Guns N' Roses

BonjourMika1990

It was great even though I only like a few songs by them.

Everything started at 6 pm counting the 2 opening acts ( a local band + a foreign band called Down ) but the guys went up on stage at 9pm and they ended at about 11 pm

Not bad!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Cant wait to see gnr... its just... they are known to always get on stage late and sometimes around midnight :blink:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how sweet. Just posted a few min. ago:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/1eb9r8

Hey all,

I'll be doing some meet-n-greets during the upcoming GNR tour - bring your cameras, Bumblefoot & GNR CDs, anything you want signed... (if not, we'll have autograph cards.)

There will be drawings to win CDs - and in Helsinki & Aalborg, a pair of tickets to that day's GNR show as my personal guest.

Details coming soon, will keep you posted!

Ron

could anyone please recommend me some lyrics, I'm playing a game at school called secret friend and now the person I am secret friend to really likes Guns n Roses so I wanted to give her a little note with some cool lyrics written on it but I don't know their work that well :teehee:

help please :wink2:

could anyone please recommend me some lyrics, I'm playing a game at school called secret friend and now the person I am secret friend to really likes Guns n Roses so I wanted to give her a little note with some cool lyrics written on it but I don't know their work that well :teehee:

help please :wink2:

any kinda motion like sad, happy, angry ect.?

• 2 weeks later...

OMG that's the firt time i see this thread :roftl: I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of GNR :wub2: In fact my sister was a fan when i was younger and soo i've grown up with their music (yes i was hearing welcome to the jungle when i was 10 years old :biggrin2:) My fav song song of all time is November rain OMG so beautiful song :wub2: Here a little link if you want to listen it again

:wub2:

i've just heard yesterday night that they will be touring in France in september and october !!! :mf_lustslow:

They will be in Amneville on september 10, Paris bercy on september 13 and Lille on october 2 !!

i've got my place to see them in Lille :wub2: I've already had the chance to see them on stage in bercy in 2006 that was so GREAT !!(but the show began at 23:00:boxed:) Axl always sing his famous old song it was wonderful, especially novemer rain, i was crying :boxed::wub2:

well, hope my post is not boring you too much :biggrin2:

Here the poster for their european tour

gnrk.jpg

Edited by lyli21

OMG that's the firt time i see this thread :roftl: I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of GNR :wub2 In fact my sister was a fan when i was younger and soo i've grown up with their music (yes i was hearing welcome to the jungle when i was 10 years old :biggrin2:) My fav song song of all time is November rain OMG so beautiful song :wub2: Here a little link if you want to listen it again
:wub2:

i've just heard yesterday night that they will be touring in France in september and october !!! :mf_lustslow:

They will be in Amneville on september 10, Paris bercy on september 13 and Lille on october 2 !!

i've got my place to see them in Lille :wub2 I've already had the chance to see them on stage in bercy in 2006 that was so GREAT !!(but the show began at 23:00:boxed:) Axl always sing his famous old song it was wonderful, especially novemer rain, i was crying :boxed::wub2:

well, hope my post is not boring you too much :biggrin2:

Here the poster for their european tour

gnrk.jpg

I think i'll cry under Nov. Rain too but probablt most cos of Bumblefoots solo. Think i mist will cry under "this i love" and "dont cry" cant wait to hear dont cry :shocked: And the otehr tracks...

best of luck when they'll come to france and if Bumblefoot (Ron) will do a meet n greet GO!!!!!! You wont regret it AT ALL. he has such a big heart of gold... cant find a bigger heart of gold and im faaaar from the only person that says so

Im sooooo jealous that you saw em live in 06 :shun:

you do know that the lineup has changed since then? (new member)

Finck (the long haired, big beard, skinny guy) left and a DJ Ashba joined...

i guess happy or something similar to that :biggrin2:

paradise city...

simple one : "take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and teh girls are pretty" you can maybe change it to boys :naughty:

i can think of many other thinsg too though...

Edited by Dark Angel

I miss him from the mid 80s! the whole setup was just SO raw and angry .. I cant see a band ever doing that again

Ive heard (and looks like) the new gnr is pretty kick @ss too... but of course not the same.

I would have loved to see the original line-up

about yesterday short:

i got there with a friend for the meen-n-greet around 14:30 and had already started. I was nervous as hell and started shaking like hell when i saw him and the closer i got to him. And when i got there... i was surprised that i could speak :lmfao: And think i was supprised that he remembered me... just gave me a big "You, you, i know you" and a biiiiiiiiig hugs after. he signed what i had and my bumblefoot tattoo. he took a pic of it that he will send me when he gets home. got 2 piccies taken w. him and he wanted me to join him on stage at the meet-n-greet and i couldnt say no to that. 2½ hour on stage w. him with him makeing sure i was ok. Told the guys there that i could have whatever i wanted :lmfao: got things to drink. he asked a few times if i was ok. Wanted everybody to say hi to me at once who where there (quite a lot) a few times.... he did it to "torture" me and said he would do the same at the gig (of course a joke about that)

the show was amazing even though peeps could push A LOT. i was standing bewteen 2 guys that was pushing me so much from each side so i had to get security to help me out in the middle of the show cos i couldnt breath. got some air and missed some of whatever they plaied before Nov. Rain and Axls Elton John piano jam. But im glad i at least got to hear and see Bumblefoot's nov. rain solo and own solo. My voice feels fun now after ive been singing along so damn much and screamed at Bfoot quite a lot too.

Then after the gig.... after party time... :das:

there werent many thank God. Dizzy or Chris were playing basketball when we got in there :blink: Ron came out after 30 mins time i think and he looked GREAT as always. said hi few times. had some great long and fun chats... about how good a girl i am. he could laugh :lmfao: and i was about to trough a water bottle at him when he was talking about how im not a good girl :lmfao: of course as a for fun... not cos of hate. Such an amazing and fun guy to talk with and very relaxing and one hell of a big heart of gold. Had a pic taken w. him there too and 2 hugs i think + he called a friend of mine from my phone. spoke to him and when i was saying buy to the guy on the phone Ron first gave me a big hug... said it was from the guy on the phone and then a kiss in my cheek and said that was from him... after that when i was trying to say g'bye to the guy on the phone Ron did something to my hair and gave me a short massage... i couldnt consentrate. I wasnt shakeing at the after party as much as at the m&g. was feeling so damn hot so Ron gave me something to drink and was waveing some magz. at me cos i needed to cool down :teehee:

Meet Richart Fortus from the band too at the after party

one out of 3 piccies i got taken w. Ron

IMG_0106.jpg

Ohh awesome!

Now thats a hug :biggrin2:

Yeah!

i posted in the good luck thread some more about the show w. some from the set list, axl flashing something by mistake.... and playing elton john

thats definitely myt fave. of the 3 piccies i got taken w. Ron :wub2:

the other hugs i got from him was kinda like that big too and long. It wasnt me who was holding on :lmfao: He sunded also very happy to finally meet me... donno how many times he said that :wub2:

I got him to sign chi. dem. for you and fortus from gnr too. Donno what happened to Axl after the gig and the others... but hope thats fine w. you. Its not a to David from bfoot... its bigger. i can take a chan of it later cos i really need a nap now. been up for 28 hours