The Italian Thread (part 3)!

robertina

yeah... i need some more days to fix the pieces, then maybe i'll start to act 'normal' -mfc standard normality :naughty: - again ... four days with mika and MFC friends are too many to go back home unharmed...:boxed: maybe if deano post something my day would be saved and my depression healed

i'll need some time for myspace too.. i need to ask to add some people and i have to stalk queenie for the squirrel pic the best pic of london gigs... the squirrel!! :mf_lustslow:

Couldn't agree more:sad: It was all too much in many senses, and it's so hard going back to "normal" life again... Hope Deano finally opens his mouth today, we really need news:annoyed_h4h:

That squirrel pic is just about the best EVER!:lmao: :lmao: I don't think I'll forget Queenie's jump backwards when it climbed the fence! BTW, thanks a lot for the add in MySpace, I feel so proud!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't agree more:sad: It was all too much in many senses, and it's so hard going back to "normal" life again... Hope Deano finally opens his mouth today, we really need news:annoyed_h4h:

That squirrel pic is just about the best EVER!:lmao: :lmao: I don't think I'll forget Queenie's jump backwards when it climbed the fence! BTW, thanks a lot for the add in MySpace, I feel so proud!

Let's start a SQUIRREL FAN CLUB! :punk::naughty:

proud, my space? :blink:

Kata e shady hanno bisogno di aiuto, ma non credo solo loro!

Qualcuno di voi ricorda chi era con loro quando hanno fatto la foto con martin? non ricordano chi l'ha scattata... che peccato tutte queste foto perse così...

Chiunque abbia notizie si faccia avanti!

:blink: sembro chi l'ha visto...

YEY!!! SQUIRREL FAN CLUB!!!

I'm proud and happy because you added me when you have added so few people. That makes me feel loved, you know!

I'm not exactly an high requested person :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

for me myspace it's almost all about mika and mfc, there are some exceptions but you are the ones i really care for :mf_lustslow:

mfc people are quite the only i want to add and ask to be added now :thumb_yello:

i'm happy to have you as a friend, i should have asked you before! :boxed:

I'm not exactly an high requested person

for me myspace it's almost all about mika and mfc, there are some exceptions but you are the ones i really care for :mf_lustslow:

mfc people are quite the only i want to add and ask to be added now :thumb_yello:

i'm happy to have you as a friend, i should have asked you before! :boxed:

:huglove: :huglove: Awwwww, you're so sweet! I'm so happy that you're my friend, I too should have requested before, but wasn't quite sure you'd want me:blush-anim-cl: You know I really care about you too, don't you? :wub2:

:huglove: Awwwww, you're so sweet! I'm so happy that you're my friend, I too should have requested before, but wasn't quite sure you'd want me:blush-anim-cl: You know I really care about you too, don't you? :wub2:

:wub2: I do!:mf_lustslow: To get back to our wish of the day... FD has just closed the thread... do you have the champagne ready? :roftl::punk:

Hola!that's true,we haven't talked before!but,i suppose you were in london last thursday...

You bet I was!! The whole week too! Were you? Excuse me, but with so many people I get all mixed up and in the end only recognize the familiar faces. Getting old, you know:blush-anim-cl:

:wink2: don't worry!did you enjoy yourself?

Sure I did. Was somehow weird tho, don't you think? With all that fuss going on. But all in all it was a great experience and now I can't stop reliving everything all the time. My body is in Madrid today, but my mind is stuck in London Thursday!:blush-anim-cl:

Sure I did. Was somehow weird tho, don't you think? With all that fuss going on. But all in all it was a great experience and now I can't stop reliving everything all the time. My body is in Madrid today, but my mind is stuck in London Thursday!:blush-anim-cl:

oh,that's true!I really can understand the way you feel!:wub2:

I've just noticed... Champagne is ready at hand, got the glasses? My God, I'm biting my nails to the bone!!!

I'm waiting for a friend to have tea... she doesn't know that the plan has changed... i only hope fd has not close it to let us cook until this evening only to stop the chatting...

Oh my ... i would not feel this way even i was to have a baby i think.. :roll1:

beati voi che c'eravate:badmood:

roma, sei di roma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVVAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!:punk: :punk: :punk:

non sono più sola e abbandonata nella capitale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ci saranno altre occasioni all'estero :thumb_yello:

roma, sei di roma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVVAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!:punk: :punk: :punk:

non sono più sola e abbandonata nella capitale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ci saranno altre occasioni all'estero :thumb_yello:

*___*

una concittadina

OLèèèèèèèèè

Se mika viene a roma GIURO che mi metto in coda alle 8 di mattina,non scherzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(non siamo sole,conosco altre ragazze di roma fan come noi :thumb_yello: )

oh,that's true!I really can understand the way you feel!:wub2:

I think it's a dangerous very contageous virus:roftl:

I'm waiting for a friend to have tea... she doesn't know that the plan has changed... i only hope fd has not close it to let us cook until this evening only to stop the chatting...

Oh my ... i would not feel this way even i was to have a baby i think.. :roll1:

Hahahaha, I wish I could see your friend's face when you tell her about the changing of plans:roftl: Hope Fred didn't do that to us! I can't be on the PC all day long! (well, actually it's pretty much what I'm soing these days:blush-anim-cl: ) And my heart has a limit before it explodes!

betta....:tongue2:

What? Io ormai vado per le oldling mia cara, salvo qualche raro sprazzo di energia, quindi? se sei di roma pure tu sparami... o spiegami...:blink:

kamuss se mika viene a roma ci organizziamo in una maniera tale che rimarrà nella storia

e giuro che non sto scherzando :mf_rosetinted:

What? Io ormai vado per le oldling mia cara, salvo qualche raro sprazzo di energia, quindi? se sei di roma pure tu sparami... o spiegami...:blink:

kamuss se mika viene a roma ci organizziamo in una maniera tale che rimarrà nella storia

volevo salutarti!:wink2:

Quello è poco ma sicuro deve essere così memorabile che ci deve filmare il secondo DVD!!!!

Ps:chiamami pure Camilla,Kamuss è il mio soprannome a scuola:naughty: