Mika performing at the Brits!

kittie88

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I win the lottery I'll pay for your airfare :wink2: (and your divorce:naughty:)

Aww...thanks Jennie! :wub2: (For the airfare part...as much as I joke about it - my hubby is a keeper. He's put up with a lot. :naughty: )

* Suzy is now officially jealous of Christine. And Laura. And Jennie. And anyone else going to London. * :boxed:

....but particularly Christine,Laura and Jennie :wink2::naughty:

Aww...thanks Jennie! :wub2: (For the airfare part...as much as I joke about it - my hubby is a keeper. He's put up with a lot. :naughty: )

awwwwwwwwww:bleh:

by the way,is that your daughter in your av? or you as a lit'lun

Its between £70 and £90 a ticket? ? ? :shocked::boxed::blink:

Yep...definitely not student prices or that affordable to most! Oh well, it will be live on tv, will have to make do with that unless I go to London and watch the stars walk into the venue...or I win some tickets (I wish....)

Yep...definitely not student prices or that affordable to most! Oh well, it will be live on tv, will have to make do with that unless I go to London and watch the stars walk into the venue...or I win some tickets (I wish....)

Oh my god Im so pissed off!! I'll have to BEG my mum in the morning to lend me it...if not yeah i might go down just to try see him go in..stupid life GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *Very angry*:thumbdown::blink::thumbdown::shocked::boxed:

Oh my god Im so pissed off!! I'll have to BEG my mum in the morning to lend me it...if not yeah i might go down just to try see him go in..stupid life GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *Very angry*:thumbdown::blink::thumbdown::shocked::boxed:

OMG would be so jealous if u went!!! :shocked: I wish i had that sort of money...maybe when I graduate from uni and start full time work ( in 3 years time:shocked: )

Okay, perfomances from Kyle who is opening the show, Mika, Sir Paul McCartney, who will close the show, being the recipient of the Lifetime Achievement award.

I think Kate Nash and the Kaiser Chiefs might be performing too, not sure though. It'll be the Hootenany all over again.LOL!

Okay, perfomances from Kyle who is opening the show, Mika, Sir Paul McCartney, who will close the show, being the recipient of the Lifetime Achievement award.

I think Kate Nash and the Kaiser Chiefs might be performing too, not sure though. It'll be the Hootenany all over again.LOL!

Ok, sorry, if this has been asked a million times, but will this be aired on any channel? Beside an ITV one?

Sorry for asking alot...

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Ok, sorry, if this has been asked a million times, but will this be aired on any channel? Beside an ITV one?

Sorry for asking alot...

I think ITV1 have the exclusive rights to it, but if you have Sky you might be able to get ITV1 on there, worth checking.

I think ITV1 have the exclusive rights to it, but if you have Sky you might be able to get ITV1 on there, worth checking.

Aw, thanx for helping people.:)

I have Sky, but I don't think we've ITV1. We don't have any ITV's actually.:(

We used to have UTV..but thats it.

Ah, well, youtube maybe?

Hmmm let me think... £90 for ticket, £120.00 for trains as its so late to book em now, £80.00 for a room plus meals and maybe tube or taxi's.

So over 300 quid and a bollocking off my boss for taking even more time off work when I am already going to the Feb gigs, a telling off by my hubby for being so obsessive and a telling off from Vix for not taking or paying for her too.

am I gonna do it....

YES!!

NAAAAH lmao can't afford all that I am afraid, (can't say I wasn't tempted though cos I did a quick tot up of the costs lol)

Hmmm let me think... £90 for ticket, £120.00 for trains as its so late to book em now

You need to book trains more than 5 weeks in advance? Jeez! I haven't even booked my flight across the pond yet. Keep hoping it's going to go down because I can't imagine why anyone would want to go in February except an obsessed Mika fan.

I'm hoping my application for the audience tickets is successful, and on the Brits site there are competitions, so I'll have a go at that, and any from the papers too, my lucks gotta change sometime.

Btw I thought I would jus say I remember some of the acts they mentioned were performing, the ones I remember are; Rihanna, Leona Lewis, MIKA, kaiser chiefs (i think), and I think they also said Kate Nash but I am certain on the first three acts!!!