• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mika25.jpg

I just felt like lookign at it again :naughty::wub2:[/font]

I've been away for a couple of days, just got on here on and god!!!! I'm speechless and in love AGAIN!!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2: I wonder what he will be wearing at the Brits on Wednesday???

I'm guessing that he'll wear all white because he looks great in white.. But maybe he'll wear his purple pants to make people start raping the television screen :naughty:

mika25.jpg

I just felt like lookign at it again :naughty::wub2:

I've been away for a couple of days, just got on here on and god!!!! I'm speechless and in love AGAIN!!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2: I wonder what he will be wearing at the Brits on Wednesday???

wow! :mf_lustslow:

:naughty:

Ooh that's right, I'm sure he'll be wearing something loverly being the Brits!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early for bare torso :naughty:

I'm a good girl until 11pm then I allow myself a bit of flesh :naughty:

*goes to look for a nice wholesome Mika pic to post*

Its NEVER too early for one of them!!:naughty: but just for you..............................

m_b9530076a7b5945c920aca9b95ce6b3e.jpg

and one for me!!

IMG_5177.jpg

Seriously, I could stare at that picture without blinking until my eyes dried and shrivelled and fell out.

:wub2:

Yes totally! I was going to say something along those lines too, there are some photos that are just like that aren't there? where you can't look away from his eyes.:wub2: This one does that to me too, amongst loads more!!

m_98d6c29973fbba39b8fe02555d490fec.jpg

and this one

carla.jpg

Yes totally! I was going to say something along those lines too, there are some photos that are just like that aren't there? where you can't look away from his eyes.:wub2: This one does that to me too, amongst loads more!!

m_98d6c29973fbba39b8fe02555d490fec.jpg

Hey not long till you meet him now eh?? Hopefully!!

Don't forget to look into those eyes (he really does lock eyes with you. It's terrifying actually :shocked: )

Hey not long till you meet him now eh?? Hopefully!!

Don't forget to look into those eyes (he really does lock eyes with you. It's terrifying actually :shocked: )

Lock lips more like!!! lol seriously, I can't wait but then I can if you know what I mean cause then it will be all over :thumbdown: and I'm a pessimist and I don't think I will get to meet him, but if I do he'd better watch out! lol (not really, I know I will be totally dumbstruck if I actually got to meet him in person!) and I'm relying on people fo a lift so don't know if I will be able to wait around, but I will try my hardest!:thumb_yello: