Mika's Nominated for 4 Brits...

OhMyMika!!

Perhaps the only consolation is that some people voting for other artists can't get through either :naughty: Although I doubt anyone here will attempt it to see :bleh:

Take That have a huge fan base here - where as Mika has people

all over the world, as well as here - so he will lose a lot of votes if

the overseas fans cant vote!! :boxed:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take That have a huge fan base here - where as Mika has people

all over the world, as well as here - so he will lose a lot of votes if

the overseas fans cant vote!! :boxed:

That's true. I might email them if people still can't get through after a while.

has anybody outside the UK been able to get through yet? I also can't see any flag...I was racking my brains trying to figure out what flag ppl were talking about!! I tried dialling with the UK code in front of the number, then with my own country code (ireland) and everything I could think of, but nothing!!!

I think I'll email them and see what's going on...

has anybody outside the UK been able to get through yet? I also can't see any flag...I was racking my brains trying to figure out what flag ppl were talking about!! I tried dialling with the UK code in front of the number, then with my own country code (ireland) and everything I could think of, but nothing!!!

I think I'll email them and see what's going on...

I don't think you can vote outside the UK, and I don't think you can watch it outside the UK either... please record it for us!! :boxed:

I don't think you can vote outside the UK, and I don't think you can watch it outside the UK either... please record it for us!! :boxed:

Really? I didn't know about the voting thing but I guess it makes sense... I'm in Ireland so I have the channels so I will be able to watch it though

Great stuff people

Your fine efforts on the voting front have ensured that MIKA is now through to the final stages for the Brits Best UK Single with ‘Grace Kelly’.

Now we go for the final push to help MIKA win and to do that you need to call 09016 16 16 04.

Please keep voting guys, every one counts and the voting does not close until halfway through the award ceremony. It will be brilliant if MIKA wins knowing that you have played a full part in helping him do so.

Thanks guys, we knew we could count on you – let’s go for the big one now!

Love Mikasounds

:punk: :punk:

Great stuff people

Your fine efforts on the voting front have ensured that MIKA is now through to the final stages for the Brits Best UK Single with ‘Grace Kelly’.

Now we go for the final push to help MIKA win and to do that you need to call 09016 16 16 04.

Please keep voting guys, every one counts and the voting does not close until halfway through the award ceremony. It will be brilliant if MIKA wins knowing that you have played a full part in helping him do so.

Thanks guys, we knew we could count on you – let’s go for the big one now!

Love Mikasounds

:punk: :punk:

But no-one seems to be able to vote from outside the UK!!

We have tried all the codes given - and they dont work!! :thumbdown:

Is somebody of you going to record the Brits? I really would like to watch it, but I´m not British and so there´s no chance for me to watch it on the internet. And I can´t receive it on TV :(

So if one of you was so kind and record + put it on youtube you would make me so happy :thumb_yello:

BTW: I just expect that I will get the information that Mika won by staying here :wink2:

Thanks a lot...

Is somebody of you going to record the Brits? I really would like to watch it, but I´m not British and so there´s no chance for me to watch it on the internet. And I can´t receive it on TV :(

So if one of you was so kind and record + put it on youtube you would make me so happy :thumb_yello:

BTW: I just expect that I will get the information that Mika won by staying here :wink2:

Thanks a lot...

I think you are right!!!!! :roftl: