserve him at all!

It's been a wonderful day thus far and your all's well wishes and pictures have made it all the nicer. Thank you.

:)

I know what you mean, people used to think I was much younger than I was, I didn't like that either. but then there was a time when people actually thought I was older than my real age :blink: I didn't get that and I didn't like it at all!

I guess if in 20 years people still think you are younger than you are, you'll be happy :wink2:

Hilary, I love the cake! LOL :D

cath85, you're exactly right. When I am 40, people will be thinking I'm 20....so in the end the age thing will work in my favor. :)

Exactly! People always say it will work out in the end so when you're like 40 people will think you are younger than that. We'd just wish people would stop think that we're 15 or 16. Yeah like 5-6 years ago!

Chris seems like a nice guy! Hope the rest of your birthday is super.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

Yes, I agree! I guess I am so used to be told that, though, so I'll be ready to be told I look 20 when I am much older. ;)

Christopher is absolutely wonderful, I have to say. He really is too sweet and kind to me. He even told me today that he already has his Valentine's Day gift in mind! I felt horrible, as I haven't even considered all that yet!

Right now I am waiting for my sister and her fiance to get here. Then we'll eat and do all the fun stuff. :)