Mika's Nominated for 4 Brits...

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is somebody of you going to record the Brits? I really would like to watch it, but I´m not British and so there´s no chance for me to watch it on the internet. And I can´t receive it on TV :(

So if one of you was so kind and record + put it on youtube you would make me so happy :thumb_yello:

BTW: I just expect that I will get the information that Mika won by staying here :wink2:

Thanks a lot...

Yes you will. It will get posted tonight by whoever gets to their computer first. I'm planning to have some wine, so I might be seeing double ha ha. No it's alright. I won't get that drunk, unless Mika looses everything and Leona wins. Then I might top myself!

Seriously, one of us Brits will win the race to post the info, probably by 10 0' Clock GMT

LOL

I would Sky + the brits if i had Sky + :sneaky2: but i'm sure there will be repeats on ITV2 and on you tube. Actually rather just watch it on youtube, to see just Mika rather than all the performances and the osbournes :thumbdown:

Yeh I was well up for watching that match , I watched the Liverpool game last night

But its the Brits for me :punk:

Yeh I was well up for watching that match , I watched the Liverpool game last night

But its the Brits for me :punk:

Liverpool game was a borefest but enjoy the brits, will flick on and off from the game.

Mika should get at least one award. He is performing also which indicates to me he'll do well tonight:thumb_yello:

Liverpool game was a borefest but enjoy the brits, will flick on and off from the game.

Mika should get at least one award.:thumb_yello:

Yeh best male .. if it wasnt for Lewis and seeing how voting went on here :boxed: .. then I would say best album or single

Maybe he has a chance with album as it isnt voted for by the public

I will keep an eye on the footy :thumb_yello:

omg this is the first time i have really been on the mfc because i was on vacation did he win all four or what i am panicking someone post all of the videos' date=' pics, and news and stuff asap please!!! :shocked:[/quote']

He won Breakthrough artist. The other awards went to Mark Ronson for

Best Male, Arctic Monkeys for album, and Take That for single!!

Here is the Brits thread "as it happened"

There are photos etc

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13204

are there any videos up yet besides this one?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gAF-vzQ-ERk(though this is probably my favorite!)

Check Babsou Productions thread - the last few posts, there are

some there - but most of them have been taken off youtube, and

Babs account, and a few others have been suspended, so there

are not many about.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3575&page=37