howdy all!

Codie_009

hey everyone,

my names Megan, but im often called 'codie' - not sure why? - and im pretty new to the MFC seen...

Im not one who normally joins fan clubs ect. but after visiting this site regulary i thought i might as well!

unfortunatly i havnt been lucky enough to see mika perform live, but if/when he comes back to Australia im gunna see him, and thats a fact!

coz he's an amazing singer!

first time i heard him, was when my sister bought his Life In Cartoon Motion album, but before then i barely even knew who mika was?

but it didnt take me long to fall in love with his music....

well thanks for reading

i give mika love to all

_X

Codie

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone,

my names Megan, but im often called 'codie' - not sure why? - and im pretty new to the MFC seen...

Im not one who normally joins fan clubs ect. but after visiting this site regulary i thought i might as well!

unfortunatly i havnt been lucky enough to see mika perform live, but if/when he comes back to Australia im gunna see him, and thats a fact!

coz he's an amazing singer!

first time i heard him, was when my sister bought his Life In Cartoon Motion album, but before then i barely even knew who mika was?

but it didnt take me long to fall in love with his music....

well thanks for reading

i give mika love to all

_X

Codie

hi codie. i tell you what you can be the first person to know my real name. my real name is katarina. if you ever call me it then you are as good as toast! so call me kitty. my friend asked me what was a mika so you did better than them. you will love the fan club and like someone said and im so sorry i cant remember who it was. we realy are like a big famili. so hug hug hug and i hope you enjoy yourself.

love kit's

Hi Codie!

Wow... we are getting so many Aussie fans here now. It's fantastic. :thumb_yello:

I hope you have time to come and check out the home of the Aussies here... The Australian Thread in the General Chin Wagging Section: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11810 The Aussie fans are a great group of people... please come and say hi. :punk:

I am here to help you if you have any questions or just want someone to chat to or what have you. Please PM me at any time if necessary.

I hope you have a great time here. :punk: