The "I LOVE Audrey Hepburn!" Thread

BonjourMika1990

So, I wanted to make her a thread, because she's my hero:blush-anim-cl:

I've noticed that alot of girls here look up to her and have lovely things to say about her.

I discovered her films when I was 16, at a transitional period in my life. I became enamored by her grace and charm. I wanted to emulate it, and so " I tried to be like Holly Golightly!" :roftl:

But seriously, she's had such an impact on my life. I'm going to post more about her later and some pics to go along with it.

If you are a fan of Audrey, than please tell us why?!

I think we should call ourselves "The Funny Faces!"

Funny Face #1: bonjour of course:wink2:

Funny Face #2: fmbm (because I said so :) )

Funny Face #3: Unsofamous

Funny faces #4 &5: Haley and Megan Meyer

Funny Face #6: Theblackqueen

Funny Face #7: Elise xx

Funny FAce #8: Hellokitty Lucy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever seen her work (embarrassingly:blush-anim-cl: ). I mean I know who she is of course, but never took the initiative to see her work. :naughty: Sounds marvelous though!

Go rent breakfast at tiffanys!:mf_lustslow:

Do you still wanna be a funny face??? lol come on now:naughty:

Go rent breakfast at tiffanys!:mf_lustslow:

Do you still wanna be a funny face??? lol come one now:naughty:

I think I have the movie haha. Um I guess I'll be one haha, but I feel bad, because i'm not an actual fan, you know? I feel like I don't deserve the honor :naughty:

I think I have the movie haha. Um I guess I'll be one haha, but I feel bad, because i'm not an actual fan, you know? I feel like I don't deserve the honor :naughty:

everyone can be an audrey fan!

Do you like chicks who speak their mind and are naturally cool?

Do you like chicks that pull off having size 10 feet?!

Do you like chicks that think their faces are funny when they're gorgeous?:mf_lustslow:

You are a fan lol

everyone can be an audrey fan!

Do you like chicks who speak their mind and are naturally cool?

Do you like chicks that pull off having size 10 feet?!

Do you like chicks that think their faces are funny when they're gorgeous?:mf_lustslow:

You are a fan lol

I suppose I'm a fan then :wink2: Add me

EDIT: I see you already have :lmao: Nice.

She was a great actress and a beautiful woman. I've been watching her films since I was a very young girl, as my mom and aunt introduced me to her films as a child.

Roman Holiday...Wait Until Dark...Sabrina...Charades...How To Steal a Million... I could go on. :)

She was a great actress and a beautiful woman. I've been watching her films since I was a very young girl, as my mom and aunt introduced me to her films as a child.

Roman Holiday...Wait Until Dark...Breakfast at Tiffany's...Charades...How To Steal a Million... I could go on. :)

see, I've actually never seen half of those :(

But, I was introduced late:thumbdown: I'm dying to see Paris when it sizzles:wub2:

OOOOOO!!! Add us Melanie. We're big fans of Audrey Hepburn. Our favorite of her is "How To Steal A Million". If anyone hasn't seen it you should. A local town about 30 minutes from where we live showed "HTSAM" at the local theater and we saw it on the big screen. It was so neat. She always played in such great movies:

Sabrina

Breakfast At Tiffany's

My Fair Lady

Funny Face

Two For The Road

Roman Holiday

Charade (You can see in our avatar a reprint poster from this movie. We have it signed by the director and producer, Stanley Donen.) "Oh I love you Alex, Adam, Peter, Brian what ever your name is." Tee Hee.:roftl:

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twins

Born Audrey Kathleen Ruston on Rue Keyenveld/Keienveldstraat in Ixelles/Elsene, a municipality in Brussels Belgium, she was the only child of the Englishman Joseph Victor Anthony Ruston and his second wife, the former Baroness Ella van Heemstra, a Dutch aristocrat who was a daughter of a former governor of Dutch Guiana.

Yah she's somehow a Dutchie, I love her:naughty:

Born Audrey Kathleen Ruston on Rue Keyenveld/Keienveldstraat in Ixelles/Elsene, a municipality in Brussels Belgium, she was the only child of the Englishman Joseph Victor Anthony Ruston and his second wife, the former Baroness Ella van Heemstra, a Dutch aristocrat who was a daughter of a former governor of Dutch Guiana.

Yah she's somehow a Dutchie, I love her:naughty:

lol I love her too:mf_lustslow: I didn't know she was a bit Dutch how lovely

lol I love her too:mf_lustslow: I didn't know she was a bit Dutch how lovely

Tssk and you call yourself a fan?:mf_rosetinted: She has even lived in Holland during the war and after the war she went to London. She's half Dutch, yah we have all great things now:naughty:

Viktor & Rolf, Audrey Hepburn, Cheese, Clogs, Rembrandt, windmills, van Gogh, Famke Janssen, Doutzen Kroes and weed, yeah we have all great things:naughty:

• 2 months later...