Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only can go to a gig when it's in Holland or Germany. And maybe Belgium.:thumbdown: My parents think the rest is to far away:boxed:

Aww that sucks that you need to depend on your parents and they don't let you do anything you want !!!!

for example I'm gonna travel 4 hours to London especially to see Mika !!!!

I only can go to a gig when it's in Holland or Germany. And maybe Belgium.:thumbdown: My parents think the rest is to far away:boxed:

I can't even go to Mika's gig to Germany! Germany is right next to Poland... :tears: And I'm almost 19 :fisch:

Hate my parents for that :/

But in July I'm moving to London :D

I can't even go to Mika's gig to Germany! Germany is right next to Poland... :tears: And I'm almost 19 :fisch:

Hate my parents for that :/

But in July I'm moving to London :D

Aww that sucks that you need to depend on your parents and they don't let you do anything you want !!!!

for example I'm gonna travel 4 hours to London especially to see Mika !!!!

Yeah. But there are also parents of other people who don't even let their kids go to a concert. Not even if its in their own country. My mother says: If you know Mika is coming to Holland or Germany, warn me okay? My mother loves Mika:naughty: Actually she has a MFC account too, but she isn't good with the internet. She watched the dvd together with me and she saw a lot of interviews. :naughty:

Yeah. But there are also parents of other people who don't even let their kids go to a concert. Not even if its in their own country. My mother says: If you know Mika is coming to Holland or Germany, warn me okay? My mother loves Mika:naughty: Actually she has a MFC account too, but she isn't good with the internet. She watched the dvd together with me and she saw a lot of interviews. :naughty:

I know someone who hasn't been to a concert in her life !!:blink: Her parents are afraid for her not to get drunk or someone might kill her !!!

We are lucky that our moms like Mika !!!Well my mom doesn't know to work with the computer either !!Her favorite vid from Mika is Lollipop !!!

I know someone who hasn't been to a concert in her life !!:blink: Her parents are afraid for her not to get drunk or someone might kill her !!!

We are lucky that our moms like Mika !!!Well my mom doesn't know to work with the computer either !!Her favorite vid from Mika is Lollipop !!!

If I want to go to a concert, my mom wants to go with me. That's understandeble, cause I'm not 18 yet.

My mom's favourite vid from Mika...ooh I dunno.

You are really moving to London?

Yep :D You know... I love my country but London is London ;) I always wanted to live there... I'm going with my friends, after finishing school :D

Horrible parents :o I had participated in many, many gigs including gigs of heavy rock bands and I'm fine :D Sometimes parents sucks ;P

My mom doesn't know who is Mika but she like his songs, heh.

If I want to go to a concert, my mom wants to go with me. That's understandeble, cause I'm not 18 yet.

My mom's favourite vid from Mika...ooh I dunno.

Well if it's for a Mika concert i would let my mom to come with me and i suggest you to do the same !!!:naughty: otherwise no !:mf_rosetinted:

Btw I want some new pics with Mika !