Guns N' Roses

BonjourMika1990

He's got such a beautiful handwriting and your photo with him is so sweet :teehee:

he does yeah! and thx...got 4 or 5 hugs from him that day. 3-4 kisses on my cheek, torture (in a good way :roftl: .... massage when i was saying g'bye to a friend on the phone... and other things. Glad he didnt do what he said he would :shocked: .... take me up on stage when he did his solo if he could find me in the crowd :aah: )

i hope i never ever will forget that day :boing:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very beautiful pic Dark Angel :wink2:

I'm going to see them tomorrow night in Lille, can't wait !!! :wub2::wub2:

I will make you a report and post my pictures and videos :wink2:

how was it? tell tell tell :boing:

God i wish i was in london on oct 13 for their gig... or oct. 17 (birmingham) or oct. 18 (manchester) :aah:

I would buy a flight tix right now if i could get a show tix like i did at the denmark gig... from bumblfoot! I was his guest... show and after party! i would buy a flight tix fior the london gig on oct 13... thats for sure!!!!!! im very very close to ask mr. foot if its possible... but probably too late :tears:

Finaly after 23 years of waiting I saw GNR.

We had to wait 1 hour and 45 minutes longer then planned and that was realy funny because we got an email from the organization that the band wanted to start 30 minutes earlier, yeah sure :sneaky2: But the waiting was worth it.:naughty:

It was an amazing show, the crowd went mad, we had seated places because I wouldn't be crushed against the fence. They did my favorite song of C D, This I love, they started at 22.15 and ended at 00.40, so it was a long show, there were 3 long gitarsolo's and one long pianosolo but I enjoyed every second of it. I don't know the setlist because it was very long and can't remember them all. He didn't talk much, don't know if he was talkative at the other shows.

One guy jumped from the gallery down into the crowd, I thought he was dead :shocked: but he walked into the crowd and didn't see him anymore so I don't think he was hurt.

Afterwards we went straight home because we had to drive for 2 1/2 hours and I don't think Axl would've come after the show for signing anything.:no:

I realy hope we don't have to wait for a long time before they come to Holland again. :punk:

(sorry for my bad English:aah:)

We had to wait 1 hour and 45 minutes longer then planned and that was realy funny because we got an email from the organization that the band wanted to start 30 minutes earlier, yeah sure :sneaky2: But the waiting was worth it.:naughty:

It was an amazing show, the crowd went mad, we had seated places because I wouldn't be crushed against the fence. They did my favorite song of C D, This I love, they started at 22.15 and ended at 00.40, so it was a long show, there were 3 long gitarsolo's and one long pianosolo but I enjoyed every second of it. I don't know the setlist because it was very long and can't remember them all. He didn't talk much, don't know if he was talkative at the other shows.

One guy jumped from the gallery down into the crowd, I thought he was dead :shocked: but he walked into the crowd and didn't see him anymore so I don't think he was hurt.

Afterwards we went straight home because we had to drive for 2 1/2 hours and I don't think Axl would've come after the show for signing anything.:no:

I realy hope we don't have to wait for a long time before they come to Holland again. :punk:

3 long solos.... my fave. is the one bumblefoot did... as always!

Bumblefoot....

IMG_0106.jpg

great friend. the guy w. this guitar if you remember:

Bumblefoot_-_20100608_-_Moscow_photo_by_music-photoru_p0000012.jpg

btw. you should post thet report on here: http://www.chinesedemocracy.com/forum/ in the thread for the show. Just tell ive send you... they know who i am... i use to be a mod. on there... theres a thread for every gig....

3 long solos.... my fave. is the one bumblefoot did... as always!

Bumblefoot....

IMG_0106.jpg

great friend. the guy w. this guitar if you remember:

Bumblefoot_-_20100608_-_Moscow_photo_by_music-photoru_p0000012.jpg

Of course I remember him, Bumblefoot did the last solo and was wearing the fur hat too at the show.

Of course I remember him, Bumblefoot did the last solo and was wearing the fur hat too at the show.

I was waiting for his solo most at the gig... especially the dont cry, solo all alone thingy and nov. rain. he does the Nov. rain solo AMAZING

His russian hat on the pic w. me.... took it off him and tried it on... its was hot and big :roftl: Had a great time w. him... i kinda loved his torture! Glad he didnt do it 100%. he had me on stage where he had a meet n greet w. him for 2 hours time... taken pics by press and vids. and at the after party massage when i was trying to say g'bye to a friend on the phone i askd him to speak to before that.... think i got 4 hugs and 4-5 kisses on my cheeks from him that day

I was nervous A HELL before it. i was shaking... my whole bosy... even my voice. And when i was standing infront of him... and his " i know you. give me a hug" :swoon: ok im in heaven again..... :wub2:

Ron or Bumblefoot is such a nice, sweet and caring guy. have spoken to him for 4 years time now.... every word from him makes me happy... every gift and card he has givin me has made my day!

I should say Hello here :wink2:.

When I was 13 years old, I have had a friend with a cool dad and he went with us to a few concerts . So I have seen Guns N´Roses in Munich (1993) . It was one of my best concerts. :thumb_yello:

You had a wonderfull time, Ive been to so many concerts but Ive almost met noone, only all the members from Within Temptation and Epica and of course MIKA.

ive meet a few... but i remember most meeting nackstage bumblefoot, mika, elton john, brian May, nickelback, evanescence AND of course Neo :wub2:

Love this.... Michael Jackson and SLASH.....

guitar2.gif he can play guitar... that for sure! but bumblefoot is still my fave :thumb_yello: Slash 2nd when it comes to best EVER

last solo... bfoot.... easy and everytime i watch this vid. my smile gets bigger and bigger... and when bfoot gets on stage... cant get any bigger!!!!! he does that solo AMAZING!!!!! im in love with that solo... perfect

(Richard Fortu 1st solo, Robin Finck/God... cos of the beard 2nd solo, Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal 3rd solo)

I looooooooove this solo :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :

i wish i had seen this... Bumblefoot doing his solo... axl joing and rest of the band... dont cry.... :tears:

im not jealous at all... :shun:

:biggrin2:

One friend of mine married this year and she walked into the church to " November Rain". I remember her saying 17 years ago, that she would have November Rain when she married. :wub2:

:biggrin2:

One friend of mine married this year and she walked into the church to " November Rain". I remember her saying 17 years ago, that she would have November Rain when she married. :wub2:

HOLY COW :jawdrop:

I guess only the music of course... cant imagine Axl singing unless she was walking to the album track or somehow got Axl to be in the church and sing it on the tour :blink:

seriously... axl doesnt look like one whos only 48... sorry.... maybe its just me! My mum is 1 week younger than him and either she looks younger than she is or he loojks older than he is... im more on he looks a lil older than 48 atm. :teehee:

(Nov. Rain)

(1992)

(oct 2010) Edited by Dark Angel

HOLY COW :jawdrop:

I guess only the music of course... cant imagine Axl singing unless she was walking to the album track or somehow got Axl to be in the church and sing it on the tour :blink:

But she won´t wear the same dress. :naughty:.

November-rain-dress.jpg

But she won´t wear the same dress. :naughty:.

November-rain-dress.jpg

what the hell happned to her and axl... i dont even remember :shocked: nooooot good that i dont remembr :aah:

I thnk i remember they were in a relatiosnhip... he used her in Nov. Rain. Don cry and estranged... but i dont remember why they broke up. I know the break up was the reasons for why he didnt play Dont Cry live till mr. bfoot somehow made him in 07.....

Edited by Dark Angel