Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG! Poor "ewokwicket" There was some kind of mistake in my post and now..when you quoted me...it's seems that she wrote what a I wrote...:blink:

I fix it anyways

And...sorry about my english!

hey!!, it happened the same thing to me!!:blink: wt?

gotta go, back in like 20min.

That's not Sara....maybe just a friend?

He is allowed to have female friends without dating them, girls.:bleh:

At the risk of being shot...

I was actually hoping it's a girlfriend... because I want to see him happy and I don't wanna see him all alone forever :thumb_yello:

At the risk of being shot...

I was actually hoping it's a girlfriend... because I want to see him happy and I don't wanna see him all alone forever :thumb_yello:

thats a good point hoo wants to see someone alone forever i was thinking back on what i said and kind of regret it because as much as i wanna marry and be mikas wifey i cant imagine how mika would feel reading this:blink: he probably is way to closterphobic with all of these fans talking about marrying him and so on

Good I'm glad other people feel the same :D

Well, I'm not the kind of fan, who wants to be Mikas girlfriend or wife, so I wish him to meet someone special in his life :wink2: O course, I think he's the best looking man on earth, but I love him only for his music ;) You know, love to artist not to man ;) But it of course would be nice to be one of his friends ;) That would mean more to me than being his girlfriend :)