Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it was on 'good moring America'...when he was going to sing, but it was too wet, or something like that.!.... I'm sure someone else know more about it..:thumb_yello:

oh...ok... thx :thumb_yello:

does anybody knows more 'bout that?? plz :wink2: link maby? ;)

It was during the interview?

I think it was on 'good moring America'...when he was going to sing, but it was too wet, or something like that.!.... I'm sure someone else know more about it..:thumb_yello:

oh...ok... thx :thumb_yello:

does anybody knows more 'bout that?? plz :wink2: link maby? ;)

To my knowledge, it wasn't during the interview, unless he had a magazine or newspaper interview either before or after his performance. The one he gave for the show was on the air and very brief, and I scoured the tv website for any other info back when it aired.

If his performance/interview is on youtube or still on the show's website, I'll have the links for you in just a tic!:thumb_yello:

Alright to clarify, the signs were made because he was originally supposed to perform outside in a park, where admission was free and seating was almost unlimited, but it was POURING rain in NYC that day, so he had to perform inside, and all his fans were waiting outside in the rain to see him, and he was writing messages to talk to them through the windows. Later on that day, (as he says in the interview) he arranged for another performance in a different location so that the rest of the fans could see him.

Here's the links. On the day he performed, the website had a bunch of videos from it, showing Love Today, Big Girl, etc, but now there's only two.:thumbdown: There are a few more on youtube, but a lot of them are fan vids from the audience and aren't very good quality. Also, only the more recent ones on youtube are from the show you're referring to, the one in August. There are also a bunch of others from the first GMA performance he did, almost a year ago.

http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=Mika&from=0&to=9&type=video

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Mika+Good+Morning+America

Alright to clarify, the signs were made because he was originally supposed to perform outside in a park, where admission was free and seating was almost unlimited, but it was POURING rain in NYC that day, so he had to perform inside, and all his fans were waiting outside in the rain to see him, and he was writing messages to talk to them through the windows. Later on that day, (as he says in the interview) he arranged for another performance in a different location so that the rest of the fans could see him.

how can anyone NOT love this guy???