Your Favorite/least Favorite Thing ABout Yourself

phunkygal

Okay, i was really bored, so i was wondering, what is the one thing you love/ hate about yourself? If i could change anything about myself, i wouldn't change anything actually! My favorite thing about myself is that im unique, which i think a lot of americans lack, so,,,,discuss,contribute.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My fave thing about myself is my attitude and way of thinking

My least fave thing is my FAT ARSE, and the fact that I just cannot seem to get rid of it :sneaky2:

haha, i have fat legs, that dont look good in skinny jeans but i still wear them!:roftl:

Okay, i was really bored, so i was wondering, what is the one thing you love/ hate about yourself? If i could change anything about myself, i wouldn't change anything actually! My favorite thing about myself is that im unique, which i think a lot of americans lack, so,,,,discuss,contribute.:mf_rosetinted:

I enjoy my crazy and wild attitude to life, But i hate my bum and that i smoke an swear too much :thumbdown::annoyed_h4h:

What I don't like about myself. :thumbdown:

I'm scatterbrained, indecisive, don't limit possibilities, curious to try everything, and act on a whim and sometimes regret it.

What I like about myself.:thumb_yello:

I'm scatterbrained, indecisive, don't limit possibilities, curious to try everything, and act on a whim and it pays off!

My fave thing about myself is my attitude and way of thinking

My least fave thing is my FAT ARSE, and the fact that I just cannot seem to get rid of it :sneaky2:

Exactly what I was going to write about me... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh hard to find something I really love about myself. But I think it's my energy. I do a lot of stuff and I like that I'm not beeing to tired :D. I don't like my stupidity and the constant confusion in my mind... brr.

What I don't like about myself. :thumbdown:

I'm scatterbrained, indecisive, don't limit possibilities, curious to try everything, and act on a whim and sometimes regret it.

What I like about myself.:thumb_yello:

I'm scatterbrained, indecisive, don't limit possibilities, curious to try everything, and act on a whim and it pays off!

:D hahaha you seem to be an interesting person.

Favorite:

Physical - I like my eyes and my legs. I used to be really stick-thin, but my legs have finally filled out and I like them that way. :)

Non-physical: I like my sense of humor.

Least favorite:

Physical: I don't like my height. I could do with a couple more inches.

Non-physical: I don't like how I can get impatient. I also don't like how when I get in a bad mood, I tend to take it out on others. :(

favorite thing about me: I love my imagination, and my dreamy ways.

Least favorite thing: I've got a temper :blush-anim-cl:

favorite physical thing: I love my lips and my eyes and my hair lol can't decide :naughty:

least favorite physical thing: I dunno, I'm kinda short...I'd like to be a little taller

Favorite:

Physical - I like my eyes and my legs. I used to be really stick-thin, but my legs have finally filled out and I like them that way. :)

Non-physical: I like my sense of humor.

Least favorite:

Physical: I don't like my height. I could do with a couple more inches.

Non-physical: I don't like how I can get impatient. I also don't like how when I get in a bad mood, I tend to take it out on others. :(

I'm with you on liking my own sense of humour and not liking my height.

Also, I noticed a few people saying they didn't like their bums, it's funny 'cause I quite like mine, when I was younger I was skinny and didn't have much of one. But now, it's bigger and I love it. Just worried now that I might lose it, doing this losing weight thing I'm on, that'll make me sad.

Another unfavourite thing is how I have started forgetting things. It's kind of frustrating and getting really annoying.

And I have to agree with you on the bum thing. I think my booty rocks.

Ha ha! I'm with you and RAK1 on that too! I never had an a$$ for the longest time...looked like a skinny, pre-pubescent teenage boy (come to think of it - perhaps even like a certain, male popstar we all know) :fisch:

Then I had a couple kids and MAGIC! I have one now:naughty: I like it. If I lost some of the weight I need to, I'm afraid my a$$ will go with it too...:blink:

Someone told me their weight was their least favorite thing about themselves once. I thought "That's it? Of all the things that are wrong with you, you picked your weight? What about your personality? That's pretty lacking..."

Then I realized I said it out loud.

favourite:

i like my eyes, my taste in music, fashion and people. i like my stubbornness and funniness, lol.

dislike:

i hate my hair, it looks gray in the light, eww. and i dont like how forgettable i seem to be, especially at school.

me: hi

them: huh, um hi?

me: dont you remember me, we talked all last period

them: uh.......yeah, your amanda, right?

me: WRONG! my name has been, is now, and will always be, AMBER

them: uh...do i know you?

(just a little exaggerated):naughty:

like: my brains lol!, the way i am, the way i think, my taste in everything.

like phisically: my eyes, my hair, my chin, my lips, and there most be other things...:mf_rosetinted:

dislike: i can't decide, i'm stubborn(like it too), i'm selective(sometimes), i don't like exercising!, i don't like vegetables or anyhting that comes from the sea or eggs or...

dislike phisically: my belly, need to burn some calories!, some part of my legs, acne.

tee hee

Someone told me their weight was their least favorite thing about themselves once. I thought "That's it? Of all the things that are wrong with you, you picked your weight? What about your personality? That's pretty lacking..."

Then I realized I said it out loud.

Haha, you would.

I dislike my shyness with people and the fact that I feel like a total dork in big groups. Also, the stupid weight I've gained from being on medications.

I like that I care a lot about people, and I have a curious mind and love to learn. I like that I am mostly happy and take responsibility for my own happiness.